NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she may be Russian or Asian. What year was MP arrested for trafficking?

He was arrested on May 11, 2004, at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport after flying from Zurich with a woman from China who had a U.S. passport in someone else's name, according to his indictment. He served six months in prison after pleading guilty in August 2004 to a federal charge of conspiracy to misuse a passport. He was released on 04-01-05.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

1. MICHAEL MIN CHUL PAK 32483-177 42-White-M 04-01-2005 RELEASED

The information I get is Beach is a moderator who joined WS on 8-14-08 and has
8,523 posts.

Wrong bird Redbird. lol One has no posts. They might have logged in many times since Nov, but with no posts we're not privy to what threads interest him/her. Interesting at best IMO

Mod, if this is not appropriate to discuss please delete. Ta

Is it odd that they didn't bring this to the attention of the media? Why wouldn't they do that? To see if anyone came forward before it became part of the circus?

Hi, I've learned there is usually something LE wants to learn or are fishing for when they let out info like this. They must figure someone out there will recognize her. And going back to 1996, interesting IMO. The average public might not think of the SK being active there at that time. With that photo someone might look at it and say OMG . . . . Let's hope so

ETA: It seems LE does know something about her if this headline is correct: New sketch released in LI serial killer case. IMO either her head or her legs match the method of disposal of the others found, right?

This is the woman Truth is trying to identify. Her legs washed up at Davis Park long before any other victims.

They have her DNA!

There is additional info if you click thise different words in the left side of the page:

Case Navigation
Case Information
Demographics
Circumstances
Physical / Medical
Fingerprints
Clothing and Accessories Dental
DNA
Images
Documents
Reports
Contacts

https://identifyus.org/cases/9098

Sample available - Not yet submitted

surely they got her DNA when the legs were found in '96.

Back in 06-15-2011 I posted this info (among other things):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136244&page=29

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mano...KTF0BVCOKH5N2D

posted Feb 16, 2008 by "remired" from Brooklyn, NY

"Jessica Taylor was not from DC she was from up state new york in pakepesee"

( Theforeigner note: CORRECT SPELLING IMO: Poughkeepsie NY)

It is a FACT that Jessica Taylor had a tattoo on her back/hip of an angels wing with a red heart, and the text "Remy's Angel"

Now, today I googled the Topix.com nickname "remired", and I found this poster, "remired" (he claim to be located at Virginia Beach), posting explicit about sex.
At the end of his post he had written:

[ame="http://www.onthehush.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19155"]When sucking dick becomes a chore.... - On The Hush[/ame]

the man ,,
the myth ,,
the LEGEND,,...
REMI RED !
when i die i hope they look at these post and say an EVIL JEANIUS wrote this !!

Could this "remired", aka REMI RED,posting about sex, be Remy as is "Remy's Angel" ???

Is it possible that some of the unidentified victims could be illegal immigrants hence it being so difficult to identify them?

The sex trade networks are known to bring in large numbers of women from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union illegally.

This is the woman Truth is trying to identify. Her legs washed up at Davis Park long before any other victims.

I will bet my house that this woman is tied DIRECTLY to CPH.

These scars are indicitave of crushed ankles and a fasciotomy, which screams of a victim of a car accident. Lets find the direct connection. That is all I have to say, good night.

Attachments

• april 25th 1996.jpg
    april 25th 1996.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 40
I will bet my house that this woman is tied DIRECTLY to CPH.

These scars are indicitave of crushed ankles and a fasciotomy, which screams of a victim of a car accident. Lets find the direct connection. That is all I have to say, good night.

IMO, Best Bet: An ER patient who had to have surgery at a LI hospital sometime in the early to mid 1990s. How many woman could have undergone such extensive surgery and rehabilitation/occupational therapy? Perhaps she was either hit by a car or was the driver of a car involved in an accident...breaking or crushing of ankles and/or knees is a common injury to drivers.

IMO, Best Bet: An ER patient who had to have surgery at a LI hospital sometime in the early to mid 1990s. How many woman could have undergone such extensive surgery and rehabilitation/occupational therapy? Perhaps she was either hit by a car or was the driver of a car involved in an accident...breaking or crushing of ankles and/or knees is a common injury to drivers.

After reading about the scars in more detail on the identifyus.org web site I am shying away from a fasciotomy. I wish there was more consistency in the description of the remains. The description on identifyus.org now makes it sound like only the ankle scars were surgical while the much larger (longer) vertical scars on the calves aren't desribed as being surgical. wtf. If pictures exist of these scars they better have an expert analyze them because it makes a big difference. Does anyone know if it is possible to get access to the ME offices photos? It would help if the public had an accurate description or image of the legs or at least the scars themselves.

Do they know with certainty that this victim wasn't able to be classified as Asian (mongoloid) or African (negroid)? Are we only looking for caucasian?

Your theory/idea is very intriguing! Have you found any more information about this? I would be interested to read any information you might have!

Hi Dwntwnslim:seeya:

It has been 10 yrs ago that I worked for a 'Baby Bell' and technology has advanced like a firestorm in the wind since then but I can tell a little about what I know. I don't have links and I destroyed my manuals long ago as it is proprietary information for which I signed a legal document that I wouldn't share it with anyone.

I was a sales rep in a call center. The computer programs where proprietary information was located (at that time) were very complex...ms DOS. These programs allowed reps to view all calls placed and received from the customers landline number. If one had nefarious reasons, one could look up info on the customers call list. For instance, it would be easy peasy to find a victims' mom's work number.

Alot of personal info is on a persons phone acct. Name, address, work number, next of kin not living in the household the phone # is assigned to, that persons phone #, ss#, etc. This info is collected as a precaution to prevent someone from fradulently establishing an acct in another person's name.

The call center environment was very busy and reps activity was monitored closely. However, there were rooms in the complex where the techs worked...mostly males. There were techs for landline service and DSL who sat at computers, monitoring 'things'. IDK what as I am not a techie but I do know they possess capabilities to snoop. Heck, phone rep out in the field can tap into conversations from what is called the 'central office'. This is a place where all the landlines in a neighborhood are all patched into. These are all over the place, and there is usually a small building at the location.

At the time I worked there, each baby bell's mobility service was combined into one nationwide service....Singular (except it begins with a 'C';)). The wireless service was a separate entity from the baby bells and they had their own call center and techs, however the baby bells call center reps sold the service. It was simple for the customer as the info on the landline acct was just transferred over to the wireless acct and the customer's phone was delivered in two days. Once the sale was completed the customer then dealt with the reps for the wireless company and we transferred them to that entity when calls came in re: wireless service.

There is extensive testing by the company before one is hired....math, verbal skills, actuality phone test where one sits in a room with a phone and actors call you and fuss at you and you have to diffuse their anger and resolve the problem. I was given a folder of scenarios which I had about 5 minutes to look over before the phone began ringing. I think there was also a criminal records check but cannot be sure. The final test was a drug test. My testing lasted from SEpt thru Dec.

Once I was hired, I underwent 8 weeks of training. My trainer was a man who had transferred from the baby bell in TN to the one in my region. He travelled up and down the east coast conducting training sessions at other BBs in our region. The tech bigwigs travel also to conduct training. (Call it woman's intuition or my sixth sense but I always found this trainer to be sketchy. Something about him just didn't set right with me. As it turned out he is now serving 30 yrs in prison for molesting 2 young boys from his church where he served as youth minister. but I digress)

It seems reasonable to me that with so much information available it would be easy for a tech person in the wireless industry who maybe works second shift (as the co. I worked for was union so I guess it is still the same), sits alone in his room, monitoring meters and computers and with alot of time on his hands while at work could obtain a number from Craigslist or backpage or where ever could easily stalk his victims remotely. All he needs is a phone number.

This is JMO IMHO MOO and all that jazz. HTH!

wm

Do they know with certainty that this victim wasn't able to be classified as Asian (mongoloid) or African (negroid)? Are we only looking for caucasian?

This reconstruction looks either Eastern European (Russian/Ukraine, etc) or Asian, IMO.

One of the news reports, about this victim, suggests that they have no idea of her height & weight. Isn't it true, that there are some fairly well-known practices of measuring the length of shin bones and femur bones to determine an approximate height? Isn't it fairly common for the length of the extremities and feet to be directly proportionate to height?

OK, so I think I finally have it straight?

So far, they found the following people
Edited for Corrections

1, 2, 3, 4. the GB4 found December 2010

5. Jessica T in Manorville and the Jones Beach area. (found April 2011)

6. Jane Doe #6 torso found in Manorville in 2000 and head and hands found 250 feet from toddler on April 4, 2011

7. The UID toddler who appears to be the child of the the victim # 9 below. Found April 2011
Wrapped in Blanket and wearing gold hoop earrings and a gold rope necklace.

8. The UID male possibly Asian/dressed as a female

9. UID Female Remains (bag of upper & lower extremities) near Field Area 6 Jones Beach April 11, 2011. Two bracelets found on or nearby the remains

10. This UID woman (Head Found JFK Memorial Wildlife Sanctuary April 11, 2011 and legs found 1996 Fire Island?)

There is a question as to which of these remains, #9 or #10, go with the legs found at Fire Island 1996.

Shadow's Map shows it as #10 (Skull @ JFK Memorial Wildlife Sanctuary) but this recent report with the new sketch says that the legs go with #9 (Jones Beach Field Area 6/skull.)

This is very important because IF the baby goes with #9 and if the legs actually belong to #9 and not #10 then the baby's birth can be dated to sometime between 1993 and 1994.

From this article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/21/n...r=1&scp=2&sq=Long Island Serial Killer&st=cse

It is interesting that the toddler, under the age of three, had gold hoop earrings and a gold rope necklace. Certain cultures pierce the ears of female children more often than the general American public. This would include Italians and Italian Americans who often pierce the ears of female infants at or near birth and who often adorn the children with gold necklaces.

This is very confusing because the reporter stated that this is a sketch of the woman found at both Jones Beach Field Area 6 April 11 , 2011 (skull) and legs at Fire Island 1996.

But Shadows Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....768062,-73.391418&spn=0.998468,1.757813&z=10

says that the legs go with the skull that was found at JFK Memorial Sanctuary... Which is correct? Because the baby is linked to one of them and if we knew for sure which is the mother then we might be able to determine the range of dates for the baby's birth.

Good thinking, Just K!!!! I wish I could be more helpful but RL stuff is interfering with my sleuthing. ....which is prolly a good thing, lol!

The circumstances of this victims location vs. her child's location makes me think of possible human trafficking. I think the sketch appears Asian or Eastern Europeon. MOO.

wm

Suppose this is the SK first kill, usually don't they kill someone they actually know, maybe not close but they know them? Identifying this person in the sketch could be key.

Not sure Atlantic City Beach is at all connected however; it is possible that the SK started out doing one thing with a few kills then changed. Could it be it was too much work or he didn't get the satisfaction anymore.

Weren't the Atlantic City murders some dismembered and the ones in LI were not. Looks like two separate killers unless the one killer just changed this up a bit as I stated above.

Could this be plausible?

I live in the Virginia Beach TV viewing area and I have not heard of white woman gone missing. One female she was not a prostitution and her murder is still unsolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay