**Verdict Watch** 3-2-2012; deliberations started at 1016am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MY know about JY's affairs and horrible behaviour? I can't believe she stayed married to him the way he treated her. He obviously could not stand her and did not care how badly he hurt her and humiliated her. jmo

THIS IS A DOUBLE POST. SORRY. I GOT IMPATIENT!!

I hope that Michelle did not know about MM or CAS, those are 2 affairs he had.........

The rest I don't agree with, I do think he loved her, but not enough to settle down and act married.

Does not mean he killed her....

Cammy, I have a question for you. Do you think JY's failure to talk to anyone anytime up until the trial(with his attorney present of course) makes him a jerk, an insenstive husband, or a man whose actions are totally aligned with a man who cares mostly for himself?

I've been looking at the picture of BH, S.Spivey, and Klinko........what do you think they are discussing???

I haven't seen the picture, but I can tell you they were all joking & laughing and nothing serious was being discussed.

I don't know, there were people trailing him, trying to find out everything he was doing, and someone sent cameras up
there in an attempt to ambush him,I guess, which they did, and he came off looking insensitive / uncaring.

Anyway, it was the police's job to find him , not anyone else's.

And, for everytime we hear what a bad guy he is, or was, and believe me he did plenty of stupid stuff, he still was caring enough to stop and try to help the guy at the accident, so much so, he asked Michelle to ask Shelly
about him, and to mention it in his email to Gen......

Sociopaths don't do that......and I always wonder how people can label someone that, without knowing them or having the credentials to do such.

Jason was immature, selfish,but, I bet you anything he has sure grown up now.

jmo

Hiya Cam :)

I totally agree on the point of labelling people as something as extreme as a sociopath, without having credentials and without knowing the person!

Cammy, he could have just politely said he couldn't/didn't want to talk about it. But his response along with his facial expression IMO was very rude, and non caring towards his murdered wife. It might have been a good time for him to get Michelles name out there for people to look for the person that murdered her. But that is jmo.

I agree, and he came out looking bad, no doubt about it.

But, you also don't know what people were trying to do to him and his family.

Maybe, it was just the surprise element of the thing, trying to catch him off guard.

Why would anyone go where somewhere is playing hoops and expect them to answer any questions, when you know he has been told not to talk.

They were not cops.

Besides, this did not come into trial, so it really doesn't matter.
Although, I am sure the Pros tried...:rolleyes:

jmo

I haven't seen the picture, but I can tell you they were all joking & laughing and nothing serious was being discussed.

Was Klink still fanning himself? Something had him sweating hard for several days. You know, that joking and laughing between both sides is not surprising.

Hiya Cam :)

I totally agree on the point of labelling people as something as extreme as a sociopath, without having credentials and without knowing the person!

Moonflower....!! :)

Hiya chica!!

I know, it is exasperating sometimes, but it makes for good discussion, I guess.

What are your thoughts on what the verdict will be?

Did MY know about JY's affairs and horrible behaviour? I can't believe she stayed married to him the way he treated her. He obviously could not stand her and did not care how badly he hurt her and humiliated her. jmo

THIS IS A DOUBLE POST. SORRY. I GOT IMPATIENT!!

I'm going to guess that she did know about MM... Jason went to Orlando, had sex with MM on his visit there October 7 & 8th, JY also sends an anniversary card from Orlando... I think as a in your face move.

On October 18th, Michelle goes to Kimball Jane Sargents office for what she thinks is going to be her first appointment. She has the date wrong, it's actually for the next day. Michelle bursts out into tears when KJS tells her she cannot see her that day. They then reschedule for the 27th of October, for whatever reason Michelle can't make the appointment on the 19th. Prior to the 27th appointment Carroll Sowerby comes to the house and JY & CS have sex on the couch with Cassidy upstairs. That makes two women JY has slept with during October. During the 27th appointment MY sobs through the entire appointment because he life is out of control, she doesn't know what to do but knows she needs to get it together.

After years & years of arguments something finally came to a head and Michelle couldn't bear it anymore so she sought outside help. JY told her she needed to go first to deal with her issues before he would go. Sadly she only made it once. I think she knew! Moo!

National (and local) media make mistakes! Remember that everyone!

Oh man, did I learn that during the Madeline McCann case! :waitasec: There were DAILY contradictions in the press! It was difficult to follow the case because of it!

Was Klink still fanning himself? Something had him sweating hard for several days. You know, that joking and laughing between both sides is not surprising.

I noticed a lot of overweight people in the court, not just Klinkosum.

Laughter and joking is probably just some stress relief.

Lots of times behind the scenes, lawyers and judges are friends outside of the courtroom.

I can't wait until Monday..............talk about stress.

How are you guys holding up, how you doin Cody?

Moonflower....!! :)

Hiya chica!!

I know, it is exasperating sometimes, but it makes for good discussion, I guess.

What are your thoughts on what the verdict will be?

Well, I live with a rationalist, scientist type and he has reviewed much of the evidence and watched some of the first and second trial with me, and his viewpoint is probably influencing me somewhat.

He says NG. I am not convinced, like he is.

I am not very sure that he will get a NG, but, gut-feeling for me is that the jury will not agree!

Dept. of Transportation (highway)

Cammy :) I know what the DOT stands for. I just didn't know if there were specific cameras set up that night that we know *would* have caught him had they been watching at that very moment? Or if was just "they didn't check any of the cameras the DOT may have had employed, if any, that night."

I'm going to guess that she did know about MM... Jason went to Orlando, had sex with MM on his visit there October 7 & 8th, JY also sends an anniversary card from Orlando... I think as a in your face move.

On October 18th, Michelle goes to Kimball Jane Sargents office for what she thinks is going to be her first appointment. She has the date wrong, it's actually for the next day. Michelle bursts out into tears when KJS tells her she cannot see her that day. They then reschedule for the 27th of October, for whatever reason Michelle can't make the appointment on the 19th. Prior to the 27th appointment Carroll Sowerby comes to the house and JY & CS have sex on the couch with Cassidy upstairs. That makes two women JY has slept with during October. During the 27th appointment MY sobs through the entire appointment because he life is out of control, she doesn't know what to do but knows she needs to get it together.

After years & years of arguments something finally came to a head and Michelle couldn't bear it anymore so she sought outside help. JY told her she needed to go first to deal with her issues before he would go. Sadly she only made it once. I think she knew! Moo!

Well, since SS spent the last nite with her, I would think MY would have confided in her.
They were friends and sorority sisters.

I was shocked to find out in this trial, MM's husband was supposed to be having an affair with another one of the sorority sisters.

Good grief.

Yes, Klink fanned himself some. He's a big guy and maybe he has health issues and/or takes meds. Some meds will create what feel like hot flashes (yes even in men).

There usually is a strong attitude of camaraderie amongst the attorneys in the courtroom, Pros and Defense alike. They work together on case after case after case many times, and it's not uncommon that they have a lot of respect for each other.

I hope that Michelle did not know about MM or CAS, those are 2 affairs he had.........

The rest I don't agree with, I do think he loved her, but not enough to settle down and act married.

Does not mean he killed her....

Wasn't the 2nd pregnancy planned???

Well, I live with a rationalist, scientist type and he has reviewed much of the evidence and watched some of the first and second trial with me, and his viewpoint is probably influencing me somewhat.

He says NG. I am not convinced, like he is.

I am not very sure that he will get a NG, but, gut-feeling for me is that the jury will not agree!

Wow, so you are thinking maybe another hung jury?

I was thinking that until the judge included the 2nd degree charge.

Man, if these guys come back dead locked, we are not going to have a happy judge, that is for sure.

PS: I hope your guy is right.:wink:

A friend of mine was an alternate. I've been told no conversation until the verdict. Patiently waiting so I can mercilessly grill them. :D

(for the record, no they did not tell me they were an alternate and I did not speak with them, at all, during the trial. I deduced it on my own. I am a WSer, after all :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonvsmith