Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest part of this is that they will probably get away with this. As long as they clam up, it stays out of the news and less news means cold case. I know that a lot disagree with me, but if it was my baby, I wouldn't care how many hours and days I had to answer questions or how much I was "badgered" by the police. I would even be happy to go to jail over this, just to keep my child in the news. To me, there is no truer proof of the parents guilt than doing exactly what they are doing.

The saddest part of this is that they will probably get away with this. As long as they clam up, it stays out of the news and less news means cold case. I know that a lot disagree with me, but if it was my baby, I wouldn't care how many hours and days I had to answer questions or how much I was "badgered" by the police. I would even be happy to go to jail over this, just to keep my child in the news. To me, there is no truer proof of the parents guilt than doing exactly what they are doing.

AMEN! I hope and pray they do NOT get away with this. most people would be pleading, begging etc. for their Child, Grandchild, Niece, Nephew etc.

Even Jennifer Hudson was asking for help in regards to her missing nephew, and she's a celebrity.

The obvious fact that they are not screaming from the highest mountain top that they had absolutely nothing to do with this speaks volumes, It tells me they did have something to do with Lisa presumed death. (going by the cadaver dog hit in the BR).

in_da_middle,
I know you've maintained your opinion that the parents weren't involved in the disappearance of Lisa and have suggested that the neighbor's husband was involved, IIRC. Are you still of that opinion? Is there any police presence in the neighborhood? Do you see the Bradley/Irwin families still going about their normal day to day life? How about the neighbors?

It just really seems like there has been no progress in this case and it's super frustrating. Where is this precious baby?
I have not EVER said that I think the parents are not involved. I have only stated the FACTS. I have no idea what happened, but with the FACTS and time frame required, I think an intruder is VERY possible. I have several people in mind who fit this and would be much easier for an abduction to happen then all that would be involved if DB did this. I have seen DB physically walk up her own driveway and have seen the results and have concluded there is NO way she walked anywhere of any distance to dispose of the baby. She was winded and redfaced just doing this and all of the area around was searched by LE for days over and over again. Their cars are all in their possession so she did not dispose of a dead baby that way. Her brothers property/vehicle were searched by the same dogs on the same day as the 'hit' and all of his stuff is still in his possession so that is not where a dead baby was. She had no working phone to call anybody for help so that was not how she had any help. We have a 'hit' on something in the house, but was it ever confirmed by another dog? Was whatever it hit upon tested as having 'remains' with the baby's dna? These facts are what leave me heavily questioning her involvement and thinking an intruder is very possible - even more possible. I dont see any logical way she could have disposed of a dead baby and not have been caught with all of the questioning she went through and not broke on top of the above facts any easier than an intruder did it theory.
And for the question of police presence in the neighborhood, I do see more driving by than before, but not much. They do not seem to be focusing on their house if that is your question about it though.
The only thing I see as normal at their house is that JI is back to work. Nothing appears as it did before. Not their actions (they used to be out front all of the time, now they are not), not anything. As for the neighbors JB/SB, they are getting a divorce. She filed last month and is not living there. He is. I see her still visiting JI/DB often. She parks in their drive or in front of their house and not usually her husbands. That speaks volumes to me by itself and not in a 'nefarious' way, either.

Innocent parents don't need two Criminal Defense Attorneys.
SBM They HAVE to have 2 if they choose to stay with Tacopina. He is not able to represent them here. HE had to choose a second one for him to represent them. Personally, I would have canned him and kept Cyndy, but I would most certainly have had a criminal defense attorney in place. They need it for what they are going through whether innocent or guilty. Moreso IMO if they are innocent. I am of the belief that an innocent person needs representation in this situation far more than a guilty one would. I would not have made it through the first day without one myself. I would definitely not have gone down there the second day without representation if I was treated as a suspect, nor would I have lasted through being treated as one for the entire first day.
I am also of the belief that Tacopina is the one who quashed ALL public statements of the parents.

I have seen less willingness on these boards to accept the guilt of Ryan Brunn, a confessed child molester and child killer whose guilt was also proven by DNA, fingerprints, etc. than willingness to accept that Deborah Bradley who is not even officially considered a suspect might actually be innocent of causing harm to Lisa. It puzzles me, I have to say.

Yes, there was a cadaver dog hit, one hit by one dog as far as has been reported in MSM. Lisa's parents have behaved in ways that make them look 'hinky' in the eyes of many, which is extremely unfortunate if, in fact, they are innocent. There is NOTHING currently known to us (I hope LE knows more than we do, but I wonder about that) which 'proves' that DB and/or JI caused any harm to Lisa even accidentally, let alone deliberately.

The recent abduction and brave escape by the little girl in CO had many people finding things 'hinky' about her family when her disappearance was first reported in the media. And then she got away from her captor, who turned out to be someone with connections in the neighborhood but no relation to the victim. So it does happen. Did it happen in this case? No one on this board knows, just as no one knows that Lisa's parents are responsible. Thankfully, it won't be up to us to prove this case one way or another, but the lack of evidence and the possibility, no matter how remote, that a non-family member was involved keeps me on the fence as to who did what.

I have not EVER said that I think the parents are not involved. I have only stated the FACTS. I have no idea what happened, but with the FACTS and time frame required, I think an intruder is VERY possible. I have several people in mind who fit this and would be much easier for an abduction to happen then all that would be involved if DB did this. I have seen DB physically walk up her own driveway and have seen the results and have concluded there is NO way she walked anywhere of any distance to dispose of the baby. She was winded and redfaced just doing this and all of the area around was searched by LE for days over and over again. Their cars are all in their possession so she did not dispose of a dead baby that way. Her brothers property/vehicle were searched by the same dogs on the same day as the 'hit' and all of his stuff is still in his possession so that is not where a dead baby was. She had no working phone to call anybody for help so that was not how she had any help. We have a 'hit' on something in the house, but was it ever confirmed by another dog? Was whatever it hit upon tested as having 'remains' with the baby's dna? These facts are what leave me heavily questioning her involvement and thinking an intruder is very possible - even more possible. I dont see any logical way she could have disposed of a dead baby and not have been caught with all of the questioning she went through and not broke on top of the above facts any easier than an intruder did it theory.
And for the question of police presence in the neighborhood, I do see more driving by than before, but not much. They do not seem to be focusing on their house if that is your question about it though.
The only thing I see as normal at their house is that JI is back to work. Nothing appears as it did before. Not their actions (they used to be out front all of the time, now they are not), not anything. As for the neighbors JB/SB, they are getting a divorce. She filed last month and is not living there. He is. I see her still visiting JI/DB often. She parks in their drive or in front of their house and not usually her husbands. That speaks volumes to me by itself and not in a 'nefarious' way, either.

BBM, I sincerely apologize for misremembering. I really do appreciate the information you provided in this post. It's very telling in my opinion. Honestly, I've never believed that DB disposed of Lisa, and you detailing her physical ability to do so just confirms that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post, and answer my questions.

I voted family/friendly/or neighbor.
It's my opinion that someone who was in the home that night saw, heard or knows something.

BBM, I sincerely apologize for misremembering. I really do appreciate the information you provided in this post. It's very telling in my opinion. Honestly, I've never believed that DB disposed of Lisa, and you detailing her physical ability to do so just confirms that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post, and answer my questions.

How much physical ability does it take to carry a baby to a car, drive 2-3 minutes to the river, walk about 10-20 feet, then drive 2-3 minutes back home? No evidence, the Mighty Mo took care of that.

How much physical ability does it take to carry a baby to a car, drive 2-3 minutes to the river, walk about 10-20 feet, then drive 2-3 minutes back home? No evidence, the Mighty Mo took care of that.
But the families vehicles were searched and PN's vehicle was searched and all are still accounted for. So not much ability for somebody else.

Searching vehicles won't find Lisa and possibly not detect anything. If a vehicle transported a body in any case and the body was wrapped, placed in a container or other means I think it's possible. Something that small could fit in many small containers, could be wrapped in bags and tape within the container leaving cadaver dogs no scent or trail. If something did get thrown in the river, I would imagine it would be weighed down within a package or container.

I hope this wasn't Lisa's fate.

Searching vehicles won't find Lisa and possibly not detect anything. If a vehicle transported a body in any case and the body was wrapped, placed in a container or other means I think it's possible. Something that small could fit in many small containers, could be wrapped in bags and tape within the container leaving cadaver dogs no scent or trail. If something did get thrown in the river, I would imagine it would be weighed down within a package or container.

Every dog handler I have spoken to says a dog worth their salt *should* be able to pick up the scent of a dead body even have been in a container and wrapped if properly trained. These particular vehicles were searched by FBI trained cadaver dogs that *should* have picked up such scents. But this depends on the dogs ability. The dog handlers on the HRD thread state this also. If people are so convinced that ONE hit on the house means a definitive positive, then it seems those same people would HAVE to be convinced that there was no dead body in any of these vehicles IMO by the very same dogs.

I also hope this was not Lisa's fate. :(

I disagree, however, that a properly trained HRD dog would not alert to HR scent, even if in a container of most sorts- especially if placed in another container such as vehicle. Transfer and everything.

I wonder if Lisa's disappearance might be best explained by a container and/or vehicle that was not searched? But of course that's mvho- and I hope not true.

It is sure leaning that way.

JMO

I also hope this was not Lisa's fate. :(

I disagree, however, that a properly trained HRD dog would not alert to HR scent, even if in a container of most kinds- especially if placed in another container such as vehicle. Transfer and everything.

I wonder if Lisa's disappearance might be best explained by a container and/or vehicle that was not searched? But of course that's mvho- and I hope not true.

Wow, that was quick Oriah. One of the handlers was discussing this a while back. It was covering previous training talking about contact/packaging/transport. Pickup trucks were a hot topic of conversation as well.

Do we know if all vehicles were searched? All of JI & DBs (including JI's work van), the neighbors vehicles, and all of the families' vehicles.

Do we know if all vehicles were searched? All of JI & DBs (including JI's work van), the neighbors vehicles, and all of the families' vehicles.

It would be nearly impossible for all of the vehicles to be checked. There are a lot of family members and a lot of vehicles. All of the vehicles on DB & JI's property were checked. You also have to take into consideration vehicles other people may have had access to that night.

As to the neighbor's vehicles I have seen some state yes, but don't have any documentation to be for sure.
As to all of the families vehicles, there are many reports of multiple dog searches to them and it is listed on the search warrant that they are to search any and all vehicles.
As to PN's vehicle. There are twitter reports (reporters were not allowed to film) that on the 17th the same dogs that got the hit at the house were at PN's house (voluntarily) right before they went to the families house. Reporters were tweeting play-by-play as to where the dogs were and it included the vehicles at his house that day.
But it would be hard (not impossible though) for her to call anybody for help as they had no working phones either.

Wow, that was quick Oriah. One of the handlers was discussing this a while back. It was covering previous training talking about contact/packaging/transport. Pickup trucks were a hot topic of conversation as well.

Not sure what thread you are referring to regarding a handler? :waitasec: I will have to go back and look at the SAR thread!
Just was trying to say that a properly trained HRD dog would likely have alerted to a container (ugh hate to even talk about this stuff) and also likely alerted to another container such as a vehicle that remains might have been transferred to. Most vehicles have some sort of substrate which retains scent particles. In my experience, anyway. :(

I think I don't even want to touch pickups. I'll just say bedliners often seem to defy a thorough 'cleaning.' Again- mvhoo.

I have a couple of questions that I hope can be answered by someone who knows.

Was Jeremy's work truck searched by the HR dogs?

If a small body was wrapped in a blanket, then wrapped in several layers of plastic, put into a small container, then put into a larger container with something heavy, such as rocks, and finally, the lid sealed with tape and perhaps put into another plastic bag, would the HR dogs hit on a vehicle that package was put into if it was immediately put in and transported for 2-3 minutes?

Was Jeremy's work van there at the house all the time the days previous to October 4th?

TIA!

Edit: Do we know if SB's vehicle was searched?

I have a couple of questions that I hope can be answered by someone who knows.

Was Jeremy's work truck searched by the HR dogs?

If a small body was wrapped in a blanket, then wrapped in several layers of plastic, put into a small container, then put into a larger container with something heavy, such as rocks, and finally, the lid sealed with tape and perhaps put into another plastic bag, would the HR dogs hit on a vehicle that package was put into if it was immediately put in and transported for 2-3 minutes?

Was Jeremy's work van there at the house all the time the days previous to October 4th?

TIA!

Edit: Do we know if SB's vehicle was searched?
The work van was there for many days after the 4th, but I don't recall if it was before or after the 17 hour search. It was around that time anyway. I *think* it was still there on the 17th when the voluntary search was there, but I really don't remember. At the first, dogs were reported as going through the van, but we don't know what kind of dogs they were to be able to say.
Same with SB's car as the van as in dogs reported as there at the first, but no clue as to what kind of dogs.

And with all of the handling that would be required in your above idea, I would think there would have to be more than one place a dog would hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210