trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know there's a lot of stories going around about what happened there..."

Yeah Tammi, and you are the only one who made up all the stories!

:floorlaugh: I said it out loud to my tv when she said that.

Why was TS so adamant about Logan taking a paternity test? He was willing and wanting to sign the paternity papers . . . EJ said he (or his friend) was the father of Gabriel. What is the problem? What was TS investment in forcing the dna test? Seems to me it was only on the outside chance that Logan might not be the Father or he might be unwilling to jump thru all of the hoops so he could be declared the Paternal Father. Yet again . . . TS inserts herself into prying this child from his Daddy!

I remembered them giving me a name of where I needed to go but I don't remember what it was....

Um, does courthouse sound familiar?

Why was TS so adamant about Logan taking a paternity test? He was willing and wanting to sign the paternity papers . . . EJ said he (or his friend) was the father of Gabriel. What is the problem? What was TS investment in forcing the dna test? Seems to me it was only on the outside chance that Logan might not be the Father or he might be unwilling to jump thru all of the hoops so he could be declared the Paternal Father. Yet again . . . TS inserts herself into prying this child from his Daddy!

BBM

Good point - especially since EJ was responding to a request for sole custody.

The only reason to force the paternity test was to try to prove he wasn't the father so TPS could adopt Gabriel.

Surely EVERYONE in this woman's life must see that she is a pathological liar.

Could someone plz turn the lights on...I'm so freakin' lost. How does she do that, she just skips and skims, and hangs hairpin turns...dam...that poor court reporter...she needs a raise and an entire pitcher of Margarita's. Oh forget the Margarita's...just give her a bottle of Tequila! The poor woman. smdh

Unfortunately, this zooms me back to the days of Cindy A. trying to construct her own timeline with the detectives - remember that - big calendar and all? GMAB

What? I have always had atty's . . . I had to wait to afford an atty to see my kids . . . (she already testified that the STate paid for her Atty during her custody proceedings). Wish I could get my hands on her custody paperwork between her ex and TS regarding their children!

Oh that was a great shot of the prosecution table laughing. Oh you know they are chomping at the bit.
Detective R deserves a month long vacation after this.
And can someone please pass me a margaretta (sp) please!!! I need it after listening to her for what maybe 45 minutes.

Every time Lee says "tells us about..." I just plead "No, no, no...please don't let her tell us anything else. Please just make it stop!"

Is the jury going to believe Tammi that she did not think she was at the courthouse, but in the law library, filing 3 copies of papers.
Really?
Remember the doors where closing at 5:00 pm, strangers where telling her the papers needed 2 names, all at the law library.

She called me, but I told LE that I called her while I was drinking my wine....

I heard the other day on IS about someone who has been involved in Jury selection for years. It was stated that she said Logan was by far the best witness she has ever come across and no doubt swayed the Jurors.

I get it.. her counsel has told her to blab on ....the more confused the jury gets the better... suprised the judge isallowing thes narrative like answers

THIS LADY IS NUTZ, plain and simple!!!

:rant:

BBM

Good point - especially since EJ was responding to a request for sole custody.

The only reason to force the paternity test was to try to prove he wasn't the father so TPS could adopt Gabriel.

I think the reason was to delay a finding of paternity (those tests take time)and so delay a custody order which would give Tammi some extra wiggle room to figure out how to foil Logan's rights

Why is Det. Ramirez allowed to sit at council's table? Never seen that before.

Oh she's a New Orlean's Saints fan! Well then that explains it all! She must be not guilty. You did it Tammi! You cleared it all up! :waitasec:

OMG - Sam's in trouble for back child support, and that's why I told her I wanted to put Sam's name on the papers.

Gosh, with everyone that TPS has ever been in contact with being thrown under the bus, I wonder how much of what she's saying about them all is BS, and how many slander suits get filed against her by the time this trial is over???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500