trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
detective Defendant needing to look at her notes again. :crazy:

Actually, yes I do know it is against the law. Are you suggesting that a person of reasonable intelligence could possibly not know that signing a false name on a legal court document is forgery and that forgery is illegal?

this is the part im fuzzy on and why im watching I thought I heard TS say Ej told her Logan might not be the dad and this guy and that guy so I wondered if TS and company didnt know themselves who the dad was. I think EJ convinced Tammi that Logan was worthless and just messing with her through the kid.

I dont know I havent heard that testimony yet.

people sling mud when they can they take the slightest thing they can find and rip them for it. I think 1 of Logans charges was burgeling? thats not good. IMO neither one of those kids needs a baby and it looks to me like this is a tug 0 war. I hope the baby is alive and well and if I had to pick I would pick TS in a heartbeat based on what I have seen so far. I do not belive and will never believe TS wanted EJ to kill that kid fi the adoption didnt work out. I think TS didnt know how insane EJ was when all of this started.
I bet you would hear TS say if she could go back yada yada

Poor Poor TS, I wonder if the kids she abandoned feel the same way.

EJ is by no mean right in what she did, but that doesnt make TS right either. TS was looking for a baby she tried several different ways to get one when that didnt work she resorted to starting conversations with pregnant and/or young mothers that probably didnt appear to have the same economical status as her family did (the beautiful house and all). TS intent was to get a baby no matter what. She even stated in her interview with Detective R they were going to "Stress" Logan by changing jurisdictions, making him pay back child pay, making him come to see the baby which would make him give up because it was just to difficult.

The sad part is it was 2 mentally unstable people who got together that caused the disappearance of baby Gabriel.

Poor Poor TS, I wonder if the kids she abandoned feel the same way.

I missed all of that too dont know anything about it all I can say is I lived with and married a man that turned out to be horrible beyond words who after I finally divorced him has not called or layed eyes on his child in over 10 years.

For this reason right here I was afraid to leave. His parents were millionairs and I knew he would fight me for custody, not because he cared 1 ounce about his own offspring but beacuse he didnt want to pay support.

I waited till the kid turned 14 and he knew exactly what would happen if we went to court. He split as I suspected. Good ridence.

In a custody battle many times the one with the most money wins. maybe this was the case with TS but I dont know. I suspect she was young and we already know from yesterday she had a bad homelife, so im sure she had issues. We all do

people sling mud when they can they take the slightest thing they can find and rip them for it. I think 1 of Logans charges was burgeling? thats not good. IMO neither one of those kids needs a baby and it looks to me like this is a tug 0 war. I hope the baby is alive and well and if I had to pick I would pick TS in a heartbeat based on what I have seen so far. I do not belive and will never believe TS wanted EJ to kill that kid fi the adoption didnt work out. I think TS didnt know how insane EJ was when all of this started.

But the point is Tammy Smith was in no position to be picked by anyone to be the parent of Logan's child. People aren't allowed to come up with schemes to take children away from their parents, even if they would be better parents (not that Tammy would have been -- I think something is wrong with her mind.)

And doesn't the Bible say "judge not, lest ye be judged"? So as a "good, Christian woman", TPS should be familiar with that and not have judged Logan as a bad father without meeting him and finding out his side of the situation. Instead, she played judge and jury, decided he didn't deserve his own child, and set off scheming with EJ to keep Gabriel away from his daddy.

Well, I guess I'm a very bad Christian cause I'm judging the h-e double L out of Tammi Smith. I judge her guilty, guilty, guilty! :giggle:

I think it was EJ who did not know how insane TS was when all this started.

I missed all of that too dont know anything about it all I can say is I lived with and married a man that turned out to be horrible beyond words who after I finally divorced him has not called or layed eyes on his child in over 10 years.

For this reason right here I was afraid to leave. His parents were millionairs and I knew he would fight me for custody, not because he cared 1 ounce about his own offspring but beacuse he didnt want to pay support.

I waited till the kid turned 14 and he knew exactly what would happen if we went to court. He split as I suspected. Good ridence.

In a custody battle many times the one with the most money wins. maybe this was the case with TS but I dont know. I suspect she was young and we already know from yesterday she had a bad homelife, so im sure she had issues. We all do

BBM

Well, in her own words on a blog she wrote a few years back talking about that book she's writing, she said she left that marriage because her husband and her doctor conspired to put her on anti-psychotic drugs for an "alleged" mental illness....

Well, I guess I'm a very bad Christian cause I'm judging the h-e double L out of Tammi Smith. I judge her guilty, guilty, guilty! :giggle:

:floorlaugh: Well, at least I don't go around patting myself on the back, telling everyone I'm a good, Christian woman....

Good morning addicts lol. Or afternoon I mean.
We can comment without judging though right? Right!
That way, we too are not going to be labeled "guilty".

Let's just take the comment "neither one of those kids needs a baby". I'd say this probably covers at least half of all people who do get pregnant. TS certainly fell into that category when she gave birth to children of her own. Do you suppose she would agree that it would have been justified for someone to commit forgery and scheme to illegally steal her children without due process simply because they "thought" that she was insane back then?

Just as a molester is, Tammy is a predator who prayed upon her "victims". She knew the type people who would be easier to manipulate and she set her sites on them. I am sure that is not her fault though.

Did she not just say "I've always had attorney's"? And in the very next breath she says she couldn't afford an attorney...:doh:

But the point is Tammy Smith was in no position to be picked by anyone to be the parent of Logan's child. People aren't allowed to come up with schemes to take children away from their parents, even if they would be better parents (not that Tammy would have been -- I think something is wrong with her mind.)

so Agree! I think anyone who wants another's child is " tetched" as my mother would say LOL or their a better person than I am. I just cant see it. One of those famous shrinks said we all go through our adult life trying to fix problems we had in our childhood and from what I have seen of people that is so very true and this is a good example of that theory.

I think she just hung herself - "every parent, no matter what, deserves to spend time with their child".... I guess she meant to say "every parent, except Logan"...

I'm cringing because she is smiling now, but cross exam usually takes the smiles right off faces and sometimes bring to tears.

Did she not just say "I've always had attorney's"? And in the very next breath she says she couldn't afford an attorney...:doh:

And in a prior breath, she said the State paid for an attorney for her in a custody case.

Way too many stories to keep track of!!

But the door has been opened now for the State to go further.

Just as a molester is, Tammy is a predator who prayed upon her "victims". She knew the type people who would be easier to manipulate and she set her sites on them. I am sure that is not her fault though.

Nah....not Tammi's fault at all...she's an :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member