2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how much was smoked. It could have been one joint or none that night. One joint, not laced does not cause people to do irrational things. A lot ot college smoke joints every day and still do good in school. Back in the days a lot of people had their joints laced with PCP/Angel Dust.

Even now a days they are laced with all kind of mind altering things like embalming fluid to name just one thing.Recently a teen killed his parents after smoking weed. I believe that is the first time I have ever read about a weed smoker being violent without other drugs also being used or smoked. I was a child of the seventies, I only got horny then hungry the few times I smoked back in the day.Just saying...........

I wonder when they are going to release Georges statements. I want to hear how he got all the scratches.
Random Thoughts and Theories
I keep having images of GZ and his wife or anyone else, for that matter, having it out...he decides to go cool off in his truck when by a stroke of bad luck Trayvon is strolling back from 7-11. GZ sees the young black guy entering his neighborhood, his mind goes wild with all kinds of preconceived ideas and he decides to displace his anger on someone he believes is yet another @$$hole.

Heck, now that I know she moved the vehicle...maybe she was there with him when he first saw Trayvon...maybe the two of them hunted him down.

I think they were texting. In the interview she said she tried calling him back but he never texted her back. Maybe they were texting all that time. It would explain the ear phones off the phone.

You're right. He asked if she tried to call him... She said two or three times. He asked if he called her back, "No, he ain't text me."

Interesting.

Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't. It would answer a lot of questions, imo,if he was smoking a joint that night. It would explain why he might have looked suspicious, as he might have been lingering and wasting time in order to finish smoking before he went back home. And he might have been paranoid, making the whole thing a vicious circle.

He wasn't being paranoid when he noticed that GZ was following him.

Something to go hmmmmm about.

One of the witnesses says that they hear someone say "ah, ah, ah" (sounds of pain) then " I have a gun. I have a gun. take my gun! .. this sounds to me like someone getting robbed and trying to give the bad guy whatever he wants.
On Pg 40.. one of the witnesses says that AFTER the shot, they see a male and a female giving CPR to the person on the ground...umm... wth?
DNA.. someone else's blood found besides GZ and TM.

I have always thought a third party was involved, and now I believe so even more. But they were after Tray.. and GZ just got in the way..
JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

64-4cf071b5f1.jpg

It's hard to read let me try a closeup.

ETA: It took just a little under a month to get them added to the report?

Wagner said he used his personal cell phone to take the two pictures, one of GZ's face and one of Trayvon's face, because he didn't have a digital camera handy. Well, someone did, there were plenty of pictures taken that night. Then supposedly, a month later, Wagner is told that they don't have any pictures of GZ from the scene. He had immediately deleted the pictures from his cell phone, after downloading them to his work laptop (he says), and now he emailed them in.

Something doesn't seem right about any of that. I don't think taking pictures with your personal cell phone is something that a PD would approve of. MOO.

Cardiac arrest is clinically dead. He would have died nearly (if not) instantly.
But he didn't because the reports say that there was aestolic (sp?) activity and gurgling during the attempts at CPR...that is why they tried to fill the gaping wound with plastic bags. It was a sucking wound. Trayvon had blood in his lungs.

In the video right before he pays for his skittles and ice tea TM head more ever so slightly and he asks the clerk for something the clerk shakes his head no.I wonder if he asked for rolling paper or cigar skins, if he did ask for those items where was his weed? Did he ditch it before confronting GZ?Did he make it back to the condo drop it off then go back to confront GZ?The police I am sure either had audio or just asked the clerk.IIRC some here did think TM had time to go to the condo drop something there then go to confront GZ.

I think they were texting. In the interview she said she tried calling him back but he never texted her back. Maybe they were texting all that time. It would explain the ear phones off the phone.

Nope, texting does not show up on Tmobile bills as a call. They charge differently for texts and they detail them individually in a separate area of the phone logs/records.

But he didn't because the reports say that there was aestolic (sp?) activity and gurgling during the attempts at CPR...that is why they tried to fill the gaping wound with plastic bags. It was a sucking wound. Trayvon had blood in his lungs.

He had blood in the pleural cavity. I saw nothing about blood in the lungs that implied he was breathing in blood.

There was an injury below a knuckle.
I don't understand how that becomes "no injuries."

What I said was..." Is it possible the injury to GZ nose resulted from the gun after the shot was fired? Either from the force of travon falling forward pushing the gun into GZ's nose? Or kick back from the gun after the shot was fired? (FYI...I know nothing about guns).?

This could explain why no injuries to Trayvon's knuckles
?"

There is NO injury TO the knuckle!

Per the autopsy report “There is a ¼ to 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger.” When you look at the autopsy diagram it shows the area of the small abrasion to be near the base of the finger (closer to where a ring would sit) not to the knuckle. I even magnified it 400% to get a real clear view. When you think about it the abrasion of 1/4" to 1/8" is pretty tiny and is no bigger than a grain of rice. Hardly consistent with beating someone to the degree that the GZ camp was describing...This is of course just my OPINION.

The injury to the side of GZ nose doesn't look like it was punched-- it looks about the size/shape of the butt of gun. Again...JMHO.

You're right. He asked if she tried to call him... She said two or three times. He asked if he called her back, "No, he ain't text me."

Interesting.

This is false.

She says she called him back "3 or 2 times" the investigators says and you didn't get a response, she cuts the investigator off by saying "No, and text him."

I'll say JMO even though that's very close to what was said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/us/new-details-are-released-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=4 (on left side of page, begins about 12:08)

Please, please if you don't know what she said don't pass it off as fact, because then people run with it...

Also, he was in asystole. This means there was no electrical activity in the heart... Cardiac arrest.

This is false.

She says she called him back "3 or 2 times" the investigators says and you didn't get a response, she cuts the investigator off by saying "And text him."

I'll say JMO even though that's very close to what was said.

Please, please if you don't know what she said don't pass it off as fact, because then people run with it...

I just listened to it before I posted, and replayed it several times to make sure that's what was said before I posted it. She didn't cut anyone off. "Okay, did you ever get any response?" "No, he ain't text me."

I just listened to it before I posted, and replayed it several times to make sure that's what was said before I posted it. She didn't cut anyone off. "Okay, did you ever get any response?" "No, he ain't text me."

Why would she answer about texting when directly before that she was saying she CALLED him back?

It doesn't make sense. They were NOT texting at that time, you've seen the phone records, haven't you?

Also, he was in asystole. This means there was no electrical activity in the heart... Cardiac arrest.

My nephew was murdered by a doctor first lying about him needing a second surgery then preforming it and cutting directly into his aorta he bled out completely in seconds as a surgical team did try to help him even though everyone lied about why it happened til one nurse stepped forward and told the truth.IMO he died within 5 to 7 seconds if he was shot in the heart.

Why would she answer about texting when directly before that she was saying she CALLED him back?

It doesn't make sense. They were NOT texting at that time, you've seen the phone records, haven't you?

I did. And I don't know. But it certainly sounds like that's what she said.

ETA: And I don't know if they were texting or not. That was not in the phone records that have been released thus far.

yes...everyone else was scared to go outside, but this person ran up to him...

Is that the she who sold her story April 9 issue to the National Enquirer?Wow she sure was brave huh.

Maybe she meant they were talking not texting but after calling him a few times she then sent a text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy