Jeff Ashton & Dr. G on Dr. Drew 1/3/12

I remember that during the trial Dr. Drew seemed to favor the idea of an abused and delusional girl Casey. Is he now explaining evil away with some kind of a disorder? Actually, it would be easier to think that she is just sick and delusional, not a calculating narcissist that got away with murder. So what`s her brain disorder, doctor?

Actually, I think both were on the right track. DD & JA. DD truly believes she may have a biological malfunction of the brain and JA thinks the area of Psychiatry hasn't found a name for it (what's wrong with Casey) yet. LOL

I'm not in the medical field at all, but have read up on the subject of "evil" ...and the studies the researchers are doing. There is a propensity of belief to it being biological. fwiw

I remember that during the trial Dr. Drew seemed to favor the idea of an abused and delusional girl Casey. Is he now explaining evil away with some kind of a disorder? Actually, it would be easier to think that she is just sick and delusional, not a calculating narcissist that got away with murder. So what`s her brain disorder, doctor?

He is CONSTANTLY saying she must have some sort of frontal lobe thingy....sorry not up on the terms...but he just cannot accept that she is a narcissitic psychopath. These psychiatrists examined Ms. Amphony for a very, very short period of time....not in dept analysis. She is a MASTERMIND at lying and fooling people....and she succeeded in fooling the good doctors. Put her on a couch for 6 MONTHS worth of psycho-therapy and see what they come up with then. Not a 6 HOUR interview where she flashed her smile, poked her finger in her eye and blamed George for all her woes.

Lol, that's Dr. Drew! DH and I have friends who tried to explain away the loser who keyed the side of their car, citing disadvantaged upbringing, etc. Then they ashed DH (retired police captain)what he thought and he said "maybe he is just an *advertiser censored**hole" LOL!!

OK...here's the thing. I cannot for the life of me understand why Dr. Drew is hell bent on thinking Casey has some sort of brain disorder. He seems to want to explain away her behavior in scientific terms. Somebody needs to clue him in that she is just pure evil. There is no scientific test for that. She already passed the evil test when she threw her daughter in the swamp.
Get over it Dr. Drew.....

I agree, FCA is pure evil. FCA is not unique, prisons are full of people just like her. Mothers kill their children all the time. The only difference is the Sunshine Law that allowed us to see the evidence before trial.

FCA had a lot of help from CA, GA, and LA covering up the crime and lying for her.. She got lucky the body wasn't found earlier. She is no criminal mastermind.

If LE or Roy Kronk had binoculars Caylee would have been found much earlier. I hope that's something they'll consider carrying in their cars.

IMO

What are these lies CA is spewing about all these seizures? The only time I ever heard about a seizure is when Jesse Grund said she MAY have had one. He doesn't know for sure, he isn't a Dr. She was checked out at that time & they found nothing. IMO she was just throwing up & hung over!
The next we hear about her taking seizures is when SHE claimed she was having them in her letters to Robin. We all know how much we can believe anything she says.
Why are you making excuses up for KC anyway Cindy? I thought it was all an accident???

OK...here's the thing. I cannot for the life of me understand why Dr. Drew is hell bent on thinking Casey has some sort of brain disorder. He seems to want to explain away her behavior in scientific terms. Somebody needs to clue him in that she is just pure evil. There is no scientific test for that. She already passed the evil test when she threw her daughter in the swamp.

Since my original comments of my thoughts about this Dr. Drew have disappeared, I'll try again.

I cannot understand why Dr. Drew insists on bringing up seizures when there is apparently no documentation on them from the jail, the SA or the Defense Team. It appears to be a statement Dr. Krop made - and yes Dr. Drew, we all saw the sideways glance when you said you didn't remember who it was - that Casey made to Dr. Krop. Then as we all know - Cindy ran with it on the Dr. Phil show. Two very credible sources....:banghead:

I wonder if the seizure item is an escape for Dr. Drew, rather than laying the responsibility for Caylee's death on OCA's shoulders, where it belongs. To me the show would have been more interesting and powerful if he had stuck to the facts known, and what two better people to know them than Dr. G. and Jeff Ashton.

He is CONSTANTLY saying she must have some sort of frontal lobe thingy....sorry not up on the terms...but he just cannot accept that she is a narcissitic psychopath.

If she had some "disorder" or "handicap" or if there was evidence of abuse I`m sure the defense would have used it. Now they could only present their theory with no evidence, but they did put on a play that fooled the jury and apparently some of the media people. Oh yeah, there was the grief lady who said "everyone grieves differently".

I was happy, however, that JA did manage to throw in the fact that the defense lie was just an evolved version of the first lie. The first lie about the nanny....which was proven just that..a lie. He brought up the fact that as discovery progressed, and the defense saw the evidence the state had, the lie...errrr.... defense evolved. Anybody with a brain could see that. Oh...wait...I forget about those 12 people.....MOST people with a brain could see that the lie evolved as time went on. AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG....the defense molded their courtroom bombshell around the evidence at hand. That’s it. That’s all it was. A courtroom moment which played to a certain type of people. It was a crapshoot, but they won thanks to 12 clueless, lazy, people.

Does anyone know where I can watch it online?My husband just HAD to watch the Canada and Russia hockey game last night!:furious:

Thank You.

Ha ha ha i had to laugh when Dr. D asked Jeff Ashton what he thought about that doctor/psychiatrist not finding any personality disorders in Casey; that she was "normal" and Jeff said something like...Casey is anything but normal and whatever it is she has, your profession just hasn't come up with a test for it!

Dr. Drew looked a bit uncomfortable but that is the God's honest truth isn't it?

The voice of logic strikes again.

Since my original comments of my thoughts about this Dr. Drew have disappeared, I'll try again.

I cannot understand why Dr. Drew insists on bringing up seizures when there is apparently no documentation on them from the jail, the SA or the Defense Team. It appears to be a statement Dr. Krop made - and yes Dr. Drew, we all saw the sideways glance when you said you didn't remember who it was - that Casey made to Dr. Krop. Then as we all know - Cindy ran with it on the Dr. Phil show. Two very credible sources....:banghead:

I wonder if the seizure item is an escape for Dr. Drew, rather than laying the responsibility for Caylee's death on OCA's shoulders, where it belongs. To me the show would have been more interesting and powerful if he had stuck to the facts known, and what two better people to know them than Dr. G. and Jeff Ashton.

And my reply to your comment about Dr. Drew disappeared as well.

This to me is something that VERY MUCH upsets me and I do wish that someone would call him on that ....he has apparently drank the kool aid and want it called out as BU$%&*it!

Well stated! I so much wish that we were able to have a voice with SOMEONE FROM HLN, like Vinnie Politan? If he is ever on WS radio or another one that can broadcast the errors we are seeing...Shall we all call in to educate him? ere is to trying to get Vinnie on WS RADIO soon!:innocent:

This to me is something that VERY MUCH upsets me and I do wish that someone would call him on that ....he has apparently drank the kool aid and want it called out as BU$%&*it!

way back when Dr D kept saying she had to be an addict, then when he found out she wasn't he then proceeded to blame it on the seizures. He's a Man and like SOME of the rest can't understand how little sweet OCA could possibly harm anyone

IIRC, there were only 2 psychiatrists who examined Casey. One when she went in for her bond hearing with Judge Strickland...and then that one and another one when JB and company tried to sneak in their testimony at trial without putting Casey up on the stand. I could be wrong, but there was no "exit" exam by a psychiatrist. God knows if there had been, she would still be rotting in jail.

I believe Dr. Krop saw her towards the end of the trial but I can't remember why he saw her. But it's impossible to erase the show Dr. Drew did with him when he made those comments that Dr. Drew is parroting. Interesting because very close to the end of the trial, Dr. Drew was using words like guilty, diabolical etc., but then flipped again shortly after the trial. I wonder if someone threatened a lawsuit....hmmm...

Hmm Dr Drew just showed a clip from JA's closing argument with the caption July 23, 2011. :waitasec:
Huh? See? ... Jeff WAS relentless in his pursuit for Caylee's justice .. even when noone was listening to him.
(seriously, just a production error I'm sure)

Well they seemed to have only included a bit of the interview with Dr. G. Wonder why?

/sarcasm alert ugh. nuf said.

OK, apparently, I can't start a thread about the Dr. Drew show on 1/6/12, where he draws comparisons/contrasts between Joran van der Sloot and Casey Anthony.

From what I gathered, Dr. Drew thinks Casey Anthony is a non-criminal, compared to van der Sloot. He thinks she has a brain disorder and is currently "in treatment."

Any comments?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back