Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
An accident like that on a blue 4wd type vehicle would cover a chain mark from Kenmore Village?

Yes, that sounds reasonable. Also, a poster said a few days ago that they saw police doing something at the Kohlo Bridge that day, something like testing around the guardrail. Perhaps the same car hit the guardrail?

Only the one property (the one they are currently in) which they purchased back in 1997.

How long have they been in Australia?

Did they live in any other State before QLD?

I wonder why they didn'y own a house before 1997?:waitasec:

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

Wow! Did you really or are you just trying to put out the fire on this???? LMAO! If you did, that was ballsy...Or do you know her?:woohoo:

On the matter of mechanical testing of the crash car (vs forensic testing), if this particular wording is in fact relevant does it imply the Police had reason to suspect foul play / tampering with GBC's brakes? If GBC is NOT guilty then someone is clearly after the family, possibly due to a failed / dicey business deal or loan. A pretty common motive for murder...

Hey toowong, that reminded me of this lecture the qps are doing on Sunday at Roma st.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/05/21/reminder-queensland-police-museum-sunday-lecture-may-27/

"May 27

11am to 12.30pm

Queensland Police Headquarters, 200 Roma Street

Have you ever wondered how police rule out or take into consideration, vehicle faults or mechanical failure when investigating serious and fatal crashes?

Garry Ryan from the Queensland Police Vehicle Inspection Unit will outline the Unit’s responsibility for the mechanical examination of all types of motor vehicles and associated components that may be involved in serious injury or fatal incidents."

Thought I'd share in case someone's interested :)

I just thought of something and searched the surname CLAY and BINGO! They did own property before that at it was in Withcott but it was in the name of CLAY only and not BADEN-CLAY

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

I just had a thought regarding this bit of info...Why wouldn't "The Dickies" have asked the Girls themselves where they were?

From memory the two younger BCs started at Toowoomba Prep in 83. It is a rigmarole to get money from previous assets in Zim

Ok...just to clear up

http://radaris.com.au/p/Allison/Baden-Clay/

She worked for Pathways. This conference/workshop has recently started doing the rounds in Queensland. I got a letter from my daughters school outlining the course with contact number etc..not too long ago.

She is listed as a trainer, so she was probably a speaker, hence the trip to the hairdressers. I thought she was attending because maybe one of her girls was having anxiety issues, but it looks like Allison (being a trained psychologist) was actually working for them.

This course was being looked forward to by a lot of people, because schools don't provide support for issues like anxiety and i know that it is a big problem for many children. That's why I remembered it.

This car could have something to do with it all.... if only we knew whose car it was. Then again why deliberately crash the car at Indooroopilly of all places?? If he wanted to hide anything he could have just crashed it into a power pole closer to home.

yes I know it seems odd. And stupid.
if this car was involved would you crash it on purpose so early on in the piece anyway? And 500 metres from the cop shop.. Isn't this just drawing attention to yourself and 'the car'. I'm going off the theory of this car being involved to be fair. it just seems too dumb. And wouldn't we have possibly heard a little more about the owner of the car by now?? Maybe?? I'm sure the media have been all over the owner of this car by now. Word would have probably spread..

I think maybe that it was just an innocent friend's car that he decided to prang to get out of a police interview. Someone mentioned earlier so he could buy himself a few nights in hospital to compose himself and get his story sorted and get lawyered up etc..sounds more plausable.

Thankyou Makara...you clever little sleuthy...now...do you have a recording for that phone call??...lol.

Just kiddddding people :)

TRUE - True!
1 in 4 cars sold in Australia these days are SUV's (for want of a better name). they are not 4wd as such. Australian's are mad for them!!!
you can't take any of them off road really..good luck if you do. perhaps along the beach..thats about it

Holden - captiva
nissan - murano
Honda - CRV
ford - Territory (a little bit beefier mind you)
Nissan - X-Trail.
Subaru - the name escapes me
Mazda - CX7 & CX9

For those with a bit of cash:

BMW - X5
Mercedez - ML
Porche - cayan (wrong spelling)
Audi - Q5 & Q9
I recently did a Nissan 4wd training day and the X-Trail was BRILLIANT off road! Kept well up with the Patrol. I have a Murano and I dare say it would too...but it's far too pretty to test the theory IMO.

Wow! Did you really or are you just trying to put out the fire on this???? LMAO! If you did, that was ballsy...Or do you know her?:woohoo:

Yes I did and I hope I've now put out the fire on this! No not ballsy, just common sense really. No I don't know her personally but her contact details are available on line.

I just thought of something and searched the surname CLAY and BINGO! They did own property before that at it was in Withcott but it was in the name of CLAY only and not BADEN-CLAY

Hi,
Wonder if Allison owned ppty in her maiden name?

Ok...just to clear up

http://radaris.com.au/p/Allison/Baden-Clay/

She worked for Pathways. This conference/workshop has recently started doing the rounds in Queensland. I got a letter from my daughters school outlining the course with contact number etc..not too long ago.

She is listed as a trainer, so she was probably a speaker, hence the trip to the hairdressers. I thought she was attending because maybe one of her girls was having anxiety issues, but it looks like Allison (being a trained psychologist) was actually working for them.

This course was being looked forward to by a lot of people, because schools don't provide support for issues like anxiety and i know that it is a big problem for many children. That's why I remembered it.

Thank you True. The hairdresser did NOT say that Allison was going to a conference on the Friday. This was speculation. :moo:

Regarding repeated references to the conference ABC was planning on attending - has anyone confirmed what it was, where it was, why she was attending? Was there indeed a conference at all? ABC has got the hair done for something special the next day, maybe she had something else exciting cooking and the "conference" reference is a red herring to GBC and everyone else?

I don't want to incite a barrage of angry mob comments in defence of ABC with this, but there could be something in it so I thought I would throw it out there!

There was mention of the Pathways conference or Training Day...

There was also mention of a REIQ Property Management Conference.

http://www.carternewell.com/news/partner-to-speak-at-2012-property-management-conference.aspx

Both were on 20th April.

Back in thread #3...somewhere around page 5 onwards there's quite a lot of posts re those conferences.

Can anyone tell me the middle names of both Allison and Gerard? I think they may have property but in the name CLAY and DICKIE

IMO, mechanical testing is to ensure there wasn't any mechanical failure that caused the accident. Forensics is more to do with investigating if there is blood, hairs, tampering, cadaver smell, etc.

This says to me that the police are building a case against GBC. IMO the tests may be to refute a comment by GBC that the brakes failed, steering failed etc, or to prove that the accident didnt occur due to mechanical fault. All of which may not hold too much weight, but when a prosecutor throws out the idea to a jury when examining GBC on the stands that he deliberatly crashed the car to cover damage, it might be closed down quickly by the defence but like all of us, the jury will be left with an opinion either way.

It seems that they are just adding pieces and pieces together to build a case. I think we are in for the long haul, as I have said before.

And if someone took Allison due to GBC's debt or dodgy loans, IMO a "prudent" businessman with other motives, would deal with this better and turn the public attention into $$$, if you are that way inclined.

Just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member