NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Taylor was found in 2003 in Manorville Ny and Gilgo Beach Ny she was found next to the Asian male on Gilgo beach. The toddler is related to the Women whose upper and bottoms was found in a plastic bag. Because the women in the sketch torso, bottoms and arms was never found. SO there for there would be no way she would have a bracelets on around her wrist.

My friends sister was killed and dismembered back in the early 80's. Her killer was never found. I often wonder if she is connected to this case:

Feb. 1, 1982 TINA ELIZABETH FOGLIA disappeared from a Hammerheads nightclub, Sunrise Highway in West Islip. She was seen leaving with a man. She was found on Southern State Pky, which is a 5 min. drive from Oak Beach. Found in 3 separate plastic trash bags. She was dismembered with a surgical instrument and found by workers picking up garbage. Police always felt that the person who did this could be a doctor or has experience in surgery. She was found a couple of days after leaving the club. Shulman and Rifken were ruled out.

I'm sorry about your friend.

I actually remember that case. Detectives came to my HS and took me out of class to question me. They thought that a guy that was stalking me at the time might be involved.

Amanda, I don't know what we would do without you. Thanks so much!!! xoxo

One of the news reports, about this victim, suggests that they have no idea of her height & weight. Isn't it true, that there are some fairly well-known practices of measuring the length of shin bones and femur bones to determine an approximate height? Isn't it fairly common for the length of the extremities and feet to be directly proportionate to height?

Have they found all of her bones? It's possible that her bones were not all present, which would hinder any measurement.

OK, so I think I finally have it straight?

It is interesting that the toddler, under the age of three, had gold hoop earrings and a gold rope necklace. Certain cultures pierce the ears of female children more often than the general American public. This would include Italians and Italian Americans who often pierce the ears of female infants at or near birth and who often adorn the children with gold necklaces.

Snipped by me. This is also EXTREMELY common among the Latino/Mexican/Mexican-American communities.

Jessica Taylor was found in 2003 in Manorville Ny and Gilgo Beach Ny she was found next to the Asian male on Gilgo beach. The toddler is related to the Women whose upper and bottoms was found in a plastic bag. Because the women in the sketch torso, bottoms and arms was never found. SO there for there would be no way she would have a bracelets on around her wrist.

(Hi Mel)

So now I continue to wonder...could Jane Doe 6 possibly be Susan Walsh? That would just be a complete mindblower for me. And the sketch of Jane Doe 6 does actually look alittle like Susan to me, but maybe that's just the power of suggestion, I don't know.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/walsh_susan.html

Oddly enough, Susan was also secretive about where she was going, and left behind her wallet and pager (the 1999 version of a cell phone).

Anyway, I would love to be able to connect our 4 girls to specific strip clubs. I'm just absolutely convinced (to the point of being annoying, I'm sure), that LISK knew our girls from the clubs.

Thanks for the chart AmandaReckonwith!

The ABC report stated that three of the victims had been dismembered with a SAW. I knew that they were dismembered but was it ever released it was with a saw? I have been trying to read old reports from the beginning and although there have been many contradictions as to the state of the remains, i.e. all wrapped in burlap, similar COD in nature, etc. I have yet to come across the mention of dismemberment by saw.

(Hi Mel)

So now I continue to wonder...could Jane Doe 6 possibly be Susan Walsh? That would just be a complete mindblower for me. And the sketch of Jane Doe 6 does actually look alittle like Susan to me, but maybe that's just the power of suggestion, I don't know.

Oddly enough, Susan was also secretive about where she was going, and left behind her wallet and pager (the 1999 version of a cell phone).

Anyway, I would love to be able to connect our 4 girls to specific strip clubs. I'm just absolutely convinced (to the point of being annoying, I'm sure), that LISK knew our girls from the clubs.

Jane Doe #6's torso was found in 2000? If it is Susan Walsh then she had to have been kept for at least 4 years. I guess it is possible. MBB was found three years after she went missing. She could have been kept elsewhere for all those years. Is the old dilapidated Hempstead Hospital near the strip club corridor?

(Hi Mel)

The resemblance is startling.

Your strip club theory sounds plausible to me because, despite all the Craigslist commonalities, the evidence does suggest that the killer was somehow stalking them in person. I can't think how one would sleuth that sort of thing without being there in person and prying into that underworld.

Jane Doe #6's torso was found in 2000? If it is Susan Walsh then she had to have been kept for at least 4 years. I guess it is possible. MBB was found three years after she went missing. She could have been kept elsewhere for all those years. Is the old dilapidated Hempstead Hospital near the strip club corridor?

I often wonder about the old Hempstead Hospital. Don't you just hate circumstantial possibilities. lol

Thanks for the chart AmandaReckonwith!

The ABC report stated that three of the victims had been dismembered with a SAW. I knew that they were dismembered but was it ever released it was with a saw? I have been trying to read old reports from the beginning and although there have been many contradictions as to the state of the remains, i.e. all wrapped in burlap, similar COD in nature, etc. I have yet to come across the mention of dismemberment by saw.

Welcome to WS's akaney!!! I do not recall ever hearing anything about a saw. In fact, there has been very little info about anything in this case! Do you by chance have a link to the report about a saw? Thanks in advance...

Just have to get this off my chest: This killer likes hiding in plain sight. I am certain he has made his presence known to the media, LE, the families (most of them by now,) and he is probably blatantly posting all over the web. Someone suggested he hides behind others and I have to say that, IMHO, I wholeheartedly disagree. I, for one, will be surprised if he/she turns out to be a name that we have not already discussed. It wouldn't surprise me if this had elements of a team as well. If so, one party might be an unwilling or unknowing contributor but he/she is definitely being used.

I totally agree Just K. He has proven himself to be bold and aggressive by not burying the bodies and by phone calls to victim relatives. He NEEDS attention and recognition so I feel sure he post and/ or reads here and at the LISK site. I think he thinks he is too smart to get caught. Good luck with that is what I would tell him.

I totally agree Just K. He has proven himself to be bold and aggressive by not burying the bodies and by phone calls to victim relatives. He NEEDS attention and recognition so I feel sure he post and/ or reads here and at the LISK site. I think he thinks he is too smart to get caught. Good luck with that is what I would tell him.

They always think they're too smart to get away with it. There's definitely somebody who is hiding in plain sight who I'm leaning towards. No idea if he posts here or has been here, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Just have to get this off my chest: This killer likes hiding in plain sight. I am certain he has made his presence known to the media, LE, the families (most of them by now,) and he is probably blatantly posting all over the web. Someone suggested he hides behind others and I have to say that, IMHO, I wholeheartedly disagree. I, for one, will be surprised if he/she turns out to be a name that we have not already discussed. It wouldn't surprise me if this had elements of a team as well. If so, one party might be an unwilling or unknowing contributor but he/she is definitely being used.

If the perp is using unwilling or unknowing contributors doesn't that mean he is hiding behind others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici