17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear them say they had no written agreement, only that they had never met with him in person. AFAIK, a client and attorney can make a verbal agreement for representation.

Only for a short time because in order to become someones attorney legally you have to file with the court. Notice of Representation.

Media report was information within 72 hours from SA, but who knows, maybe shoring up their ratings for the next few days!

Could be that LOL! I'm hoping it's because they want him in custody before they announce it.

Only for a short time because in order to become someones attorney legally you have to file with the court. Notice of Representation.

Isn't that only if you are going to trial that you need to file a notice??

Hello everyone, trying to catch up from a work day. Question about the extradition, I read which countries did not have extradition treaties. Two countries I wondered about were Venezuela and/or Cuba, anyone know?

Judge Karen.. the most lucid guest on Dr Drew tonight ... rants about how this situation has NOTHING to do with a hoodie but the media hounds AND the likes of Sharpton and JJackson are making it so...

Hello everyone, trying to catch up from a work day. Question about the extradition, I read which countries did not have extradition treaties. Two countries I wondered about were Venezuela and/or Cuba, anyone know?

I also wondered about Cuba.

Not me.. but GZs ex attorneys stated that he was IN the US (but I trust them as far as I can throw them)

As there is currently no court case, why would his attorneys have to file this?? :confused:

Not me.. but GZs ex attorneys stated that he was IN the US (but I trust them as far as I can throw them)

I was just wondering in case he's asked to turn himself in and he fled the U.S.

If GZ is still in Fla, IMO he should stick as close to his lawyers as he can.
IMO, he is a TARGET, so many hate groups out there.
That is why I personally think he has flown the nest and is out of the country.
Easter is a very busy time of year to fly.........who would be the wiser????
Does he have a passport? Was he born in the USA? or Peru?

FBI could certainly find out if he left the country using his passport.

As far as I remember when you take a case you need to file as the clients attorney. The court is then on notice you are being represented.

But he hasn't been charged so they don't need to file with the court until the SA charges him or if they charge him. Right now GZ claims he's just asking for legal advice. Somehow the attorneys were looking at it differently. lol jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member