Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve-people magazine..she can make money. Surprised the video came out. Why pay for the video if she's talking for free?

NG-come on , it's a teaser! She does this in october and releases it the first full tv week after christmas.

Steve-Perhaps this is a teaser that backfires. You dont' see a 4 minute teaser. She promises there will be more. Why would anyone pay her 1m if she says these things

Jean C. She loves this dog as much as her other dogs. learned how to bury a pet by her mother, and that is how caylee was buried.

NG- she says i've adopted as if she's adopted a baby. didnt' she want to give up her baby?

Talking head, Yes kiomarie wanted to adopt it, cindy said no.

NG-phil do you see evidence of editing
phil-yes. in this VD you hear the audio being muted. Tot mom talked about "whomever" gave her the phone seems like a "J" starting name.
(looks like John to me)

NG-when she talks about her family (new dog) as if she had no family

PHil-Audio again drops out at this part.
2nd edit. talking about her new family....

phil-vd premeditated with a purpose to it. As we're seeing today.

I find Casey saying "this dog is just as much mine as any of my other pets." Didn't a lot of her pets end up dead? Where is PETA when you need it?

Yes. And this will be one of those HUGE post it notes this time with a big neon arrow holding it in place! Gotta think BIGGER this time because there's more danger! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hope JB remembers to use the chalkboard markers that work this time. jmo

yes. And this will be one of those huge post it notes this time with a big neon arrow holding it in place! Gotta think bigger this time because there's more danger! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

loook atttt meeeeee!!!!!

NG-instead of using her time in putting herself in a low cut t-shirt perhaps she should be out helping out with finding missing and exploited children.

I don't know why everyone is saying that this can't be a therapeutic video. FWIW, to me it is therapeutic, as Casey talks about what she finally has rather then what she has to give back.

Not sticking up for Casey here, I just get frustrated with the arm chair professionals always spinning things in another direction.

BECAUSE when a person is in pain and is Skyping to their therapist, let's say ( if that actually happens like with someone on probation) or otherwise writing or SAYING something, they WILL talk about their PAIN.
They do not talk about MY new computer, MY new dog, MY new phone, etc and so on.

No therapist worth :twocents: would give her or anyone else a pass on that. It's not REAL, TRUE DEEP feelings.

Casey has 2 distinct personality disorders, at least:
1) Narcissistic Personality Disorder

2) Antisocial Personality Disorder

Not sure if you are aware of this Patty, but MOST Psychologists/ Psychiatrists, etc will NOT treat a person with Antisocial Personality Disorder. The reason is very simple: NOTHING can cure a Sociopath/ Psychopath as they totally lack introspection and the pain which effects change.

I can scan in pages and pages of different commercial insurance company provisions for Mental Health therapy.. ALL exclude " Treatment for Antisocial Personality Disorder".
Because there is NO effective treatment short of a frontal lobotomy, rendering the person child-like in affect. We no longer do this to criminals who display sociopathy/ psychopathy.

AND I am not an " armchair professional" but a licensed one. :)

HELP ME OUT!! I am serious--

WHY is one nostril so much larger than the other? Camera or putting something up her nose or what? Bad rhinoplasty??

It's weird.

Omg nowthat is all i see when they play the video. Strange:floorlaugh:

I find Casey saying "this dog is just as much mine as any of my other pets." Didn't a lot of her pets end up dead? Where is PETA when you need it?

...the language is stilted - if I were describing something I loved as much as another, I would probably say something like I love lurv my little smoopey as much as my little beautiful "name here"

love the consistent "Now I am learning something" rationalization.....

HELP ME OUT!! I am serious--

WHY is one nostril so much larger than the other? Camera or putting something up her nose or what? Bad rhinoplasty??

It's weird.

And her upper lip looks funny, I think she's had her teeth done and they're too big for her mouth.

Quite right!

babykiller.jpg

It definitely says "Help Wanted"

Who is in the picture above that sign? I wish we could see it better. I think it would tell us whose trailer that is.

I think she is on a trailer on Dottie Simms large estate.

Nancy showing side by side of courtroom casey and new video....DIFFERENT NOSE people

Somewhere is the person that posted the original and I hope they are outed.

I'm watching NG, does anyone find it strange this guy can't remember what pay sites he saw featuring this video? And the link he finally got it off of disappeared as soon as he downloaded it? Really?:waitasec:

3:35, classic Anthony smirk. Also if you notice she says she "extremely excited".

Body language regarding touching of the neck:
http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/neck_body_language.htm

Touching the front of the neck may indicate concern about what the person is saying (via their windpipe). This may because they are lying or otherwise are embarrassed or uncomfortable with what they are actually saying or are thinking of saying.

When a person is uncomfortable with what they are saying or where they are saying it, then their neck muscles may tense, affecting their voice through constriction of the windpipe or tensing of the vocal chords. This can cause discomfort in the neck and the hand thus acts to sooth this irritation.

BECAUSE when a person is in pain and is Skyping to their therapist, let's say ( if that actually happens like with someone on probation) or otherwise writing or SAYING something, they WILL talk about their PAIN.
They do not talk about MY new computer, MY new dog, MY new phone, etc and so on.

No therapist worth :twocents: would give her or anyone else a pass on that. It's not REAL, TRUE DEEP feelings.

Casey has 2 distinct personality disorders, at least:
1) Narcissistic Personality Disorder

2) Antisocial Personality Disorder

Not sure if you are aware of this Patty, but MOST Psychologists/ Psychiatrists, etc will NOT treat a person with Antisocial Personality Disorder. The reason is very simple: NOTHING can cure a Sociopath/ Psychopath as they totally lack introspection and the pain which effects change.

I can scan in pages and pages of different commercial insurance company provisions for Mental Health therapy.. ALL exclude " Treatment for Antisocial Personality Disorder".
Because there is NO effective treatment short of a frontal lobotomy, rendering the person child-like in affect. We no longer do this to criminals who display sociopathy/ psychopathy.

AND I am not an " armchair professional" but a licensed one. :)

I practically have a degree in Psychology after covering this case from the start.

I personally feel that Casey is sharing her feelings about her computer, dog, camera, the fact that things changed since July, but really haven't changed etc., etc.

I look at it as Casey was in jail for three years, then she leaves jail in July. Things changed because she is out of jail, however, she is not free because she is now stuck in a secluded place until she is released from probation.

WE have no clue if Casey is Skyping to her therapist, or just plain talking into the camera about her personal feelings. I feel she is just plain talking about her feelings and trying out her new computer. Pretty simple rendition of so much show speculation.

All in my opinion.

NG- to ellie jostead.
apparent editing has taken place. Obviously not edited unless someone chose to remove their name.
EJ-curious if it were on a ppv site, why would it be secret?

Steve (people magasine) interesting it came out when it came out.
gives us details but nothing that we probably couldn't have already guessed except for the dog, and now what she looks like.

NG-to me, I learned that she's repositioned herself about her looks, low shirts, blonde haircut, glasses to make her smart, a lot of that we saw, when she was interviewing with detectives. Same mannerisms.

Body language expert- All about her. first time she shows emotion is when she's talking about herself. She's not scared , but she's not. It's an act and she's an actress.

NG-her lawyers are shopping an almost million dollar deal to be on camera.

TH-she's not actually scared, she's trying to portray it. She's lying.
NG-why twisting and flipping of the hair?New stuff etc. WHY?

TH-she acts like she's sad, but she's comfortable on the video's and she's doing it for a reason. It's put together and purposely done. she looks up to the right for a few seconds. and tries to make it look casual. This is not at all who she is..it is just for the camera.

NG-what is her afflect, widening the eyes, etc. Norma desmond look
TH-when her eyes widen it's her emotion that she wants to portray something. act surprised, etc. No reason for the surprise. Contrived move. SHe's putting on a show. Acting.

Lawyers piping in- peter odom-
NG- is this like leaked sex tapes. lets get real was this hacked or not.

PO-no way. CA benefits from this. It's edited. Noone else benefits.
She also understand many people condemn her morally many are thirsty for knowledge.

Other TH claims it could be hacked. Hers was hacked from someone in nigeria.
NG-who would make money off this??? It would be casey.

Nancy, the person that would make money off of the video, is the person who took the video. So very, very simple.

I don't know if KC leaked it on purpose and I don't care. I just have my fingers crossed that it causes trouble for her.

K-A-R-M-A

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members