GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone remind me which door had MY's blood on it? Was it the door leading out to the deck? The door was locked right?

which way do you think they are leaning? could they be deciding between 1st and 2nd degree?

maybe tension....time for another cigarette?

The problem I have with second degree is, you don't drive that many miles to and from, without premeditation.

JMHO
fran

Well I took *my* bathroom break. My stomach is not jittery, it's literally clenched. :(

FYI...
Beth Karas InSession Jurors deliberated for 12.5 hours over 3 days in the first trial. They have a bathroom in the jury room so this break is not for that reason. It's hard to say whether lengthy deliberations are good or bad news for either side. I've seen convictions after 6 days. Circumstantial evidence cases require a lot of work by jurors.

So not a potty break!

Could be the spicket is just broken, not that the hose was on. My kids broke one last year putting more water into the pool and the walls of the house & the end of the hose would look a lot like that until the hubs replaced the spicket a few days after they broke it. IMO it doesn't look like the hose was left on, but that's just me.

To me, it looks like the hose was left on but there was a nozzle sprayer turned to off, but it was leaking due to the pressure. I do this all the time b/c I forget to turn the spigot off. And then later I hear the running water sound.

Could someone remind me which door had MY's blood on it? Was it the door leading out to the deck? The door was locked right?

The door going from the house into the garage, at the bottom of the back set of stairs.

Live again. Hopefully a verdict in a few mins.

It was the door from the kitchen into the garage. The deck doors were locked, that door was not.

The blood was on the inside of the door leading out into the garage. The door knob, that is.

All weekend long perhaps the jurors deliberated this case in their own minds and came in today and were able to agree on a verdict.

"Let the record show the jurors have retired to resume deliberations and we will be at ease until we reach a verdict."

I'll predict now it'll come when I have to run my daughter to the orthodontist.

FYI...
Beth Karas InSession Jurors deliberated for 12.5 hours over 3 days in the first trial. They have a bathroom in the jury room so this break is not for that reason. It's hard to say whether lengthy deliberations are good or bad news for either side. I've seen convictions after 6 days. Circumstantial evidence cases require a lot of work by jurors.

So not a potty break!

I might be wrong on this, but they have a bathroom in there, but I'm not sure they can use it while deliberating? Don't they all have to be there at all times?

Live again. Hopefully a verdict in a few mins.

Quoting myself, but I am an old woman acting like a child. I am too impatient in this trial and want it over and done one way or another. I have talked myself into accepting a NG verdict if that's what it comes down to. As many have referenced the CA jury, we just never know what jurors are thinking and what they place their importance and attention on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann