Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.. Just throwing it out there... What about...

GBC and ABC's marriage is on the rocks... Everyone knows... Their families knows.. Maybe he had moved onto another women.. Who knows how long it was going on for. Staying together in the same house for the sake of the kids.. For the time being. Sleeping in separate beds. It was over due to perhaps infidelity which would explain the hatred of ABCs family towards GBC.

On that night.. ABC is watching the footy show .. Getting ready to go for her walk.. They have an argument and she storms out of the house to get some air and ,go for a walk.. And he goes to his bed.. Alone. This seems to fit with his alibi of. Both the footy show and going to bed? Perhaps might also explain the arguing that some of their neighbors have rumored to have heard. If I woke up the next morning and cannot find my partner and their bed was unslept in... Then I would call
000 immediately as I would of thought they were in an accident and are lying injured somewhere.

On ABCs walk.. She heads down to the roundabout...? Looking at the maps it could be a significant walk.. And I think I saw a petrol station near the roundabout? Or shops.. She could of been getting a drink/snack... What if she unfortunately gets hit by a car? The driver then panics and disposes of her? Or.. What if there was attempted abduction.. That could explain the screams that were Also rumored to of been heard (although I read here that they were from a party.. And I'm not sure of their location in regards to the roundabout.. I don't want to loose all my writing going back to find it!)

This could explain the police attention around the roundabout.. Could of been a scene of an accident or abduction.. Or nearby which may of had the culprit driving through the roundabout.?

I dunno..while I agree GBCs beaviour is suss as hell.. But given the tension and scenario it definitely looks bad... And some people act crazy guilty without doing anything wrong.. I am kinda similar... I guess initially I thought of someone's quote here "if it looks like a ducks, sounds likes duck, then it's a duck...".... But I dunno.. I see my above scenario as entirely plausible....? If the police said to GBC that your a likely suspect... Or gave off that feeling... Then the police may think he would jepordise any location in attempting to help search around for ABC. It would make me call a lawyer immediately as well.

That said.. I have taken the time to write it down.. Please go ahead and pick it apart hehe.

Ps. I dont know anyone personLly involved and I'm from another state.. And this is purely putting my thoughts out there for discussion. :)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The police have never issued a warning about any danger to the community so we have presumed abduction was not on the police radar.
The roundabout and the screams are almost in opposite directions.
If my friend is correct and the lawyer was at the house when the police arrived then that on it's own is going to alert police.
So much more to know...definitely think police are releasing certain information to keep the media and public interest so it keeps the pressure on the suspects!

GBC and ABC's marriage is on the rocks... Everyone knows... Their families knows.. Maybe he had moved onto another women.. Who knows how long it was going on for. Staying together in the same house for the sake of the kids.. For the time being. Sleeping in separate beds. It was over due to perhaps infidelity which would explain the hatred of ABCs family towards GBC.

On ABCs walk.. She heads down to the roundabout...? Looking at the maps it could be a significant walk.. And I think I saw a petrol station near the roundabout? Or shops.. She could of been getting a drink/snack... What if she unfortunately gets hit by a car? The driver then panics and disposes of her? Or.. What if there was attempted abduction.. That could explain the screams that were Also rumored to of been heard (although I read here that they were from a party.. And I'm not sure of their location in regards to the roundabout.. I don't want to loose all my writing going back to find it!)

This could explain the police attention around the roundabout.. Could of been a scene of an accident or abduction.. Or nearby which may of had the culprit driving through the roundabout.?

Without meaning any disrespect to you here , aspects of this proposal are too far fetched. You would not be able to knock someone down and throw them in the car afterwards a that location without multiple people witnessing it and more than likely stopping to assist. The road traffic camera at that location would record the incident and the investigation would be that of 'hit and run '.

The middle B-C child was very much a mummy's girl, very clingy to Allison, today must have been very hard for all 3 girls.

I was told today that cause of death is definitely strangulation and unless toxicology reports provide some physical evidence it may be a while before an arrest is made as most evidence is circumstantial.

We've been discussing what information could have triggered police to act so quickly - I was told that GB-C's lawyer was at the house when police arrived! GB-C told police that the kids were at home that night and one of the children said they weren't.

Children are very honest; why would G need to lie about where the children were? things look more 'normal ' if kids were home all night. The lawyer there???? WTF ? And someone brought them home - so they would know Allison was missing; where were they again? The BC's? Maverick.au said in Thread 1 the children said something to the police that made them suspicious right away.

Brookielocal - you were right last time with the information you brought here; thank you for sharing with us again.

Strangulation....I have gone cold; I would rather it be an accidental knock to the head. When you put your hands around someone's neck - it may not be premeditated as in 'I will strangle her tomorrow' - but to do that and not stop when they would be fighting for their life....that is horrific...poor Allison.. someone needs to rot in hell for what they have done.

Children are very honest; why would G need to lie about where the children were? things look more 'normal ' if kids were home all night. The lawyer there???? WTF ? And someone brought them home - so they would know Allison was missing; where were they again? The BC's? Maverick.au said in Thread 1 the children said something to the police that made them suspicious right away.

Brookielocal - you were right last time with the information you brought here; thank you for sharing with us again.

Strangulation....I have gone cold; I would rather it be an accidental knock to the head. When you put your hands around someone's neck - it may not be premeditated as in 'I will strangle her tomorrow' - but to do that and not stop when they would be fighting for their life....that is horrific...poor Allison.. someone needs to rot in hell for what they have done.

good post

The police have never issued a warning about any danger to the community so we have presumed abduction was not on the police radar.
The roundabout and the screams are almost in opposite directions.
If my friend is correct and the lawyer was at the house when the police arrived then that on it's own is going to alert police.
So much more to know...definitely think police are releasing certain information to keep the media and public interest so it keeps the pressure on the suspects!

Cheers for your reply brookie. If it was an accidental hit n run.. Do police normally issue public warnings? I don't hear of many so maybe not.. I.e. If someone hits someone, panics, and tries to hide the body.. I don't think the police would want to alarm the community as it is like a reactionary crime.

In regard to the lawyer... Do we know how far away his offices are? Is it like 5 mins or 50mims? But yea.. I don't really know if I believe the lawyer was there before the police... If police responded straight away then it wouldn't give the lWyer much time to get there. Plus there would be a record of GBc calling a lawyer before the cops which would be uber stupid to do.. And the lawyer wouldn't want to be in **** for not advising his client to call the police straight away? Hrmmmm

Thank you again and yes, worries about GBCs state of mind must be concerning for those associated with him

I really fear for those girls and what their father may be capable of.

There was a case in the US recently where the father was suspected of murdering his wife (the police could not find the body) when the police had gathered enough circumstancial evidence and were getting ready to arrest him he knew net was closing in on him and so he killed himself and his 2 young boys. Absolutely tragic.

If they do suspect that GBC did indeed kill Allison (but they just can't prove it yet) then the Dickies need to get those girls away from him asap, if he is capable of killing his wife then he is capable of killing his kids.

If he feels the net is closing in on him he might opt to take the cowards way out and suicide and he just might decide to take those 3 beautiful girls with him so they can be with Allison (and also to spite Allison's family).

Allison's poor family must be absolutely besides themselves with grief and worry.

You bet. Thickens to a power of ten, minimum

Lawyer was already there ?!

Kids contradicted dad's fibs ?

BrizzychickinUSA

did you see the screen-cap posted here late last night which showed a snatch of police re-enactments last night in the area of the roundabout, etc.? The screen-cap showed a 4xwheel towing a trailer (your theory)

http://imgur.com/W7dFd

Taken from post 3 Page one of this thread.

I would think that the significance of the roundabout would be that they have reasonable video footage showing suspects vehicles at that location that would contradict information that has been given to them by somebody they have questioned. Lets say they might need to disprove an alibi and add to the weight of evidence for their brief. I would think that the police would have requested video footage from every possible location in that area in the night in question ie door knocked every single business in the area.

On that night.. ABC is watching the footy show .. Getting ready to go for her walk.. They have an argument and she storms out of the house to get some air and ,go for a walk.. And he goes to his bed.. Alone. This seems to fit with his alibi of. Both the footy show and going to bed? Perhaps might also explain the arguing that some of their neighbors have rumored to have heard. If I woke up the next morning and cannot find my partner and their bed was unslept in... Then I would call
000 immediately as I would of thought they were in an accident and are lying injured somewhere.

I dunno..while I agree GBCs beaviour is suss as hell.. But given the tension and scenario it definitely looks bad... And some people act crazy guilty without doing anything wrong.. I am kinda similar... I guess initially I thought of someone's quote here "if it looks like a ducks, sounds likes duck, then it's a duck...".... But I dunno.. I see my above scenario as entirely plausible....? If the police said to GBC that your a likely suspect... Or gave off that feeling... Then the police may think he would jepordise any location in attempting to help search around for ABC. It would make me call a lawyer immediately as well.

That said.. I have taken the time to write it down.. Please go ahead and pick it apart hehe.

Ps. I dont know anyone personLly involved and I'm from another state.. And this is purely putting my thoughts out there for discussion. :)

It is possible, anything is possible, however they live on semi-acreage. IMO if she stormed off, she could have fairly safely walked around their large yard only, without venturing into the dark night alone. Also, that night was very cold and she appears not to have had a jumper to walk that far. I would put my hands on fire that she did NOT go for a walk either that night or the next morning. The thing with the roundabout is, IMO, to try and establish that he was not in bed all night.

Hi,
I wondered about the Life insurance aspect of this case. Money has been a factor in some murder cases and I heard that Allison may have been insured for $600,000 but I don't know who the benefactor would be or if this figure is accurate. It's still something for the police to look at. I hope they catch the person who killed Allison soon and until they do I'd be very careful walking alone around our area especially after dark (my opinion here especially since it's getting darker sooner now with Winter coming).
Cheers, Koalagirl
If Allison had a will....well...it would be determined as per those instructions....as they are in a rented home...there's no mortgage to pay...

if no will...hubby gets 50% and the rest will be divided up between the kids....or held in trust...or hubby could get 100% assuming that he would 'look after the kids' to adult hood.....

aagggghhh this needs solving ASAP!!!!

Without meaning any disrespect to you here , aspects of this proposal are too far fetched. You would not be able to knock someone down and throw them in the car afterwards a that location without multiple people witnessing it and more than likely stopping to assist. The road traffic camera at that location would record the incident and the investigation would be that of 'hit and run '.

No disrespect taken. :) But what if it was done nearby on a quieter street and the culprit had to drive through the roundabout? Being a main point of traffic one likley go through that roundAbout to get from said walking route/accident to that of the creek?

http://imgur.com/W7dFd

Taken from post 3 Page one of this thread.

I believe there is some confusion as to what police did last night. My understanding is that it was not a re-enactment (as stated by some early), but just a road block to seek information from people who usually would drive past at that time on a Thursday night. The 4x4 with apparent trailer is a coincidence IMO.

That's the one ! Thanks, Confuddled. Can't seem to grab Brizzychick's attention, but maybe she'll see it when she's caught up on all the posts

thanks again. Interesting, isn't it, in light of Brizzy's theories about a towed trailer/trailer-ball

Sometimes it's that one small thing you can't get out of your head that makes everything start to fit together.
For Brizzy i think it's the towball :)

No disrespect taken. :) But what if it was done nearby on a quieter street and the culprit had to drive through the roundabout? Being a main point of traffic one likley go through that roundAbout to get from said walking route/accident to that of the creek?

Not sure if you've read back, but it's been said by someone who knows someone, that Allison spent some time at the hairdresser's on Thursday night, having her hair done for the conference she planned to attend the next day (Friday). Also, locals from the area have said she'd need to be up very early on Friday morning in order to get through heavy traffic and to her destination in time. So the odds are quite high that she wouldn't have gone for a walk on Thursday night after returning from having her hair done

I believe there is some confusion as to what police did last night. My understanding is that it was not a re-enactment (as stated by some early), but just a road block to seek information from people who usually would drive past at that time on a Thursday night. The 4x4 with apparent trailer is a coincidence IMO.

Don't think it's been conclusively defined just what the police were up to late last night

I'm happy to accept both, i.e., that they were conducting re-enactments AND conducting road-blocks/interviews

Not doubting or arguing your point, just adding 2 cents wondering where someone was going with an empty trailer at that time of night iykwim.
Yeah could be totally innocent but the shops would all be shut by then even on Thursday night.

Bayside.....I mentioned posts and posts back that it was odd the towbar ball was left on the prado in the pics of his car... as I used to have a pajero (door opened same as prado) and then I had a landcruiser....kids and shopping would usually be dragged out and in via the rear back door and the tow ball was always in the way if I left it on... I would make sure as soon as the camper was off, so too was the ball taken off...(I was forever bumping my knee or thigh on it and getting big bruisers as a result of the damn thing)

Point was not accepted by a few who owned utes/other various 4X4) saying they never took the ball off...so I have to ask....did it annoy you, considering you have the same car, to leave it on...? Or is it just me being anal?

I just feel he could have used a trailer to dispose the body...considering the tow ball was left on the prado...besides...in a panic it would have been the last thing he thought of to put back as if nothing has happened...

We have never taken the towball off and wouldnt know how to lol. I dont really notice it there and have never hurt myself on it. Mind you I only just figured out there was a latch on the rear door that keeps it open. Now that door is dangerous when it isnt latched, it has hit me and knocked me into the car that many times lol.

It is about a 3km walk from her house to Kenmore where the roundabout is. It is in places very dark(no streetlights) and no footpaths. To be honest it would hardly be a place that I would walk at night some parts of the side of the road have ditches etc alongside and there is in parts no place to walk except on the road. So it is possible she was hit by a car. There is that time of night up there only one shop open and that would be the 7-11. Unless she walked further on and to the service station(which I'm not sure is 24 hours).

It is a very good suggestion that she may have been hit by a car and the person panicked( I did think this early on).

Good ideas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member