Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an excellent blog article written in response to "Dr." Ablow. I don't want to break any rules by posting a link to it, but if you google "Open Letter To Dr. Keith Ablow" you can find it. She certainly schooled him. :rage:

I read part of this book at the bookstore, didn't want to buy it because, quite frankly, any 1 of us could of written a similar book, based on what we have seen or what we think. The thing that gets me and others is the constant reminder about GA. Just off the bat, if half of what was said was true, why haven't any of us seen ANYTHING remotely going against GA? No lawsuit, no arrests, nothing. I know it's one of those he said, she said things, but I'd really expect to see something go against GA if the claims could be somewhat proven. They cannot. Nobody said anything in the past to anybody and nobody is doing anything about it now so to me, it's a moot point.

proof that bein' ugly on the inside eventually makes you ugly on the outside.

sheesh. yall didnt have to spring that on me with no warning when I've got a migraine and no business being on the internets anyways!

sorry :(

:hug:

get better soon

There is an excellent blog article written in response to "Dr." Ablow. I don't want to break any rules by posting a link to it, but if you google "Open Letter To Dr. Keith Ablow" you can find it. She certainly schooled him. :rage:

That is one of the best pieces written I have read so far.

That is one of the best pieces written I have read so far.

I agree. Powerful. IMO Dr. A. has some 'splaning to do. IMO Seems to me his jumping on the wagon to protect FCA is more about selling books with sensational, unsubstantiated analysis than a genuine desire to educate the masses about his newly coined diagnosis. IMO JMO and I have a right to that opinion because it is only my opinion.*

*just covering my bases :)

Thanks for the link.

I commend the writer of this blog, who clearly wrote from their heart about their own life experiences, and basically countered every conclusion the Dr. offered about OCA with facts and the truth.

Perhaps what's missing from this equation is that maybe the Dr. was never interested in the facts or truth. Personally, I believe, like so many other people who attached themselves to this case, after crawling out of whatever rock they live under, that this Dr. is simply trying to make a name for himself or buck off Caylee's misery. He's probably thrilled that someone responded to his nonsense - it meant that someone read it.

I will never type his full name out - I don't want to feed his ego. Listening to him on WS radio was enough for me, and I recall that Trisha took him to school too.

For Mrs. 2gold Vass ;)

62166489.jpg

I had a heart attack at 39 and just 2 weeks ago a series of pinstrokes. I am trying like the dickens to quit now. I am all of 42 years old. I wish I could just drop them and never pick them up. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.
I am concerned now that I may not have full clearance to do some of the things I love. We are are going to Disney in 36 days. I had planned on my 100th Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain rides. Unless I get a clear MRI and MRA ,no go on Space Mountain.
Learn from my bad example please.

SO sorry to hear of this, redkatrampant; that's a very powerful cautionary tale.

I smoked, off and on, for 25 years before quitting cold turkey in 1990 (I had just married my then-husband, who had heart problems...why inflict my secondary smoke on him?). I wish I could report that was the end of it, but last year I began having serious breathing issues and now I'm on a couple of inhalers (one a steroid that costs $200....which is a bear because I have NO health insurance; everything comes out of pocket.)

So if you are not an old lady like me (or even if you are), PLEASE QUIT SMOKING!! I love all of you WSers and want you all to live a very long time. Besides, when the felon finally gets her comeuppance, don't you want to be there to enjoy it?...I sure as chit do!!!

And speaking of WSers, wouldn't it be borrrrrring if we all agreed about everything all of the time? That would be so plain vanilla. So I frequently thank fellow WSers for their posts even if I don't agree with them, just because I appreciate their input. It keeps things lively! Especially for our Mods! lolz

:heartbeat::websleuther:

proof that bein' ugly on the inside eventually makes you ugly on the outside.

sheesh. yall didnt have to spring that on me with no warning when I've got a migraine and no business being on the internets anyways!

As my mamma used to say, God rest her soul...

"Pretty is as pretty does"

so very true when applied to FCA

As my mamma used to say, God rest her soul...

"Pretty is as pretty does"

so very true when applied to FCA

I always told my daughter "lying is ugly." (Although she is younger than Casey, she is now many years beyond the lying stage.) I should show her that picture of Casey to prove to her that I was right!

YUCK

But thank you!! lol

That's my reaction. She wants puffed lips so bad, I have five fingers balled into a fist that can help with that. Sheesh.

She is so ugly now. I was thinking about this the other day. I've never thought she was pretty, but she at least was rather normal looking when the case began. I can see how someone would think she was pretty back then. Now it's all dyed hair, piercings, and duck lips. It's like she's a gangsta wannabe but epic failing at it.

You'd think if she's staying at a church, she'd look and dress more like the congregation, not stand out like a sore loser thumb. She's so disgusting and gross. I don't know why anyone would offer her money as immature and idiotic as she looks.

Karma, I'd like to make a request, 'kay? More you, less Casey pictures, please? I'm begging you here!

Wow, Just WOW. This is an AMAZING letter. This person should get a standing ovation for writing it! It is just AWESOME! :woohoo::rocker::great:

As of Jan 25, 2012, at 11:38 PM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

Yep - and I posted the response from FL DMV just so we have it in a current thread (thanks to JBean for checking in 2009)>
Can she legally change her name while on probation? and would she renew her DL with the same number if her legal name changed (like she talked about doing in the jailhouse letters) ...you guys got me thinking...

That's my reaction. She wants puffed lips so bad, I have five fingers balled into a fist that can help with that. Sheesh.

She is so ugly now. I was thinking about this the other day. I've never thought she was pretty, but she at least was rather normal looking when the case began. I can see how someone would think she was pretty back then. Now it's all dyed hair, piercings, and duck lips. It's like she's a gangsta wannabe but epic failing at it.

You'd think if she's staying at a church, she'd look and dress more like the congregation, not stand out like a sore loser thumb. She's so disgusting and gross. I don't know why anyone would offer her money as immature and idiotic as she looks.

Karma, I'd like to make a request, 'kay? More you, less Casey pictures, please? I'm begging you here!

bbm - LOL, Aedrys, that made me literally laugh out loud !! :great:

You'd think if she's staying at a church, she'd look and dress more like the congregation, not stand out like a sore loser thumb. She's so disgusting and gross. I don't know why anyone would offer her money as immature and idiotic as she looks. Karma, I'd like to make a request, 'kay? More you, less Casey pictures, please? I'm begging you here!

You evidently haven't been to the church's web page and seen pics posted. I would say it isn't a traditional type congregation.

Ummmm Maybe if I beg enough (can't find a smilie for that) could y'all stop reposting the pic? I think I broke TOS AGAIN! I really like it here. Please????

:sigh: I will never learn :sigh:

Can she legally change her name while on probation? and would she renew her DL with the same number if her legal name changed (like she talked about doing in the jailhouse letters) ...you guys got me thinking...

I had the thought that perhaps she got her DL reinstated when she supposedly came out to CA. Who'd know?

you are an ABSOLUTE DOLL. that 100% makes up for my complaint :D (which I wasnt mad about, not at you anyways! just OCA in general!)

:D

I will never forget you got him first! Jealous woman that I am. I reread JA's chapter on AV just because. :blush:

:D

I will never forget you got him first! Jealous woman that I am. I reread JA's chapter on AV just because. :blush:

if anyone wants to throw a million units of currency at ANYONE from this case, it should be dr vass! I'd *personally* fork over money! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member