Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of like the facebook class they have at my public library! Should be helpful to those folks who are not familiar with computers/facebook

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Waldron now explaining third-party apps like Farmville and quiz sites that are linked to Facebook #sl

lol

@AM980_Court
  • Now going over Facebook quizzes (like Derstine did earlier) and saying they are just random, with no real validity.

Now going over Facebook quizzes (like Derstine did earlier) and saying they are just random, with no real validity.

RaffertyLFP: Wadren is explaining the Go-To quiz on Facebook

RaffertyLFP: Waldren asked about Terry-Lynne McClintics Facebook page She created an additional folder to import a quiz

Rafferty 'upset' after police interviewed him about Tori

Date: Tue. Apr. 17 2012 7:13 PM ET

LONDON, Ont. — As the police investigation into the disappearance of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford turned to Michael Rafferty, he was contacting an autowrecker, getting rid of his BlackBerry and complaining that he was being investigated, court heard Tuesday.

Joy Woods, one of at least six women Rafferty met through dating website Plenty of Fish and started seeing after April 8, testified Tuesday that Rafferty was "very upset" when he called her on May 16.

"He seemed to feel that the police were blaming him for taking Tori," Woods said. "I assured him that if he hadn't there was nothing to worry about...He couldn't figure out why they would blame him."

It wasn't the first time the two had discussed the case, she said. It came up in conversation "quite a bit," Woods said, including one day when she and Rafferty went to watch her daughter do gymnastics.

Other women Rafferty was dating at the time have previously testified he was obsessed with the case, constantly checking news reports and telling them he had volunteered to help search for the little girl.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic imported quiz How Hearty do you Party? on Facebook she rated "party animal"

RaffertyLFP: McClintic also imported quiz "how stupid are you" She rated "slow" in the quiz

Showing the jury McClintic's page. She took the "How Hard Do You Party?" quiz.

She also took the "How stupid are you?" quiz. She was called 'slow'.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic imported quiz How Hearty do you Party? on Facebook she rated "party animal" [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: McClintic also imported quiz "how stupid are you" She rated "slow" in the quiz [via Twitter]

He was also at the mall that night buying clothes for Woods for a trip she had planned to Las Vegas the next day.

"He called me probably about four times that day asking for my shoe size, my dress size, certain things," Woods testified. "I wasn't comfortable with it, never was, but he always wanted to buy stuff for me, always wanted to buy clothes for me and wanted to buy the kids stuff."

She took various other quizzes, including "What kind of guy will you fall for?" and "What song are you?"

Woods agreed to meet Rafferty in the parking lot of a GoodLife Fitness in Woodstock at about 7:30 p.m. so he could give her the new clothes.

Rafferty got into her car, put the shopping bags on the floor, then a man appeared at the car window, asking, "Are you Michael Rafferty?" she said.

Woods got out of the car to see about 20 police officers and watched as Rafferty was put into handcuffs and taken away in a police car.

He was also at the mall that night buying clothes for Woods for a trip she had planned to Las Vegas the next day.

"He called me probably about four times that day asking for my shoe size, my dress size, certain things," Woods testified. "I wasn't comfortable with it, never was, but he always wanted to buy stuff for me, always wanted to buy clothes for me and wanted to buy the kids stuff."

And yet, according to his mother's boyfriend, his mother was having financial difficulty and he wouldn't help her.

@RaffertyLFP
  • McClintic also imported quiz "What song are you?" with foto of Justin Timberlake and "What kind of guy would You fall for" result "Bad Boy"

RaffertyLFP: Waldren explains Plenty of Fish dating website based in Vancouver founded in 2003 privately-owned [via Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015