Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if GBC and ABC had an argument for who knows what reason (affair, finances or any of the other suggestions that have been put forward). He tries to grab her and hold her and she gets upset and scratches at his face and chest. It calms down a bit, she goes to watch tv, GBC doesn't want to deal with it and goes off to bed last seeing her watch tv. She is sitting there upset and angry watching tv and decides to go for a walk to clear her head. And I know this is a long shot and no-one wants to hear it but...

WHAT IF

She does go for a walk and is attacked by a completely unrelated person or hit by a car and taken by this person and dumped. Do you think this possible? Can anyone be 100% sure that GBD was involved.

Also, what if GBC was not 100% about the time and thought it was 10 pm he saw her but in fact it was a bit earlier say 9.30 pm that he went to bed and ABC was emotional and walked off to cool down after an argument. Could she have walked to where the screams were reported.

As I said unlikely but no-one seems to be putting out any possibilities not realated to GBC. Just some thoughts anyway will happily take criticism.

I know this is a long shot but could it be possible. For the girls I'm hoping that the father is not involved although my stomach and heart tell me different :(

possible but unlikely... then again lots of things are possible

Respectfully snipped :)

Also, the house is on acreage. If she left the house to cool down, she would have probably just walked outside around their property, maybe up the driveway upto the road, but not further. A poster said it was very cold that night and following morning, therefore it is strange that she was not wearing a jumper (if she want for a walk).

If she knew her life was at risk and was escaping her assailant, she wouldn't have had time to make sure she was dressed appropriately for weather conditions. Also she may have been re-dressed after her death into running clothes, hence why GBC said she went for a run. jmo :)

Re: Moggill2 and timing at roundabout. They are able to do an estimate of the time it takes to drive distances, but generally they aren't at the fastest possible speed (for instance).

I believe it was Gangitano's murder in Templestowe. They conducted numerous tests to see if Jason Moran (correct me if I'm wrong) could get from Gangitano's house to a bottle shop where he bought alcohol from (he knew they had cameras). After a massive amount of trials they finally realised it could be done in # of minutes.

Excellent point! I think you might be on to something there!

That timing business has been really bugging me! :)

The reality would be that in a court of law saying "we calculated that to drive from A to B would take X minutes....." might have less standing/impact than saying "we conducted numerous tests...."

Regardless of being romantically involved or NOT, was the lady interviewed by police three times the same lady that now works at Remax that used to work with GBC as business partner or one that works with him NOW???

Police refer to this lady as ex-collegue. Maybe she was able to cast a light on the family and the situation, as opposed to being involved as such.

Their home, his belongings and his workplace - a Century 21 real estate franchise - have been raided. Police have taken a laptop, computer equipment, a hard drive, and other boxes and bags of evidence.
A woman who worked alongside the Baden-Clays at the agency has also been interviewed extensively, although why this particular colleague has been questioned is unclear.
Mrs Baden-Clay's grief-stricken parents, Geoff and Priscilla Dickie, hinted at the underlying discontent in their daughter's life in an interview with a Brisbane newspaper. Mrs Dickie said her daughter wasn't the type to complain.

http://m.smh.com.au/national/friend...s-i-should-have-done-more-20120504-1y489.html

The Footy Show for rugby league is on from 9.30 to 10.30pm. Correct me if I'm wrong as I think it's a dreadful show and don't watch it! But there is another footy show for the AFL on straight after it.

also, what if bbc picked abc up after hair appt(if she had one) drove her to dumping ground so they could talk away from the children, argued violently, accidently killed her, panicked and dumped her body, all in the time frame between 7pm and 8pm, then drove home,maybe telling the children mummy is out and will be home later, then when children asleep, between 11pm and 4am drove back to salon to collect her car, is the salon near the roundabout? then maybe walking back to collect his car? just another idea

Or possibly has someone else collect the car handing them the keys t the round about - This would seem a bit odd to a by stander? Maybe they were timing someone else's alibi ( ie BC SNR?) I still wonder why them would tke BC Snr's hard drive from his home..? What were they thining by taking that? They certainly haven't raided ABC's family home or her best friends??

The answer may lie in the contents of ABC's iphone....I wonder if they checked the manhole in both GBC's roof and also BC Snr's roof? This is where they found alot of evidence at Ivan Milat's home they even found it in the walls....?

I like other's in this from want to believe GBC is Innocent but I really think there are underlying circumstances that point straight at him...But for the record I want to say that he didn't do this alone...Someone else know's exactly what happened and they are protecting him.

I think the sister suspects something but is to afraid of what might happen to all of the Family?

I know if this happened to me and I had died regardles of murder or natural causes that both my Family and my husbands family would be congragating together...Talking things through and consoling one another..In my experiences with death this is what most famlies do...Isn't it odd that these to Families seem to be at logger heads for some apparent reason....That reason IMO is what the motive will be for Killing ABC????

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

Respectfully snipped :)

If she knew her life was at risk and was escaping her assailant, she wouldn't have had time to make sure she was dressed appropriately for weather conditions. Also she may have been re-dressed after her death into running clothes, hence why GBC said she went for a run. jmo :)

IMO - I also think she may have been dressed in that clothes after the fact to support his story. I am a mother and i don't think I would leave the property if someone was chasing me, knowing that my kids could be in danger from my out of control husband. Just my view.

I guess if the police turned up and he was all disheveled looking, the place was a mess, maybe smelt of alcohol, hadn't slept etc it would raise alarm bells. Because if he supposedly slept all night he'd look rested and relatively calm because he's realised she's not home but wouldn't be overly stressed at that point. But if he'd been up all night covering up a murder then he'd look pretty scraggly and stressed one would think. Certainly if his demeanor and looks didn't match his story alarms bells would be raised.

I do agree with you all it's unlikely and as you have all pointed out there is a lot of circumstances that support the gbc theories. I'm just hoping it wasn't for the sake of the children. It is just so sad.

IMO - I also think she may have been dressed in that clothes after the fact to support his story. I am a mother and i don't think I would leave the property if someone was chasing me, knowing that my kids could be in danger from my out of control husband. Just my view.

The girls were at BC snrs that night I believe :)

My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

Welcome - THANKS!! This is great info!

Wow, thanks for sharing.

With the info BrookieLocal has provided, I am now sure she did not go for a walk either that night or the next morning. No woman who just had her hair done for the next day conference would go out for a walk afterwards! I believe she was dressed in sports gear after the fact!

Thanks Brookie :)

It just sounds like this was pre-meditated. The girls were out of the way at BC snrs. Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and the responsible person/s will have their freedom deservedly taken from them.

This post is not just a response to AllyG's post above, I am addressing anyone who thinks that some or all of GBC'c bad or weird behaviour was caused by a "breakdown" or psychiatric medication. I feel passionate about this topic. But, It's hard to know where to start.

Anyone who had committed a heinous crime like this one - particularly if he feels the law breathing down his neck is likely to feel somewhat anxious, be off their tucker, sleep badly, etc. This does not mean that he is mentally ill. In fact, it would be odd if he did feel fine.

A lot of people would be very happy if their mental health problems could be managed with a 2-day admission to a psych ward. Off the top of my head, I can't say what % of Australians from all walks of life take antidepressents, but it is very high and includes many many people who are able to live demanding and productive lives because of antidepressents - not despite them.

So pleeease think long & hard before tarnishing the image of people with genuine mental illness by lumping them in the same boat as GBC.

i agree - there is no indication he has a mental health issue.. people with mental health are not a danger of being violent to others

Can someone tell me the significance of having BWANA number plates and also do we know what Mr BC SNR did for a living?

Coolcat, Bwana is a term that Africans use when referring to their "boss". Having come from Rhodesia, I can tell you that it doesn't sit well with me that he uses that term on his number plates. It infers he is the "boss man", top cocky, master. All terms that do not belong in Australian society.

Thanks for that? What a hide this man has...! All the more reason why I feel that he has a hand in all of this....Might not of given the death blow but I think he has certainly helped in concealing the facts and protected his son.

I have also been quite vocal in my suspicions about GBC's Mother maybe she is the 'Bwana' because she certainly walks around as if nothing has happened and is showing no sign of remorse her actions have been nothing short of hideous....I am not usually quick to judge and am known to be very fair but my instinct tells me that this family is very shadey almost as shadey as the Moran family - Remember all the times Judy said that her son's were innocent and her family is portrayed inaccuratley...This matriach was then arrested and convicted for organising a hit on her brother in law....

I know this is nothing to do with this crime but the mannerisims and appearance of this woman remind me of Judy Moran. IMO

so if the children were at the inlaws gbc had all night from the hair apt to do whatever without worrying about the children hearing. he must have gone early to pick the children up for school next morning because didnt police say he had told them something odd about their mothers whereabouts? wonder what he told his parents that morning?

Thanks Brookie :)

It just sounds like this was pre-meditated. The girls were out of the way at BC snrs. Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and the responsible person/s will have their freedom deservedly taken from them.

may not be pre meditated - just took advantage of the situation

Thanks for that? What a hide this man has...! All the more reason why I feel that he has a hand in all of this....Might not of given the death blow but I think he has certainly helped in concealing the facts and protected his son.

I have also been quite vocal in my suspicions about GBC's Mother maybe she is the 'Bwana' because she certainly walks around as if nothing has happened and is showing no sign of remorse her actions have been nothing short of hideous....I am not usually quick to judge and am known to be very fair but my instinct tells me that this family is very shadey almost as shadey as the Moran family - Remember all the times Judy said that her son's were innocent and her family is portrayed inaccuratley...This matriach was then arrested and convicted for organising a hit on her brother in law....

I know this is nothing to do with this crime but the mannerisims and appearance of this woman remind me of Judy Moran. IMO

maybe they are odd but not guilty - there is no indication they were involved .. other than supporting their son after the event ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993