2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because they didn't order a toxicology report on GZ, only on the victim! So we'll never know how much Adderall, or anything else, George may have been in his system that night.

....Too bad GZ didn't got to the ER for a CT scan that night, because the docs would have performed a drug test too. Based on my experience with brain injury, I've found his avoidance of the ER mighty suspicious for a man who supposedly had his head beaten into cement, even once, let alone repeatedly.

Sadly 9 out of 10 head injuries do not land in the hospital and many do die.
I do not know the statistics. but it is common behavior.

I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't make poor choices, do impulsive or irrational things. I didn't when I was smoking illegally in 1971. It reacts differrently for everyone.

We have no evidence of TM doing any of these things, other than GZ's statement. I choose not to believe GZ's version of events.

As an American citizen it is very upsetting to see how a person can be railroaded by people like Mr.Crump who tells mistruths or IMO lies in the media.Anyone could end up in the same position as GZ and IMO that is scary as H3ll.Very possibly when all is said and done GZ is telling the truth but is still facing life in prison even though IMO he had every right under the law to save his own life.

As an American citizen I am very upset that an unstable person who has a violent history can get a permit to carry a gun and shoot someone who's appearance and race they don't like. Such a person should be in prison for a very long time.

The nose just looks so different in almost every pic...to me, anyway...

dsc_0073_20120517174331_640_480.jpg

dsc_0085_20120517174454_640_480.jpg

dsc_0091_20120517180548_640_480_0.jpg

http://globalgrind.com/news/evidenc...merman-sanford-florida-details?gpage=14&#gtop

I do know a few things, I was a teen in the 60's it can make some people sleepy and dragg themselves around,
which is not a natural walk.
Let me stop there because I have anything against smokers, but yes you can tell when someone is stoned.

It isn't terribly aggressive or threatening, is it?

I don't think you can make a blanket statement that you can tell that someone is stoned 100 per cent of the time. "Some" people, yes.

Ah, well, people will believe what they want to believe regardless. I'm waiting for separate threads because at this point (no offense to you) there are way more interesting things to explore, like GZ's meds, his injuries, his anger problems, the lack of injuries on Trayvon, the failure of SPD to test GZ for substances that night and who was that man who came up and was talking to GZ right after the shooting?

From the front and back it looks like Zimmerman fell into some bushes.

1) He had thc in his system.
2) Having thc in your system is illegal in Florida.
3) Therefore, he broke the law.

I'll leave out the word "predisposed". We KNOW he broke the law, at least once.

Really? You know this because?????

I wondered because there have been a few things I had wanted to post from that website.

I didn't know Huffington post was a news source either until I asked.

Sorry it came off as being nitpicky.

I apologize for that. I misinterpreted what you were saying or getting at.

Don't forget to break out into specific topics- this thread won't be open forever and we will not be able to bump discussion in the future-unless we break it out.
thanks.

If it's a closed fracture then you are not going to see bones sticking out. It looks crooked.

BBM. It certainly is. Good grief, most of my college buddies would be lifers by now if that were true.

I myself tried it a couple of times, didn't really like it, and guess what? I've never had so much as a parking ticket.

I have never smoked marijuana but I understand that it is very helpful to chemotherapy patients and to others with various illnesses. I also understand that for some people, smoking a marijuana cigarette is a form of relaxation, such as having a cocktail before dinner and that they are much less impaired than a person who has had too much alchohol. I personally think it should be legalized and become just another choice for those who wish to smoke it. Many of my friends smoked it in college but I just never felt the need for it.

That is why more people have to stand up for Zimmerman stand against thugs, even if they end up being a victim in the end.
A is a and sadly some are too young to know it does not lead to good places.
It infuriates me who has taken to defend Travon, IMHO they are all Thugs.

OK George was overzealous, but George is also only 28 years old.

BBM Who are "they"? What was TM doing that night that made him a ""? Buying tea and skittles at the corner store?

I will defend any young man that was minding his own business walking back from the store and got shot by an overzealous wanna be cop anyday. Who had the gun and who had the skittles? IMO the only "" that night was GZ

bbm

Are you a medical doctor? Can you supply a link to back up that statement? And what is your defintion of a "little" weed? I guess it's ok to break the law if it's only a little weed. Is it ok to rob a bank if you steal only a little money? Against the law is against the law.

What difference does it make if he did smoke? I'm sure there are lots of people on this board that smoke and that doesn't give someone the right to shoot them dead! What about the Adderal and other drugs GZ had in his system? Those are far worse than a little weed even if they are prescription drugs!

You know it really does look like he fell into some bushes. He sure has a lot of scratches. What the heck are those from?

Cityslick mentioned "Like the location of the body actually being closer to the cut through then we originally thought."

Is there something in the document about the actual location of the body? Or about the location of the scuffle?

As I mentioned before, I am unable to view scribd documents with my antique computer, so any help would be appreciated.

I've only read a little of the discovery but I did notice this. Officer Santiago wrote in his report "I observed a key chain lying on the grass near the T portion of the walkway, a black flashlight lying on the grass just east of the key chain". Something happened near that T intersection of the walkways.

http://htmlimg1.scribdassets.com/51lslk0d4w1lwcso/images/16-bb10389d86.jpg

You know it really does look like he fell into some bushes. He sure has a lot of scratches. What the heck are those from?

TM's watch?

ETA: correcting evidence information from ring (wrong) to watch (correct). (Page 6 of 7, evidence - property)

About the gunshot, think about it. If I am right handed, lying supine, and someone were on top of me, if I were to shift my weight weak side and draw from the 5 o'clock IWB holster I carry and fire, TM was hit exactly where you would expect someone in that position to be shot. Right hand of shooter to left side of close proximity "victim." (Keeping in mind that orientation wise, two folks facing each other, the left is the right side of the other.)

I would say information perfectly aligns with the claim that TM was indeed on top of GZ. The Keltec GZ carried was very, very thin. Much thinner than the CZ P-06 .40S&W I carry. I would have to exert much more effort to draw my sidearm with someone on top of me than GZ would have. You could have slipped that pistol in a back pocket it is so thin.

There's a picture of GZ in the following article which shows him using a pizza cutter with his left hand.

Does anyone know for sure whether he's left handed or right handed?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vaged-burglaries-vandalism-just-shooting.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769