TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big piece of this puzzle missing somewhere. Was the intended victim Gary? IOW, take everything that he holds dear away from him..?

Yes JB's fb comments about venting and being around stupid people then the husband saying they could work things out...what happened that night? AM was at the house with them. The husband knows.

Please pardon the interruption but this is the most active thread:

http://texasequusearch.org/

Missing: Linda Reed, 65 Yrs., Gallman, MS,

04/29/12
"05/07/12 — We are bringing TES members from several states to Gallman, MS, to organize and start a search for Linda Reed. Please keep Mrs. Reed’s family and friends, along with our searchers, in your prayers. Updates will be posted when the search is organized. We will be requesting help from the community to assist us in the search."

Linda Reed WS thread:
MS MS - Linda Reed, 65, Copiah County, Believed Abducted 30 April 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

From Txeq.org
Respectfully snipped:
"We will be requesting help from the community to assist us in the search."

That means the general public...

Locals get your gear ready so you are ready for the callout!
If anybody ever wanted to help search I encourage you to do so.

(More at link)

Well as i see it he killed JB and AB at their home!
This is why LE was back at the bain house on sunday!
IM sure there was a crime scene in the garage!

JMO
He takes their bodies back home with a little help from wifey and has the little girls with him
he has wifey and G-MA do a little make over on them while he does some yard work!

What a sick perverse family!
JMO

You have a nice way of posting.........my thoughts just cannot be posted or I would be banned,lol.

:blushing: Thank you, Nana! But believe you me, I do have my "sailor-mouth" version of the events, as well. lol!

http://files.wmctv.com/maryfrancisaffidavit.pdf

There is a name scratched out and something written above, can anyone make that out?

Does it say Johnny?
So if you read this affidavit, They refer to Mayes digging in his MOTHER'S back yard. Not his PARENT'S back yard.

Has AM been living with only his mother? Not his father, too?

The wording makes it sound like Adrienne and Jo Ann died by accident (suffocated in trunk, hit on head too hard to subdue them, something) and what AM might have thought should have been a simple "Come with me, you don't really want to go to AZ." went way south.

Assume that has happened. He obviously cares for these kids. How could he release those girls in an area where they would be safe and found, and still feel like he could get away himself? Unless he can figure that out, he has no choice but to keep the girls with him.

:what: So perhaps their deaths were an accident??

I hope so, for one reason; that the girls may still be alive. If he didn't intend to kill mom and oldest daughter, maybe he doesn't have murder in him.

Grasping at straws, here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using my phone, managed to zoom to 200% and clean it up a bit pixel wise. It looks like Adam to me, written in italic type writing, probably quickly written.

Doesn't look like Adam to me? Too many letters:waitasec:
Look carefully. The first letter is a capital A the second a small d with a loop in the stem, the third a lower case a that looks u ish, the last letter and extended lowercase m, like the person writing was in a hurry.

Look carefully. The first letter is a capital A the second a small d with a loop in the stem, the third a lower case a that looks u ish, the last letter and extended lowercase m, like the person writing was in a hurry.

exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member