State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the prosecution is starting on an emotional note with the victim's sister. It reminds me of the Cooper trial where we had 2 weeks of emotionally based character assasination. I hope the Judge will keep the testimony focused on the evidence related to the murder.

Otto, imo, it is because of the lack of the physical evidence .
The defense pointed out in opening stmts that the Pros never said a word about the physical evidence.

Why?

I do, however, agree that both sides and their opening stmts were flat, and
not a plus for either one.

Will the WRAL video start up itself, or do I have to close it down and reopen the site?

Otto, imo, it is because of the lack of the physical evidence .
The defense pointed out in opening stmts that the Pros never said a word about the physical evidence.

Why?

I do, however, agree that both sides and their opening stmts were flat, and
not a plus for either one.

Hello Cammy!

Just got here. So the opening was flat on both sides? Hmmm :what:

In the Eve Carson case they started with the first person to hear screams (from the victim), who then called 911.

In the OJ trial the person who found Nicole's dog walking around with her blood, was up first. He's the one who first saw her body and called 911.

First 'witness' to the crime after it's committed is usually called first in a trial to set the foundation.

Can't start talking about any evidence, blood, etc, if you haven't set the foundation that a body was found, when it was found, who found it, etc.

Oh man .. haven't followed this one in a while.

You guys are still at each other like years ago .. LOL.

I plan to watch/follow, but don't know if I can get into the posting on this thread.

Be nice to one another!

imo ...

Will the WRAL video start up itself, or do I have to close it down and reopen the site?

It did not come on for me...I had to refresh and caught the tail end of the judge's remarks about drinking alcoholic beverages at lunch????

Were some of the jurors drinking at lunch? Sheesh!

judge is telling jury not to drink adult beverages at lunch

LOL @ judge having to instruct jurors not to drink @ lunch.

Because a responsible mature adult shouldn't have to be told, unlike the yahoos he removed during jury selection.

Were some of the jurors drinking at lunch? Sheesh!

No, they were not.

Judge Stephens was referring to Juror Selection and told these Jurors not to do the same thing.

Hope this helps.
:)

Hello Cammy!

Just got here. So the opening was flat on both sides? Hmmm :what:

Hey Lynx......:seeya:

Yeah, kinda......not much passion or confidence, imo.

Long way to go though.

The direction to starbucks is NOT off Barclays.....totally different direction

It was a setup.....

wreck.jpg

There were other accidents at the same spot, hope the defense will point that out, or bring in the state trooper who investigated the accident.

I don't blame Jason for not wanting his MIL to move in.....they didn't get along.

How *unfortunate* that the car happened to go off the road and into the river at the same time Michelle had unbuckled her seatbelt. :(

How *unfortunate* that the car happened to go off the road and into the river at the same time Michelle had unbuckled her seatbelt. :(

I'd say it was very fortunate indeed. Seatbelts can sometimes do more harm than good to pregnant women. Michelle wasn't hurt in the accident.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member