TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that...even just for moving back to AZ, but perhaps long-term, over time, in general.

A family member said that JB dated AM before GB. So perhaps there was resentment that JB married GB...let alone potential conflicts about the children's paternities. JB lived with GB and the 3 children...AM apparently did not...

Obviously JB was also a primary intended victim, or "collateral damage". UGH.

BBM - I think AM TOLD people that he JB dated. I think he also told people that those 2 youngest girls were his. I am not so sure that either of those things is true.

This just makes my stomach turn:( I can only guess what this means. Did they suffocate in the trunk? (tear)

I think he shot them!
LE was back at the barn sunday they were lookin for something!

What if AM told GB he will kill his family if he says anything at all to
LE.

Look carefully. The first letter is a capital A the second a small d with a loop in the stem, the third a lower case a that looks u ish, the last letter and extended lowercase m, like the person writing was in a hurry.

lol, I zoomed, I see what you mean but I'm not 100% convinced

At this point the "Adam's" are the majority!

So looking at the name above Gary. The a then the d the circle is not connected to the upright line and there is a large loop in this line that makes it look like another letter. The a and m are just scribbled in... Looks like a lot of peoples writing these days

According to an arrest warrant, Teresa Mayes admitted driving a vehicle containing Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters from Hardeman County to Union County, Mississippi. Bain and her oldest daughter, Adrienne, suffered "serious bodily injury as a result of their removal or confinement," according to the warrant.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html

I keep trying to figure out what happened that night/morning. Here is my latest theory.

Assuming he took JB and Adrienne first (like I said earlier, maybe he put his gun to Adrienne's head to get JB to cooperate without screaming)... I am wondering if he took them in JB's SUV to that road 3 miles away. Then he called his wife or mom and told them to come get him. When they arrived, he tied up JB and Adrienne and put them in the trunk of whatever car they were driving. Then they drove it back to the Bain house, got the other 2 girls and left for Mississippi. Meanwhile, during that 80 mile drive, JB and Adrienne suffocated in the trunk. :-(

Dear Lord....

It's just the most horrific situation. Those girls must be so scared, feel so betrayed! Someone (a complete monster) they trusted like a brother has done this to them and their family.

I just put a warning on the tv station website for Jacksonville Fl to be on the look out for AM with the story. Cause they don't seem to have anything about it and if he heads that way, people need to be looking.

How can women be involved in perpetrating crimes against women and little girls?!?

I can't articulate it well, but it always hits me on a different level than when men do alone. It's breaking every single rule of the Sistahhood. We're genetically designed to be the nurturers. The care-givers. To bring children into this world - not assist in taking them out of it.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member