Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have outted kiddie *advertiser censored* and those that visit the sites. I'm good with that too.

Wow. Ms. Anthony has certainly dropped right out of the news hasn't she? I wonder how long it will be before she rears her ugly head again?

Wow. Ms. Anthony has certainly dropped right out of the news hasn't she? I wonder how long it will be before she rears her ugly head again?

Maybe she is grounded off her Computer :floorlaugh: Wont be long. She just cant help herself. MOO

and so where do you think Lee Anthony fits into all of this? Will he accept casey back too? How can casey manipulate her family again to take her back? I think she's using Cindy to get a payday.. The moment Casey has money she'll try to go on her own... I just wonder what Lee Anthony is thinking right now.

Lee is such a mystery. From his bizzare testimony to no comments. At all. Maybe thats his position :waitasec:

It's against their rules to hack other sides,they used to do it but it's not allowed anymore.And what's the worst that could happen if they hacked us?
Replace our profile pics ?.....and besides they are against animal cruelty,that's for sure,nobody messes with the lolz catz,so they have a very valid reason to find CA and save the dog

"The rules are few and simple: Invasions of other sites are not tolerated, the SOHH incident notwithstanding, child *advertiser censored* and illegal material are prohibited and no one under 18 is allowed."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512957,00.html#ixzz1kHJubC1U

Phew, I feel better. Thank you. :)

I am really curious to see what he is going to do now. George is in the perfect position to defy his wife and daughter by backing up Tim Miller and the map story. What do you think he will do?

What he's appread to have always done - fail to do the right thing.

I have come to see the Anthony's as sort of a little mafia - its perfectly acceptable for them to do horrible things to each other to command control - but once an outsider attempts to infiltrate them, they rally together and close ranks.

From my perspective you are blurring the facts and you did not understand my post. THE FACT IS, GA TRIED TO BLAME LE FOR PUTTING DUCT TAPE ON THE CAN, insinuating LE was trying to frame FCA. It was another disgusting fact about GA--blaming the people who worked night and day to find Caylee. He knew the importance of the duct tape because Caylee's body was found with duct tape plastered all over her face. That is fact, in the book, written by JA. JA was there, he was one questioning GA.

We have a difference of opinion regarding GA's motive. GA was acting cagey because he wanted to appear untruthful. He was on Casey's side the entire time. He got his feathers ruffled when he was called a pedophile but he was still trying to help FCA and protect his name at the same. GA wasn't acting 'twitchy' on the gas can pictures alone.

IMO

Thank you for your response to mine Jon_Burrows. No I understood your post, we just have a difference of opinion on the how's and why's of much that happened. I agree that George was trying to say nothing that would cause OCA's death, and defend himself against the pedophile O/S and not perjure himself by saying anything other than was on his depo. But I was surprised JA didn't use his testimony more to the SA's benefit.

I wouldn't worry about this "Group" that has been discussed one bit. We here at WS are here for the good of the people. We are not part of their Agenda. While i may not totally agree with some of their tactics. On this one I say "have at er" :innocent:

Whaaa? Are you saying there is nothing worth a Wiki- leak here on WS? I'm crushed!!:floorlaugh:

Question - If they were so concerned with OCA facing the death penalty, why did they not do more to get her to at least work towards a plea early on?

They were surrounded by attorneys - they had to know where this was heading, and yet they insisted over and over that OCA was not the one who did this to Caylee? It was such an "all in" position to take.

What he's appread to have always done - fail to do the right thing.

I have come to see the Anthony's as sort of a little mafia - its perfectly acceptable for them to do horrible things to each other to command control - but once an outsider attempts to infiltrate them, they rally together and close ranks.

I don't see them the same way at all. I think they started off with a "United we stand,Divided we fall" mindset and they have been irrevocably shattered, much of which was their own doing. I don't believe as a family unit they will ever survive. They will never again have anything that comes close to what they believe is peace and will never repair the damage created to themselves and others. Emotionally forever wounded and impotent. Cindy will always be hated, George will always be a target of suspicion - I don't see any strength there at all.

I think the media just likes the chase. Once they catch her they can't be bothered...she's just not that interesting. :D

Question - If they were so concerned with OCA facing the death penalty, why did they not do more to get her to at least work towards a plea early on?

They were surrounded by attorneys - they had to know where this was heading, and yet they insisted over and over that OCA was not the one who did this to Caylee? It was such an "all in" position to take.

Well one reason is that OCA refused to speak to them by any means from the time Caylee was found until after the trial. I honestly don't think Baez would listen to anything they had to say even if they had tried.

From my perspective you are blurring the facts and you did not understand my post. THE FACT IS, GA TRIED TO BLAME LE FOR PUTTING DUCT TAPE ON THE CAN, insinuating LE was trying to frame FCA. It was another disgusting fact about GA--blaming the people who worked night and day to find Caylee. He knew the importance of the duct tape because Caylee's body was found with duct tape plastered all over her face. That is fact, in the book, written by JA. JA was there, he was one questioning GA.

We have a difference of opinion regarding GA's motive. GA was acting cagey because he wanted to appear untruthful. He was on Casey's side the entire time. He got his feathers ruffled when he was called a pedophile but he was still trying to help FCA and protect his name at the same. GA wasn't acting 'twitchy' on the gas can pictures alone.

IMO

Not saying he didn't try to blame LE, because he did. However when it was brought to GA's attention that the pictures of the can were taken August 1st before LE knew what implications the duct tape had, he knew he did not put the tape on the can. So if LE did not put the tape on the can that only left one person. KC was the only other person who had a reason to cap that can because it was in the trunk of her car. Had GA not called LE that day she returned to the house, she would have put them back without telling anyone so GA would have had to fill them up again. It's possible she had done this on a regular basis and because she was gone from the house GA decided to lock the shed.

GA was very clear he did not put the tape on that can yet at the trial he said he did. CA's instructions, IMO. He certainly was not happy about answering the question the way he did because he knew he was lying. Had GA continued to claim he did not put the tape on the can while on the stand SA would have brought it to the jury's attention that there was only one other person who would have had a reason to tape the opening because she was riding around with the can in her trunk. So he lied at trial because that would be a direct link to KC and the duct tape. jmo

Not saying he didn't try to blame LE, because he did. However when it was brought to GA's attention that the pictures of the can were taken August 1st before LE knew what implications the duct tape had, he knew he did not put the tape on the can. So if LE did not put the tape on the can that only left one person. KC was the only other person who had a reason to cap that can because it was in the trunk of her car. Had GA not called LE that day she returned to the house, she would have put them back without telling anyone so GA would have had to fill them up again. It's possible she had done this on a regular basis and because she was gone from the house GA decided to lock the shed.

GA was very clear he did not put the tape on that can yet at the trial he said he did. CA's instructions, IMO. He certainly was not happy about answering the question the way he did because he knew he was lying. Had GA continued to claim he did not put the tape on the can while on the stand SA would have brought it to the jury's attention that there was only one other person who would have had a reason to tape the opening because she was riding around with the can in her trunk. So he lied at trial because that would be a direct link to KC and the duct tape. jmo

:waitasec: If George had to keep to his depo - and it went down the way you said it did - why didn't the SA take it further and ask that question at anytime? Why not link OCA to the duct tape on the gas cans? It's not as if the SA would need GA's testimony to suggest it? At any time during the investigation or the hearings?

Well one reason is that OCA refused to speak to them by any means from the time Caylee was found until after the trial. I honestly don't think Baez would listen to anything they had to say even if they had tried.

Well, we know from OCA (during the jail house videos), that they were exchanging letters via JB. CA & GA also spent time in JB's office.

IMO, CA & GA were agents for the defense - I could be wrong, but that is what I believe.

OCA's "don't worry Mom, I haven't told them anything", and CA's lack of response to that statement - what could that possibly mean? I see that statement as collusion, not a need to find Caylee.

eta: bet those letters would make for some interesting reading - or a book deal for anyone who has copies of them.

:waitasec: If George had to keep to his depo - and it went down the way you said it did - why didn't the SA take it further and ask that question at anytime? Why not link OCA to the duct tape on the gas cans? It's not as if the SA would need GA's testimony to suggest it? At any time during the investigation or the hearings?

:seeya:Those ding dang gas cans:banghead:...it would seem to reason IF the cap was missing way prior to OCA taking them that she would have to pull the tape part way off in order for the gas to pour freely, imo. Since that 1 particular can was so old, who knows when the plastic cap went missing and when the tape started to be used. Nobody knows for sure. I've learned from long ago not to trust a whole heck of a lot of what was said and by whom. I even doubt half of what was said pertaining to all the phone calls about this zanny nanny. Should we really believe what CA, GA and OCA kept saying as fact in light of all the other questionable things they have said? Know 1 thing, no matter what story was told, what game was being played, what 'script' was being used, I think one day it will come all unraveled, and we get to hear the old tired song of 'It's been so long, I can't remember'. That will be the new mantra. OCA might not go to any prison because of the double jeapordy rule, but once and for all, I think Caylee and all her supporters need to know and hear the real truth come out of somebody's mouth. Justice is still demanded for Caylee.

Well, we know from OCA (during the jail house videos), that they were exchanging letters via JB. CA & GA also spent time in JB's office.

IMO, CA & GA were agents for the defense - I could be wrong, but that is what I believe.

OCA's "don't worry Mom, I haven't told them anything", and CA's lack of response to that statement - what could that possibly mean? I see that statement as collusion, not a need to find Caylee.

eta: bet those letters would make for some interesting reading - or a book deal for anyone who has copies of them.

I agree they were, up until Christmas of the year Caylee was found. After that CA continued to write and George wrote his famous why one, but we have no evidence at all that OCA ever answered and her DT has made statements to say she had no communication with her parents from October on.

I absolutely agree GA and CA did nothing to further the LE's attempts to find Caylee or find out what happened to her. But I do think GA and CA, despite all the glaring evidence, could not admit to themselves that OCA did this terrible thing.

To me the statement, Don't worry etc., which was made shortly after she was arrested the first time has a very simple, non-conspiracy explanation. Many people believe the police "trick" confessions out of perps through games played in interviews. I think both parents told her not to say anything to the LE or the OCSD until she had a lawyer. Pretty standard stuff.

Lee is such a mystery. From his bizzare testimony to no comments. At all. Maybe thats his position :waitasec:

I think Lee is out to protect Lee. I think he's on his own side, and does whatever it takes to protect himself inside that family. If that means high fiving CA one moment, he'll do it so Casey will think he's on her side. It that means acting weird at the memorial (probably doing what his mother told him to do), he'll do it so mom is happy with him. I think he is terminally in the middle of that dysfunctional mess and does what he needs to keep the peace and survive. And he's like minded with them in that no outside forces should get involved. It's just a family matter, and he deals with it in such a way to keep himself from being dragged down or connected to what Casey does, yet also keeps Casey from lasering in on him and destroying his life.

He is sucessful at keep the wolves of his family at bay, something he probably learned to do over his lifetime. Now he lives in silence and no one even really talks about him anymore. He has successfully disconnected himself from all of that drama, even if Casey said he molested her. No one talks about that at all. All eyes are on GA and CA when it comes to that. I think Lee likes where he is and will do anything to stay there. If you look at him from the concept of being terminally in the middle and a peacekeeper, he makes a lot more sense.

ETA: And it could be that he was really on Caylee's side, but he is too entrenched in that family dysfunction and not willing to do anything to upset the balance so that family anger would be directed at him. So he'd never say it where media could hear him or the family could hear him. I know he wasn't happy with Casey and what she did to Caylee, which is why he went silent and never spoke to the media. I also think it was drilled into his and GA's head that if they didn't do what they did, Casey would die. He might be mad at her for what she's done, but he never wanted her to die, IMO.

I think Lee is out to protect Lee. I think he's on his own side, and does whatever it takes to protect himself inside that family. If that means high fiving CA one moment, he'll do it so Casey will think he's on her side. It that means acting weird at the memorial (probably doing what his mother told him to do), he'll do it so mom is happy with him. I think he is terminally in the middle of that dysfunctional mess and does what he needs to keep the peace and survive. And he's like minded with them in that no outside forces should get involved. It's just a family matter, and he deals with it in such a way to keep himself from being dragged down or connected to what Casey does, yet also keeps Casey from lasering in on him and destroying his life.

He is sucessful at keep the wolves of his family at bay, something he probably learned to do over his lifetime. Now he lives in silence and no one even really talks about him anymore. He has successfully disconnected himself from all of that drama, even if Casey said he molested her. No one talks about that at all. All eyes are on GA and CA when it comes to that. I think Lee likes where he is and will do anything to stay there. If you look at him from the concept of being terminally in the middle and a peacekeeper, he makes a lot more sense.

ETA: And it could be that he was really on Caylee's side, but he is too entrenched in that family dysfunction and not willing to do anything to upset the balance so that family anger would be directed at him. So he'd never say it where media could hear him or the family could hear him. I know he wasn't happy with Casey and what she did to Caylee, which is why he went silent and never spoke to the media. I also think it was drilled into his and GA's head that if they didn't do what they did, Casey would die. He might be mad at her for what she's done, but he never wanted her to die, IMO.

Awesome post Aedrys - think you've summarized it very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg