trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
we never let our clients rattle on like that answer the question is a few words as possible why has her lawyer not told her this?

Could someone plz turn the lights on...I'm so freakin' lost. How does she do that, she just skips and skims, and hangs hairpin turns...dam...that poor court reporter...she needs a raise and an entire pitcher of Margarita's. Oh forget the Margarita's...just give her a bottle of Tequila! The poor woman. smdh

She didn't know that she was at a courthouse? If it was a law library, why would EJ have to pay $180?

So now Craig Cherry is not just uber gay, he is also a virgin?

o goodness their defense is it is the babys fault? geesh

Well, it seems to me that Tammi and Jack are putting 100% of the blame on Elizabeth. This went on during cross examinations in the prosecution case as well.

She is "perfect" in this and did no wrong, oh, she DID forge her cousin's name on the papers! She's still blaming the wine... oh, it's now margaritas for the oopsie.

She didn't know that she was at a courthouse? If it was a law library, why would EJ have to pay $180?

Blame the wine. :floorlaugh: errr Margarita's errrr green stuff...:floorlaugh: Whatever!

While TS and Gabriel are running around all day long, Tammi helping ES, where's Hannah?

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville...searching for my lost custody papers...

So now Craig Cherry is not just uber gay, he is also a virgin?

Can't make this chit up Saba...just can't make this stuff up. Sorry I can't help but laugh...just sitting here giggling and shaking my head.

Oh yeah, I filled out all the paperwork so EJ could work on the other stuff, but I kept telling LE that EJ filled it all out and I didn't have time to read it to see what EJ had done.

Can't make this chit up Saba...just can't make this stuff up. Sorry I can't help but laugh...just sitting here giggling and shaking my head.

Are you gonna write a book, too??? :floorlaugh:

"I know there's a lot of stories going around about what happened there..."

Yeah Tammi, and you are the only one who made up all the stories!

I'm sure Det. Ramirez deserves overtime. She has to be sitting there, writing down every alternate reality Tammi is presenting now.

OMG - I was told that we had to write more than one name on the form....

OMG its the court ladys fault, its the old attorneys fault. Its everyone but TS's fault.

Aw that makes me think of TWA "You just can't make this stuff up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member