Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi EVERYONE :greetings:
I'm NEW here, so please forgive me if I mention anything previously discussed. :couch:

I just can't help wondering whether any or many of you are familiar with LACI PETERSON's case in California. :dunno:
:

Hi Annie

Yes I was obsessed with Laci's case back then (even having a dream about Scott drowning her before she even was found!!!how weird) I think this case is quite different because I don't think the calculated premeditation that Scott showed is present here IMO it is more of an argument gone wrong. Everything points to someone thinking on their feet as opposed to something been planned a while ahead just my opinion. But I agree the similarities are just weird!

I thought the SETTLE plates were on the Captiva?? His company is called Settle Westside, which is obviously how the wording of plate came about.

You may well be right - I am not familiar with all these new fangled vehicles - still drive my 1999, never let me down Magna.

so here is my question again..what was so special about the 'hot zone' ?

Yay I have been busting to get on here. I was at copper for ten years and am watching the mind games I have seen played out a few times over the years. Before I joined the Police I would have agreed with alot of you who think an innocent person doesn't need lawyer. I wouldn't even be surprised if the lawyer approached GBC. They can smell a high profile case from a mile away and this particular legal eagle loves the spot light.
I'm wondering if Alison's parent's did go to the Police with their suspicions re their son in law and have been told. "Don't say a word to him, don't tell him you suspect him and don't tell anyone you have told us (the Police) you suspect him. Just stay calm and let us do our job.

Welcome! ... I agree, I think her parents are totally banned from saying anything so as not to alert him or jeopardise the investigation.

Oh rofl, you're so hilarious.

I'm popping in briefly ... very busy day at work. You know <work>, the 8 - 12 hour average day you put in and get paid for it.

Oh wait, none of you work. Rightio.

I took this as a tongue in cheek comment, it would be very rude if it was not.

I work too, self employed so hours are a bit more flexible but easily do my 40 hours plus per week. I also work at taking care of my family and house, mind you the housework seems to have gone to crap lately for some reason lol.

Yay I have been busting to get on here. I was at copper for ten years and am watching the mind games I have seen played out a few times over the years. Before I joined the Police I would have agreed with alot of you who think an innocent person doesn't need lawyer. I wouldn't even be surprised if the lawyer approached GBC. They can smell a high profile case from a mile away and this particular legal eagle loves the spot light.
I'm wondering if Alison's parent's did go to the Police with their suspicions re their son in law and have been told. "Don't say a word to him, don't tell him you suspect him and don't tell anyone you have told us (the Police) you suspect him. Just stay calm and let us do our job.

I have no doubt that is the case......The Dickies would of been told to try and restrain themselves in front of GB until they have all the evidence they need to perhaps convict him....What a really tough thing to do.....!

Maiden post here too.. I note that Peterson had grown a beard too just like GBC.

HAHAHAHA....That one has got me cracking up....Im almost choking on my kitkat lovey....lol

Glad it brought a laugh!

I have always thought the police do scan this forum, and get a few tidbits of useful info, along with a few raised eyebrows as well at some of the ridiculous theories. So if they are reading now I hope they get a smile as they dip their bikkies in their coffee on a well-earned break. And thanks QPS for the amazing job so far, hope it all goes perfectly to plan this week - pleeease god let it be so! :)

I would take his opinion with a grain of salt. The appalling grammar turns me off right away. What credible person writes 'How long more will the public have to wait :floorlaugh: Classy.

The article in MSN today was interesting - re: the forensic testing methodology. Obviously there's nothing of substance in this thread again. :seeya:
*swoon* You've hit the top of my "want to marry" list ;)

Maiden post here too.. I note that Peterson had grown a beard too just like GBC.

I was watching US Court TV the other day and the case was also about a husband killing the wife .... and he also grew a beard!!! after the murder (can't remember the names).

*swoon* You've hit the top of my "want to marry" list ;)

I knew I should have come for that glass of red....Now, you've drunk the bottle and have had a way few too many...Sooo laughing!!! ;-)

so here is my question again..what was so special about the 'hot zone' ?

It was an area they triangulated, from where they identified the "pings" from her phone before the battery went dead. The map was shown several times in the Courier Mail, not sure if it is online? Sorry the description isn't technical!

I thought perhaps the phone was thrown somewhere around Creekside Park or around RG Road somewhere, by the perpetrator in his/her travels...perhaps to make it look like she had been for a walk, or simply just to desperately get rid of it, I dunno...

Itsthevibe - that's clinched it - girl!

Laserdisc10 and Willough - girls - you two have had me in tears tonight with your posts.
Berry - girl; you had me in tears this morning. So glad your here posting today! Could so easily not have been : (

Neuro / Makara - girls. You both crack me up!

And where on earth is Keyboredom (aka Maverick.au) ? I think you are a boy. You crack me up, too.

This post will tick off the serious armchair sleuths because it's off topic - but lets face it, most of the 7 threads are off topic!

well my friends,I have been greatly enjoying your humor too. I'm trying so hard not to get personal or emotional, but I too, am so addicted, so heartwrenched for those precious children, and parents, and have also eaten way too much chocolate. If anything, I have the feeling Allison would want us women to be strong, and fight, and be there for eachother. Give your bestie a hug, and talk. No wonder these pages are adding up, people will be very annoyed.. well, sorry. GIRL POWER.

Ok, so for arguments sake..hypothetically speaking, if the pings were located to that specific area, it might stand to reason that this was the area where her phone was left/ditched. If Allison died at home (pure spec), why stop and ditch a phone there. Would be easier to do this if this area (park) is where her death took place. Hence the 'hot zone' and intense searches in this area, the screams may also be evidence of this...I had a blazing row with my ex-fiance many years ago. It was dark, and late, and I stormed off to get away. I didn't care about how I looked or what I had on the next day-way too emotional and upset to care. My relationship was breaking down. This was my neighbourhood, lived there many years...not that I felt safe so much as I didn't feel unsafe. It is possible, I believe, that Allison may have gone for a walk. It is also possible that she died there at the park. What's this got to do with the price of petrol? the difference between "Judge, I didn't mean it, it was an accident" well actually, you did meant it...IMHO

I knew I should have come for that glass of red....Now, you've drunk the bottle and have had a way few too many...Sooo laughing!!! ;-)
Oh I wish. No wine and no chocolate for me. Which could lead people to believe that I am temporarily insane due to lack of wine and/or chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15