2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no latent prints found on the gun. There was blood on the grip from Zimmerman. Nothing conclusive on the slide. I'm not sure how you can conclude anything from that, other than Zimmerman bled on his hand and then grabbed his gun.

OR the gun hit him in the nose?

The above swabs were for DNA material. The gun was also tested for fingerprints.

It is quite interesting that there were NO USEABLE FINGERPRINTS
found on the gun. Right after GZ killed someone, not only did he have the wherewithal to have someone take a picture of his head, re-holster his gun, tell a neighbor to call 911, tell another to call his wife, and straddle Trayvon's nearly dead body but apparently he wiped the gun down too. He seems to have been quite organized.

Just because there were no usable fingerprints does not mean the gun was wiped out. Wiping the gun out makes no sense whatsoever, considering Zimmerman never denied he fired the gun.

And what does any of that have to do with the doc dump? Have you voiced your opinion loudly about what the NBPP did in putting out that bounty? Have you written NBC to complain about their manipulating the non 911 call?

Both of those things are considerably more aegrigious than a leak from either side.

Yes I have written NBC, I also have spoken out on what the NBPP did. I have sent letters to the Justice department and demanded they do something about a bounty being placed on GZ head.It is highly Illegal and charges should be brought.Race should not matter in either direction as far as I am concerned.I would be equally appalled if races were reversed I would have still sent the letters.Breaking the law is breaking the law and the NBPP broke a few with their bounty and statements.

According to what I read, not drug testing GZ had nothing to do with him seeming "clear-minded." Instead, the supposed reason was that it's against SOP to drug or alcohol test anyone not accused / charged with committing a crime..Since SPD viewed Georgie's killing of Trayvon as falling under SYG defense, and they let him go scott free that night, he flew right under the radar. Apparently, deceased victims of violent crime don't share those some rights, and it is SOP to drug test a corpse.

I don't see any stain or grass.

Looks like it came fresh out of the washer and dryer...not even a wrinkle...crazy. He couldn't have been on the dirty ground for much time at all and look at his jeans...same deal.

According to what I read, not drug testing GZ had nothing to do with him seeming "clear-minded." Instead, the supposed reason was that it's against SOP to drug or alcohol test anyone not accused / charged with committing a crime..Since SPD viewed Georgie's killing of Trayvon as falling under SYG defense, and they let him go scott free that night, he flew right under the radar. Apparently, victims of violent crime don't share those some rights, and it is SOP to drug test a corpse.

It is SOP to test a body for drugs during an autopsy.

The above swabs were for DNA material. The gun was also tested for fingerprints.

It is quite interesting that there were NO USEABLE FINGERPRINTS
found on the gun. Right after GZ killed someone, not only did he have the wherewithal to have someone take a picture of his head, re-holster his gun, tell a neighbor to call 911, tell another to call his wife, and straddle Trayvon's nearly dead body but apparently he wiped the gun down too. He seems to have been quite organized.

IMO no fingerprints could also mean that a struggle over a gun by 2 fully dressed men in between their bodies fingerprints could have been smeared and unreadable.GZ straddled TM because he did not know he was dead and he did not want his attacker to escape.If he wiped prints off his gun why was GZ blood on it?

BBM

Alcohol and tox tests are required by law for ALL parties involved in any driving fatality. If it's not required by law in a homocide, it damn well SHOULD be. They shouldn't rely purely on an officer's ability to smell or on visual appearance. My personal opinion.

I agree...tox screens should have been done on GZ. Maybe this played into GZ refusing to go to ER to be treated for his injuries?

Yeah, that one has always bothered me. There is something in the records about it too but I could not understand it.

I was hoping I was reading it wrong. So the call he made at 7:20 was to repeat what he said in the first NE call he made? Did he not tell them that he had just shot someone? The call was placed moments after Trayvon's death.

IMO who attacked whom has been answered,the evidence speaks volumes to me.
IMO GZ injuries and TM lack of them show GZ was sucker punched.As many people on here have said GZ is fit if he punched TM first he would have injured his knuckles but they were fine.Also TM would have more injuries like defensive wounds and he had none.

So if GZ punched first he would have injured his knuckles, yet you believe TM punched first yet did NOT injure his knuckles per the autopsy report?

Looks like it came fresh out of the washer and dryer...not even a wrinkle...crazy. He couldn't have been on the dirty ground for much time at all and look at his jeans...same deal.

IMO its 2 different jackets.

They never even asked him to take a drug test. He could have said yes without a warrant.

So if GZ punched first he would have injured his knuckles, yet you believe TM punched first yet did NOT injure his knuckles per the autopsy report?

NO I said TM would have had injuries if GZ punched him, but TM had none he also did not have any defensive wounds not one on his body.Where are TM's injuries like a broken nose?from where GZ punched him?
I read today that TM had injuries to his knuckles.It has been headline all day about his cut knuckles.

BBM.

I disagree. The people who want to see GZ drawn and quartered will never be able to accept that the man was attacked and beaten, even when confronted with the photographic evidence.

Everyone was asking to see the pictures. Now we have pictures and a medical report and everyone's saying they don't matter, or that GZ was beaten badly enough.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

Because the graphic, brutal stories we have heard from GZ do not match the photographic evidence.It is inconsistent.And wouldn't GZ have whiplash from his head being banged on concrete? I would think a neck-brace would be needed.

It is SOP to test a body for drugs during an autopsy.

True. But there are those of who are inclined to think that at least some sort of limited tox screen should be run as a matter of SOP on a person who admits to fatally shooting someone.

I thought the same thing. I have seen quite a few scuffles and neither participant walked away looking as fresh and clean as GZ. JMO

That and no injuries to Trayvon's knuckles.....doesn't sound like a fight to me. Maybe a shoving match but no "deadly" fight, kwim?

The swelling is greatest on GZ's right side. That's consistent with a left-handed punch to his nose. IMO, the photos clearly show that GZ sustained a beating. And, per the autopsy report, TM did not.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Or a tumble into a bush and an elbow from someone trying to get away. These pictures only prove that GZ had scratches and some pretty minor or superficial skin abrasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592