17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, trying to catch up from a work day. Question about the extradition, I read which countries did not have extradition treaties. Two countries I wondered about were Venezuela and/or Cuba, anyone know?

I think he would have to go to Cuba from a location outside the US. I don't think there are any regular commercial flights from the US.

Not me.. but GZs ex attorneys stated that he was IN the US (but I trust them as far as I can throw them)

Funny that they can't reach him, but they know he is in the US. What are they psychics!

I think he would have to go to Cuba from a location outside the US. I don't think there are any regular commercial flights from the US.

Just from McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, but not commercial......lol

Judge Karen.. the most lucid guest on Dr Drew tonight ... rants about how this situation has NOTHING to do with a hoodie but the media hounds AND the likes of Sharpton and JJackson are making it so...

Have Sharpton or Jackson even said anything in the past couple of weeks about this case?

I have a friend from Cuba, and she goes through Mexico, to see her family in Cuba. They won't stamp your passport.

They said they were pro bono until he got charged, so I would guess not.

Z didn't do what he was supposed to, get the retainer agreement paperwork in to the attorneys, promptly. That was a big mistake IMO.

We don't even know if GZ has a passport, do we?

I don't think we do, but if mom is from Peru, there is a possibility that she took her children to see her family??? A passport is good for 10 years IIRC.

As there is currently no court case, why would his attorneys have to file this?? :confused:

I think you have can have an attorney of record just to have one. Or I could be wrong but my stepfather has one for financial affairs. In Oregon.

Funny that they can't reach him, but they know he is in the US. What are they psychics!

And Sonner said that he was close in case he had to turn himself in and then said he did not know where he was and if someone told him where he was Sonner would not tell the reporter who that person was?????? It sounded like Sonner stepped in doggie doo and was trying to get it off his shoe.....lol

I hope commercial travel to Cuba resumes before I die. Last time I was there I was 8. My mom, sisters and brother were born there.

But he hasn't been charged so they don't need to file with the court until the SA charges him or if they charge him. Right now GZ claims he's just asking for legal advice. Somehow the attorneys were looking at it differently. lol jmo

You know when high profile meets money there is always some kind turmoil.

Wasn't Guantanamo closed? Or did they just kick out the terrorist?

NOT closed, still are terrorists....can't comment about "political" issues here, but some promises aren't realistic or made with any intention of being kept....enough said....

There are some standard rotator flights from some other US bases, but I don't think I can legally list them. I'm retired military with space a privileges so I see them listed regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member