TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I can post this due to the FB page is down, I do not remember the exact name of the young lady but I was scrolling through friends of friends etc.. and one friend stated on her page that "she (being the person who's facebook it was) the last comment or current comment was " I need Legal advice"

Could this person could be the one that gave police information

I live in south west Florida and it is just Beautiful and crime is not bad at all.
Like everywhere you have to research the area you move to.
I know these criminals come here because its warm and there are so many churches that feed the homeless 3 squares a day heck why not come here
No rain no cold etc etc!

My father lives in Englewood Florida, I am going to try to get closer to him if I can save up to move his way. I think the southwest part is beautiful and has a lot less crime then the other areas.

on MJ's FBpage a woman mentioned he lived in Pace, FL...
need to be looking there too!

The BIG thing that really bothers me about this case is the lack of Amber Alert being issued right after they did not come home on 4/27.
Having a child with asthma, NO parent would EVER leave home without their children's asthma medication!
The aunt (Beverly) said phones, backpacks and medication were left at home.

If GB did speak to any of them, it was against their will...it would have been obvious to me something was VERY WRONG!

Because of this it has taken an entire week for this story to his national news.

He is a mechanic and could have taken any vehicle and could be long gone by now...forcing a nationwide hunt.

Hmmm.. this makes me think the police made a stupid mistake assuming JB ran off with AM and the girls.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe GB told them that AM and JB used to date, and that Alexandria was AM's child (or AM at least thought she was). Then they were so focused on the "running off together" idea that they totally ignored the phones, meds, backpacks being left behind. NO WAY would a good mom like JB leave the meds. And NO WAY would teenage girls leave willingly without their phones (even if they had to be turned off at school, you know they turn them on the second class lets out). This also makes me think that AM did NOT just tag along on the ride to school and then pull a gun. I don't think any of them left the house expecting to go to school.

I think JB may have been moving to AZ for the girls' asthma but also because she wanted an excuse to get them away from AM without pissing him off. Maybe that's what the "venting" and "stupid people" posts were about on her FB page?

I know he sold all his belongings and all but maybe that wasn't because he was planning this crime, but instead because he had been planning to head off to live in AZ as well. Maybe that night JoAnn told him not to, possibly saying that Gary was the girls' father and he shouldn't try to be. Maybe he pulled his gun, put it to Adrienne's head to keep mom from screaming and make her cooperate. Left with them, then came back for the girls after killing them. Then this crime really could have been a spur of the moment thing, which would explain why he didn't have them take their cell phones, meds, backpacks to make it look like JB had just run off with the girls.

If he called his wife and told her to drive 80 miles to pick him up in the middle of the night, that would only take a couple hours. I am starting to think this wasn't a case of longtime planning, after all. Longtime simmering emotions, but not so much planning.

According to an arrest warrant, Teresa Mayes admitted driving a vehicle containing Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters from Hardeman County to Union County, Mississippi. Bain and her oldest daughter, Adrienne, suffered "serious bodily injury as a result of their removal or confinement," according to the warrant.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html

This just makes my stomach turn:( I can only guess what this means. Did they suffocate in the trunk? (tear)

There's a big piece of this puzzle missing somewhere. Was the intended victim Gary? IOW, take everything that he holds dear away from him..?
I've wondered that...even just for moving back to AZ, but perhaps long-term, over time, in general.

A family member said that JB dated AM before GB. So perhaps there was resentment that JB married GB...let alone potential conflicts about the children's paternities. JB lived with GB and the 3 children...AM apparently did not...

Obviously JB was also a primary intended victim, or "collateral damage". UGH.

I believe I called it in thread 1: that this guy had a helper! Never would have thunk that he had two helpers!

Now just what exactly is the motive here for two women to go kidnapping three girls and their mother and how do two of them wind up dead?

I just cannot believe this case.....

I think this whole case is best viewed from the point of view of perceived relationships.

Media reports have suggested that AM and JB had a relationship and he maintains that he is the biological father of AB. Thus, in his view the three sisters are his daughter and two step-daughters (which is why he has pictures of all three on his cell phone and says they are his daughters).

Similarly, TM would view JB as her husband's former girlfriend and mother of his only child, and AM's mother (MM) would view JB as a daughter-in-law planning to move away with the three girls.

Moreover, on the day of the disappearance, GB was concerned that JB may have left him (with AM?) because she would not return his phone calls, and he expressed these concerns on FB (and LE was uncertain if she voluntarily left with AM).

The "relationships" between all of the above is "unusual" at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria