Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an important point to hardly anyone else but me but......reporters were asked not to show pictures in an effort not to compromise the investigation. They agreed to do so out of an abundance of caution and being good citizens.

But the Fifth Amendment prevent government censorship. They cannot order reporters not to take pictures of a search if the pictures were taken in a way on private property (with owner's consent) or on public property that did not interfere with the investigation.

Off my soap box now :)

BEM: Do you mean the First Amendment?

As to the neighbor's vehicles I have seen some state yes, but don't have any documentation to be for sure.
As to all of the families vehicles, there are many reports of multiple dog searches to them and it is listed on the search warrant that they are to search any and all vehicles.
As to PN's vehicle. There are twitter reports (reporters were not allowed to film) that on the 17th the same dogs that got the hit at the house were at PN's house (voluntarily) right before they went to the families house. Reporters were tweeting play-by-play as to where the dogs were and it included the vehicles at his house that day.
But it would be hard (not impossible though) for her to call anybody for help as they had no working phones either.
BEM: Who are "they"?

To the mods and others... not sure where to post this. :)

I brought up fence sitters. It is/has been a term used for years. Not an insult, at least not to me. And I in no way meant it as such. We all bring our own points of view, life experience and "hinky detectors".

I will refrain from using the term. And apologize for starting a problem. I truly didn't mean it to be an insult. :(

(off to see if I have enough clothes packed for the dungeon. ;) )

images

Don't worry. It's hard for a lot of us to express ourselves here without getting emotional since just being a part of this community says that we are people who care. I can only imagine how difficult it is for the MODS to make the decisions that they do. Whenever I get so mad at something here that I just want to scream at my computer screen, I just stop and think that the person on the other side of the screen is just like me - a normal, every day person, who cares about others. And, that always helps me not to get too miffed....:luv:

OH, the phones? I will never be able to imagine DB w/o a phone. All three phones didn't work, we are told. What about the borrowed phone? I watched DB dance around the phones. She ONLY spoke of her phone.

There is no reason, knowing this pair and how they explain things, of why her Grandparents' phone wasn't working. I will suggest that the phone had service and the service may have been in the GP's name. There is no reason for any of us to believe that Verizon transferred service to GP's phone on Sunday Night when she was scheduled for shut-off monday.

Dollars to donuts that phone had its original service and Gramps was letting her use it. She knew the service was going to be shut off and wanted a working phone. I am telling you .. This girl is a con. It is my opinion, I've been around hundreds of them.

I will go a step further and say JI and her were communicating or attempting to...in the hour before he arrived on Lister.

OH, the phones? I will never be able to imagine DB w/o a phone. All three phones didn't work, we are told. What about the borrowed phone? I watched DB dance around the phones. She ONLY spoke of her phone.

There is no reason, knowing this pair and how they explain things, of why her Grandparents' phone wasn't working. I will suggest that the phone had service and the service may have been in the GP's name. There is no reason for any of us to believe that Verizon transferred service to GP's phone on Sunday Night when she was scheduled for shut-off monday.

Dollars to donuts that phone had its original service and Gramps was letting her use it. She knew the service was going to be shut off and wanted a working phone. I am telling you .. This girl is a con. It is my opinion, I've been around hundreds of them.

I think that the phones going missing was another part of DB's unplanned coverup that turned out to be more of a red herring...just like the lights. I think that when she was staging everything, she thought for some reason that it might look more likely that someone had been in the house if she said they were stolen. Sort of like where you throw everything into a pot and cook it up, not knowing really what you are going to come up with.

See if her phone was broken, all she had to do was take in and get it repaired or replaced...she's not fooling me!

Didn't LE prove nobody came through that window? But JI covered that one by saying the door was open. Did DB recall locking that? I don't think I recall. She now remembers leaving the lights on and talking with the boys...but don't know is she locked doors and windows..I suppose.

Didn't LE prove nobody came through that window? But JI covered that one by saying the door was open. Did DB recall locking that? I don't think I recall. She now remembers leaving the lights on and talking with the boys...but don't know is she locked doors and windows..I suppose.

Well...probably to some it would not have been proven. To me it was....

Tell me something. Did this intruder climb through the window and go back and replace the screen.Wouldn't the screen be on the floor or the ground? The window I know, you have to remove the screen to go through the window.

I think DB/JI were forced to give that one up.

They want us to think that a male took her, undressed her and carried her around town for four hours in 45 degrees and the baby was fine...okiedokiethen.

I recall a member here say it was 60 degrees. I'm guessing it was somewhere in the middle.
DB/JI approve of the 45 degrees so we can exaggerate it too, I guess.

Joe P. describes the phones being 1/3 mile away. Deflection because that was the maximum they could be. Of course he throws in "All the way to the river banks". That was like a subliminal message.People jumped on it and say "She's in the river". In reality, the phones could have been in the house on Lister. No way would the attorney say that. He gives the public the furthest point possible. They are slick, I tell you.

I think mothers who kill their youngl often use water as the means but I am not sure if they use water as the final resting spot. I tend to think probably not, but that is a guess.

For a while I thought a stranger may have broken in an taken the baby but after thinking about it today I'm back at what I originally thought: that DB did something to Lisa and JI knows about it.

She said Lisa was sick; an ear infection? Those hurt and babies will really cry. I think Debbie, fueled by alcohol (if she really did drink), got frustrated and angry about Lisa not being able to stop crying and Debbie shook her to death or gave her an overdose of medication which killed the baby. Then she disposed of the body. When JI got home he found out and together they cooked up the kidnapping story. The cell phones are involved somehow, maybe she was actually able to call JI and they collaborated then.

Debbie's demeanor in the media, particularly the Dr Phil interview, demonstrates to me she's more concerned about her image than anything else including Lisa and Jeremy is radiating the quiet horror of "I know something and I'm in over my head but I'm not going to tell because I don't want to get in trouble."

Tell me something. Did this intruder climb through the window and go back and replace the screen.Wouldn't the screen be on the floor or the ground? The window I know, you have to remove the screen to go through the window.

I think DB/JI were forced to give that one up.

Agreed.....another "staging problem" come back to bite.

I think mothers who kill their youngl often use water as the means but I am not sure if they use water as the final resting spot. I tend to think probably not, but that is a guess.

Yes...I think that there are a lot of studies done on this. I just am too lazy to go look...:)

For a while I thought a stranger may have broken in an taken the baby but after thinking about it today I'm back at what I originally thought: that DB did something to Lisa and JI knows about it.

She said Lisa was sick; an ear infection? Those hurt and babies will really cry. I think Debbie, fueled by alcohol (if she really did drink), got frustrated and angry about Lisa not being able to stop crying and Debbie shook her to death or gave her an overdose of medication which killed the baby. Then she disposed of the body. When JI got home he found out and together they cooked up the kidnapping story. The cell phones are involved somehow, maybe she was actually able to call JI and they collaborated then.

I think you are on track. The problem I have is I can't imagine DB admitting to killing Lisa...even to JI. I'm stuck. However, what if it's the opposite? What if it's JI with the anger issue and she's covering for him?

I do think it was DB but I will leave wiggle room. She could have handled the situation herself and lied to JI. The fact that he goes along with her will make him as guilty. If he loved Lisa, he would question DB...or worse, if I were in his place.

Why is he supporting DB? Answer that and the case may be solved.

I think I read somewhere and FBI report that said..mothers who kill will wrap them up with something comforting and put them close by..I also think Deb watched CA and saw how water destroyed evidence and she put her in the river to do just that-jmo

OMG! I just turned to the PUPPY BowL...:floorlaugh: Animal Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member