TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Adam, not Johnny. Adam was one of the three co-conspirators, along with his mom and TM. It is stated that Adam and TM (not MM) engaged in the act of kidnapping. (MM was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Esp. Agg. Kidnapping and TM was charged with Esp. Agg. Kidnapping.) The term "Especially" is added to "Aggravated" due to two of the children being under 13 yrs. old.

Another thing I noticed...
The mention of AM renting a trailer. The affidavit states that LE realized that AM had rented a trailer, searched it and uncovered several items belonging to the two youngest girls. It also states that he was seen digging in his mother's backyard by TM and MM. It has been widely reported that AM and TM lived in his parents' home. So what trailer is LE referring to? AM's parents' (trailer?) home or some other type of trailer, rented by AM?

From 5/7/12 interview with JB's aunt- http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/07/ijvm.01.html -
~VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK, Beverly, one other question then. Apparently, they were all in the house.

GOODMAN: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`ve got Jo Ann, the three girls, 8, 12 and 14, plus her husband, Gary, plus this guy Adam, plus Gary`s adult daughter and her child.~

Is this misreporting?

From 5/7/12 interview with JB's aunt- http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/07/ijvm.01.html -
~VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK, Beverly, one other question then. Apparently, they were all in the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`ve got Jo Ann, the three girls, 8, 12 and 14, plus her husband, Gary, plus this guy Adam, plus Gary`s adult daughter and her child.~

Is this misreporting?

Nope sounds right.

Per the affidavit posted for MFM, the conspiracy started on or around 2/03/12.

Yikes. So apparently it was not a spur-of-the-moment thing.

So they are seriously stupid as well as wicked. Not exactly the planning of masterminds. How the heck did they think they would get away with this?!

and remember from the interview with a Friend, I think on Jane V last night it stated that Adam always carry's a gun.

He must have a Concealed Carry Permit.

I am so sad about this. Where are these girls? I am worried that when he was questioned he was alone. Where were the girls back then? I hope he is not on the run alone and the girls are gone. Unless his wife and mother told LE that the girls are alive.

Maybe he loved these girls and wanted them in a fartherly way? I PRAY not in a sexual way please for their sake.

It says Adam, not Johnny. Adam was one of the three co-conspirators, along with his mom and TM. It is stated that Adam and TM (not MM) engaged in the act of kidnapping. (MM was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Esp. Agg. Kidnapping and TM was charged with Esp. Agg. Kidnapping.) The term "Especially" is added to "Aggravated" due to two of the children being under 13 yrs. old.

Another thing I noticed...
The mention of AM renting a trailer. The affidavit states that LE realized that AM had rented a trailer, searched it and uncovered several items belonging to the two youngest girls. It also states that he was seen digging in his mother's backyard by TM and MM. It has been widely reported that AM and TM lived in his parents' home. So what trailer is LE referring to? AM's parents' (trailer?) home or some other type of trailer, rented by AM?

I remember someone saying there was a blue trailer in the back of the main home that his parents rented. Pretty sure AM and his wife lived in the trailer while his parents lived in the main house.

Adrienne is showing as his only follower on Twitter =(

Is this misreporting?

I believe she's referring to staying in the same house the night before the planned move to Arizona. Is that helpful?

I just thought of something -- sorry -- what if the other 2 girls DONT KNOW that mom and sister have be killed...that AM is using that as a "threat" to keep quiet or else (his momma and wife) will hurt them??? If their appearance has been changed - even to like boys or whatever, maybe they are too scared to say anything to anyone that may see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCook77