Trial Thread 7 May 2012 - Closing Arguments, Defense then the Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to state that if they were using info from the general public to throw out theories then it would just prove the defence was all conjecture JMO

Rafferty did not behave like a person who was carrying out a kidnapping on April 8 2009., leaving McClintic and Tori alone in his car while he stopped for coffee and bought painkillers at a friend's house in Guelph, he said.

IMO MR also did not act like a person who witnessed a horrible murder the next day either....so Dirk...this point is useless.

He says Rafferty's connection to Mount Forest is not relevant since any rural area could have been used for the crime.

JMO...but "any rural area" was not used...MF was as MR was familiar with it, so IMO Dirk this point that you tried to make is useless!!!!

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/07/19725376.html

Derstine said. “Clearly Ms. McClintic is a prolific liar.”

JMO...I believe the crown has already proven this about MR as well, the people you choose to hang out with says alot about yourself!!!!!.

To this day, he said, McClintic is utterly unremorseful for the death of Stafford

JMO...what about your client Dirk....what has he done to show remorse

http://www.globaltvbc.com/raffertys...ar+in+closing+arguments/6442635365/story.html

He did mention that MR had to pick up his drugs that day....he didn't leave that out in fact I don't believe he left much out...he added things we have not been privy to before....JMO JMO

He did, but he didn't connect them together, like I said all his statements were disjointed, perhaps that was his strategy, who knows. I hope that crown connects them together.

Possible, but I doubt it.

RS was interviewed today as well. If TM wanted to give an interview the press would have been there as well.

Although, previously I would have thought the defense had enough to do without cruising forums..............there was some commentary today that had me scratching my head wondering............where did I hear that before?

JMO.............

It didn't leave me with that "deja vu" feeling..it only shored up for me that the thinking of the defence is on the same wave link as me...just like I love to read some of the other posters posts that think along the same line as me...JMO which leaves me with the feeling that hey...my thinking and thoughts do make sense.....yeah.......JMO JMO

Today was the worse day for copying and pasting tweets. I took a shower as soon as I got home from work.

I don't know how these defense attornies do it. How do they sleep at night?

Today was the worse day for copying and pasting tweets. I took a shower as soon as I got home from work.

I don't know how these defense attornies do it. How do they sleep at night?

to me the tweets we read on the days that TLM was on the stand were the most revolting I have heard read...I can't imagine how the crowd in the court who saw the video's and the pictures of dead little Tori could keep their breakfast down...that was the worst in all of the trial to date...I am so glad we have defence lawyers because one never knows when one will need one...as I always say..."but for the grace of god".......just saying......JMO JMO

I guess no drug debts and gangsters in this trial. Thank goodness. Anymore BS being thrown against the wall would've been nasty.

Forget a shower. I'd have to go for a swim in the ocean.

I don't know what you all think about this but I think MTR's mother speaking to the media today and making herself visible today was a defense strategy. She got her message out there about her son being innocent without being put on the stand. Seems too coincidental that it was done on the day of the defences closing statements.MOO.

That won't affect the jury though...as they will not see it I don't think??

to me the tweets we read on the days that TLM was on the stand were the most revolting I have heard read...I can't imagine how the crowd in the court who saw the video's and the pictures of dead little Tori could keep their breakfast down...that was the worst in all of the trial to date...I am so glad we have defence lawyers because one never knows when one will need one...as I always say..."but for the grace of god".......just saying......JMO JMO

Yes it was horrific but it was the truth and it had to be told. I wasn't as revolted as I was today. I cried for Victoria. I think the world cried along with me. No child should go through what this beautiful little girl went through. It's hell on earth and she didn't deserve it.

I know I won't need a defense attorney for murder. Not today. Not ever.

That won't affect the jury though...as they will not see it I don't think??

Maybe he's hoping it get to their ears some how. What happens when the jurors go home at night. I assume they have strict orders about what they can do and watch and listen too?

I am getting lots of alerts out here Guys - I just don't have time to sit in the thread and read every post right now - but I will be doing so later.

If you have rude, snarky, or attacking posts in this thread - you need to self-edit, because when I come back to read, I will just issue TOs. I will not be sending anyone a pm or warning or anything else. You will just find that you cannot post.

Salem

Yes it was horrific but it was the truth and it had to be told. I wasn't as revolted as I was today. I cried for Victoria. I think the world cried along with me. No child should go through what this beautiful little girl went through. It's hell on earth and she didn't deserve it.

I know I won't need a defense attorney for murder. Not today. Not ever.

They just said on the 6:00pm news that TLM perjured herself in court, repeatedly. <modsnip>. JMO

I would expect everyone with half a heart cried for poor Tori. Justice can be served with TLM confessing and being accountable for her death. If not much more comes through, the killer (TLM) will be punished. JMO

I guess no drug debts and gangsters in this trial. Thank goodness. Anymore BS being thrown against the wall would've been nasty.

Forget a shower. I'd have to go for a swim in the ocean.

Guess the read how ridiculous it sounded..... Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member