trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone say "passive aggressive" concerning how she throws everyone under the bus ?

Maybe that's how she controls Jack? I can only imagine how scared he could be of this woman and what she could do/say about him.

:eek:

in the 90's the paperwork for adoptions say you can never go back, thats it, if you sign over your kid thats it youll never get him back. Nothing can be further from the truth. We had several who won their kids back which i think is horrible for the kids at least at the time its occurring.

You can bookmark the page or just bring up WS main page and type in Gabriel under the word Search . . . should bring you to trial thread . . . click on the last page of todays trial.

God bless you for answering! Thank you.

I have to go also, looking forward to catching up in the am.

No chili on the menu here tonight..lol

Whatever . . . I am happy with her . . . it's your child . . . then I began getting aggravated at her for pulling my strings. I was happy for her just won custody of her child and then she wanted me to take her child home with me . . . (which part of the teeter totter did we end on?)

DeAnn Ayala...

Did you every have a conversation with her when you talked about her husband?

Tammi----Yes I did, it was on a Sunday, we were actually makin' chili, we were watching the I believe it was the New Orleans Saints, which is, I'm partly from New Orleans, and that's where my kids are from. We were watchin' New Orleans Saints, makin' our chili and it was basically kind of a party at the house and...she called me, I believe we talked for about maybe 10 minutes or so, and in that conversation, ummm...in the very first conversation that we got a baby I also reiterated we're glorified babysitters but we're actually still gonna adopt the newborn baby that 's gonna be born this is just you know...I don't think...this Mom's gonna change her mind.....

Aw he!!...I was going to try to actually type this out but it'll take me all day long. But you see where I was going with it, right? :doh:

hahahahahahahahahaa I knew that slap was comming LOL

LOL the judge is telling TS that when the state cross examines if it is a yes or no question that is exactly what she has to do and not to expand on it.

She didn't know that she was at a courthouse? If it was a law library, why would EJ have to pay $180?

Was she claiming she was at the county law library instead of the court house? If so, that just won't wash, imo. I haven't been to the Phoenix court house since my divorce in the early 90s, but the last time I was there, the law library and the court room are two separate and distinct areas with very obvious signs. Imo, it would be like going to the mall and mistaking a movie theater for a hair salon.

LOL I thought it was interesting that the judge didn't also warn her that when she rambles, she gives the prosecution more ammunition to come at her with....

DeAnn Ayala...

Did you every have a conversation with her when you talked about her husband?

Tammi----Yes I did, it was on a Sunday, we were actually makin' chili, we were watching the I believe it was the New Orleans Saints, which is, I'm partly from New Orleans, and that's where my kids are from. We were watchin' New Orleans Saints, makin' our chili and it was basically kind of a party at the house and...she called me, I believe we talked for about maybe 10 minutes or so, and in that conversation, ummm...in the very first conversation that we got a baby I also reiterated we're glorified babysitters but we're actually still gonna adopt the newborn baby that gonna be born this is just you know...I don't think...this Mom's gonna change her mind.....

Aw he!!...I was going to try to actually type this out but it'll take me all day long. But you see where I was going with it, right? :doh:

Good job. THEN she asked if her husband's name (Sam Ayala) could be put on the papers for EJ as the DAD of baby Gabriel !!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge is, once again, admonishing Tammi to cut the carp on her long narratives when she is cross examined. Answer with yes or no to yes or no questions....He will "shut her down" if she continues with the explanations....

Let's see how much good this does. IMO - the Tammi doesn't abide by anyone's rules but her own.

Was she claiming she was at the county law library instead of the court house? If so, that just won't wash, imo. I haven't been to the Phoenix court house since my divorce in the early 90s, but the last time I was there, the law library and the court room are two separate and distinct areas with very obvious signs. Imo, it would be like going to the mall and mistaking a movie theater for a hair salon.

She said they started out at the law library looking stuff up, and then someone told her the name of a door to go through to file the paperwork, but she couldn't remember the name of it. (courthouse - duh) :floorlaugh:

If she comes back and answers a question with " I didnt do it but I dont know what my computer does when im not there" then we will know they have counseled with Jose Baez

Hi Everyone, just joining in here. Just my 2 cents, this woman is crazy and loves to hear herself talk. I can't wait for the prosecution to get into this.

Good job. THEN she asked if her husband's name (Sam Ayala) could be put on the papers for EJ as the DAD of baby Gabriel !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but that was freakin' 20 minutes, chili, and the Saint's game later. :doh: This poor jury, I'll bet they walk into the deliberation room and just say "What the Helllll?" :waitasec:

Hi tweezy- me too I missed alot of this case I had a good handle at the beginning then I lost count on the many many tales. I just keep thinking about that baby and hoping they will find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500