Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm clueless so it just now occurred to me that they should have called 911 BEFORE they found Caylee if she'd drowned.

My neighbor "lost" her 2 year old in the (fenced, no pool) backyard and was on the phone with the police by the time she found the baby.

My niece, Haley, has stopped by today. I always think about Caylee when I am around my niece. They are only 5 months apart in age. My niece had just turned 3-years-old when Caylee went missing.

When Haley was just a little toddler, her parents had an awful time getting her off her binky. One day they decided that they were just going to throw them all away. Well, they missed one and of course little Haley would find the only one left behind. That day that she found it, she decided to go in her older sisters closet, with the binky in her mouth, and fall asleep. Haley was probably "missing" for less than 3 minutes before her parents started searching all over the house for her. They were on the phone with 911 in less than 5 minutes because they thought she may have gotten outside... some how... some way. My bro-in-law was outside searching, my sister continued to search the house while on the phone with 911.

Needless to say, my sister finally had enough wits about her to go into my older nieces room... a room my little niece loved to go into and be with her older sister and that is when my sister found her sound asleep in the closet, binky in mouth.

For those very few minutes... my sister and brother-in-laws world was turned upside down. How anyone could think that George or even Casey herself would not have called 911 "if" Caylee had drowned... I just cannot comprehend it? You call 911! The only time you don't call 911 is if you, yourself are personally responsible for a crime. Period.

Anyways, my niece will turn 7-years-old this year and I just spend an awesome afternoon doing art projects with her. She is just so much fun and it kills me that Caylee never got a chance to reach such a wonderful and fun age?

Just had to share...

Thanks for sharing that warm story.

What is obvious to us is not always obvious to others, or sometimes they choose to live in denial. Hopefully your message will help some understand that this was not an accident and Caylee was never missing.

ETA: This was post #1000 for me!!! Just realized it.....

Thanks for sharing that warm story.

What is obvious to us is not always obvious to others, or sometimes they choose to live in denial. Hopefully your message will help some understand that this was not an accident and Caylee was never missing.

ETA: This was post #1000 for me!!! Just realized it.....

Congratulations!! Put the next one on my tab my friend!!

I haven't been posting much lately. I had to have a break from thinking about FCA. I have been very conscious of how horrid and disturbing she is. I feel contaminated even just reading about her, or seeing photos or videos. I find her grubby, toxic and cruel. When the trial ended it was a relief to not see her anymore. She is spiritually draining. I don't know how her minders stand being around her. Her ghastly deeds and glacial lack of empathy are writ large upon her whole being. I hope she fades into obscurity, I hate seeing her face or hearing her voice. It is mind and soul boggling that she wants to be richly rewarded for the death of her baby.
Caylee RIP.

Something that occurred to me last night...JB and team successfully misdirected the whole world's attention OFF of ZFG onto GA. Some people buy into the theory that FCA was a victim of child molestation and BECAUSE of that, she acted the way she did, i.e., covered up the "molestation drowning" of Caylee because she was used to living lies. BS.
Have any of those people ever thought about the deviousness of FCA exploiting an innocent woman, ZFG, who just happened by an apartment building and then became the center of the biggest child hunt in history? THINK ABOUT THAT. That aspect alone, put together with the defense team's OS should tell you everything you need to know about FCA's cover up of her daughter's murder. ZFG was not on FCA's radar until one fateful day when - however she got it -- she used that name to misdirect. It was a conscious decision by FCA.
Ughhhhhhhhh this case makes me so crazy.

Something that occurred to me last night...JB and team successfully misdirected the whole world's attention OFF of ZFG onto GA. Some people buy into the theory that FCA was a victim of child molestation and BECAUSE of that, she acted the way she did, i.e., covered up the "molestation drowning" of Caylee because she was used to living lies. BS.
Have any of those people ever thought about the deviousness of FCA exploiting an innocent woman, ZFG, who just happened by an apartment building and then became the center of the biggest child hunt in history? THINK ABOUT THAT. That aspect alone, put together with the defense team's OS should tell you everything you need to know about FCA's cover up of her daughter's murder. ZFG was not on FCA's radar until one fateful day when - however she got it -- she used that name to misdirect. It was a conscious decision by FCA.

Very true. She scammed TES as well.

I haven't been posting much lately. I had to have a break from thinking about FCA. I have been very conscious of how horrid and disturbing she is. I feel contaminated even just reading about her, or seeing photos or videos. I find her grubby, toxic and cruel. When the trial ended it was a relief to not see her anymore. She is spiritually draining. I don't know how her minders stand being around her. Her ghastly deeds and glacial lack of empathy are writ large upon her whole being. I hope she fades into obscurity, I hate seeing her face or hearing her voice. It is mind and soul boggling that she wants to be richly rewarded for the death of her baby.
Caylee RIP.

Thank you for this post. I wish I could hit the THANKS button more than once.

Caylee RIP.

I feel the exact same way, I also took a break, I had to. As I have said before, I will never get over the outcome of her trial.

I feel the exact same way, I also took a break, I had to. As I have said before, I will never get over the outcome of her trial.

I don't think any of us will ever get over it? We will never be witness to justice for Caylee, but I have faith that powers higher than any of us, will make sure little Caylee does get the justice she so deserves.

We all want to see Casey pay for what she did, but I'm at the point where maybe I would just feel a lot better if she just went away and never hurt a living being ever again? I would be okay with that as long as she just went away completely. Unfortunately, I believe Casey gets great pleasure from hurting people. I believe she feeds off of others pain.

Anyone that surrounds themselves around her should be worried, imo.

I had some thoughts similar to this yesterday. It makes me angry that the prosecution wasn't allowed to show the big picture of KC and I wish that her thefts were allowed to have been mentioned because then the jury might have seen that her lies were more devious. She wasn't just a damaged woman pretending to have a normal and happy existence; she was someone who lived a false life, stole from her family and friends to support herself, and then made up stories to get away with it when caught. Being a thief doesn't necessarily make someone a murderer but it would have put a different spin on her lying than what the defense put out there about her imaginary friends and all that crap. JMO

I don't think any of us will ever get over it? We will never be witness to justice for Caylee, but I have faith that powers higher than any of us, will make sure little Caylee does get the justice she so deserves.

We all want to see Casey pay for what she did, but I'm at the point where maybe I would just feel a lot better if she just went away and never hurt a living being ever again? I would be okay with that as long as she just went away completely. Unfortunately, I believe Casey gets great pleasure from hurting people. I believe she feeds off of others pain.

Anyone that surrounds themselves around her should be worried, imo.

While I agree it would be nice, I do not think it will happen. One reason is that I believe that at this point, KC feels she is a real celebrity and she has to give the people what they want, ie more KC. She may just go along, releasing little video clips where she talks about her new nail polish and how she got Chinese last night, making a few thousand here and there, and collecting from her "followers". But, the ease with which she stole from AH, and the brazen attitude she had as she stood in line at the bank cashing a stolen check tells me that we will hear from her again in a felonious matter. Am I remembering correctly that CA made a statement to the effect of how it was AH's fault because she shouldn't have left her checkbook where KC could find it? Something like that? This tells me that KC will offend again. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she has stolen a bit from maybe JB or another DT member. They wouldnt tell US about it because they lied in court about how sweet and misunderstood KC was and how evil and vile GA was, so if they came forward and said that she had done to them what she had done to everyone else, it would just be too much for their egos to bare. However, I find it hard to believe that in the past 6 months that someone around her hasn't noticed things missing. Maybe some mascara or a pair of socks at first, but then maybe a $20 bill or a couple of them. Perhaps there were things ordered on their credit card and delivered to their address that no one knows anything about. Even KC would deny knowledge of it, but they would have to know that she is the only one in the scene who would do something and then bold face lie about it. As a matter of fact, I would bet money that at least ONE member of the DT has now dealt with having her steal something from them. It is her nature. It would be like inviting a child molestor to live in your Daycare Center and expect them to not touch the children. Ain't gonna happen. JMO.

JA and the prosecution team lost simple common sense on the duct tape.IMO gee, they believe lying George! That Caylee was seen leaving on the 16TH around 1.00 in the afternoon. Which means Casey had to come back to the house to get the duck tape. And put a dead Caylee in the trunk of the car sometime later. Well that makes no sense at all. Casey has a quick temper rage and killed Caylee on the night of the 15TH. And used the duck tape then. Duck tape to hold the heart shaped sticker on. And nothing more. That is the only way the tape issue works in reality.IMO

JA and the prosecution team lost simple common sense on the duct tape.IMO gee, they believe lying George! That Caylee was seen leaving on the 16TH around 1.00 in the afternoon. Which means Casey had to come back to the house to get the duck tape. And put a dead Caylee in the trunk of the car sometime later. Well that makes no sense at all. Casey has a quick temper rage and killed Caylee on the night of the 15TH. And used the duck tape then. Duck tape to hold the heart shaped sticker on. And nothing more. That is the only way the tape issue works in reality.IMO

I think I read somewhere that Cindy's mother told a realitive that all of the Anthonys lied about the night before Caylee went missing. Cindy got Casey by the throat after she returned home from the nursing home visit with Caylee, she confronted Casey about stealing the 354$ from granpa's bank account. Cindy called her mom and said she would never have to worry about Casey stealing again... that led to a huge fight where Cindy got Casey by the throat and Lee had to pull Cindy off Casey. When Cindy and George woke that next morning Casey and Caylee were gone.. everyone covered for Casey because IMO this was damning testimony as to motive and what actually happend to the child. The state knew about this but couldnt get anyone to testify to this since they all denied it and calling the grandma would be hearsay.

Oh no!!

@BenWinslow
Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Police in WA state confirm to @fox13now that Josh Powell and his 2 sons died in the explosion. #findsusan #Utah

It's on CNN now. It was a murder suicide. He slammed the door in the caseworker's face and blew up the house. :(

Coward . That visitation should not have been at his home.

Something better needs to be done in our society, when a person is a suspect of a missing mother the children should NEVER be allowed around the suspected person. What a loser!

Coward . That visitation should not have been at his home.

I totally agree. Location should be made 1 hour in advance. Two kids should have been 2 person in supervision. One should have been LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa