Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently did a Nissan 4wd training day and the X-Trail was BRILLIANT off road! Kept well up with the Patrol. I have a Murano and I dare say it would too...but it's far too pretty to test the theory IMO.

ok, wow, that suprises me. i thought they were designed for mums on the 'school run'
friend has a captiva, I think he had to replace the dif and the suspension when he took it on a dirt road once....
:floorlaugh:

if we were to rule out the honda CRV just for one second as the possible vehicle seen that night, along with a white 4wd, then it leaves the silver captiva (that many i have asked could seem blue in the dead of night) OR another smaller type 4WD.
who are you and where are you smaller blue 4wd????

I just had a thought regarding this bit of info...Why wouldn't "The Dickies" have asked the Girls themselves where they were?

The Dickies probably know where the girls slept on the Thursday and IMO I'm sure the Police do know. It's just that MSM have not been told at this stage. :moo:

I just had a thought regarding this bit of info...Why wouldn't "The Dickies" have asked the Girls themselves where they were?

You would think a good reporter would have been able to sleuth out where exactly the girls were on the night in question, and yet there seems to be conflicting stories. I respect some of the reporters who have done lead stories on this murder, and don't understand why they have not been able to sleuth out more 'facts'. Considering they have been speaking to the Dickies and Allison's friends in depth, they have released only the same brief comments from the people who knew Allison the best.

Surely the Dickies have discussed the girls with GBC and his parents.

I feel the media is being very secretive about their writings, as any good reporter would have been able to eke out more of the facts from those closest to Allison. Any comments?

I've just had a thought. It it is true that the Coles carpark chain was used to weigh her down, then this is not a premeditated crime IMO.

Thank you True. The hairdresser did NOT say that Allison was going to a conference on the Friday. This was speculation. :moo:

It was local inside info by the person who initially told us about hairdresser appointment and all the other details about it.....?

I will try and find exactly which thread and number post it was and by whom it was posted...Bare with me!

Maverik1 - The night of the wsleepover is not that relevant, you must be kidding - it is crucial.Until I heard about the sleepover I was leaning towards a random abduction.

The chances of killing his wife and then driving to Anstead and back and not one of three children noticing anything would be pretty unlikely, kids don't sleep that soundly and the oldest one is eleven.It was the sleepover that changed my whole view of this case.

I recently did a Nissan 4wd training day and the X-Trail was BRILLIANT off road! Kept well up with the Patrol. I have a Murano and I dare say it would too...but it's far too pretty to test the theory IMO.

I've got a Honda, I wouldn't trust it driving through a puddle

Hi,
Wonder if Allison owned ppty in her maiden name?
Yes, someone by the name of Allison Dickkie did...it was 2 properties and the last one was sold in 2003. I also believe that this was a joint ownership with someone else.

You would think a good reporter would have been able to sleuth out where exactly the girls were on the night in question, and yet there seems to be conflicting stories. I respect some of the reporters who have done lead stories on this murder, and don't understand why they have not been able to sleuth out more 'facts'. Considering they have been speaking to the Dickies and Allison's friends in depth, they have released only the same brief comments from the people who knew Allison the best.

Surely the Dickies have discussed the girls with GBC and his parents.

I feel the media is being very secretive about their writings, as any good reporter would have been able to eke out more of the facts from those closest to Allison. Any comments?

I think you are right.... I know when Alison Sandy was interviewed or was making a live report she was a little choked up and said that she had spent some time with the Dickies....Which I think maybe why she is keeping a lot of it close to her chest...Perhaps the Dickies requested her to keep some info quiet until the Police were able to obtain more evidence?

I respectfully request that any member of the QPS reading this please consider releasing one more snippet of information regarding the case.

It doesn't have to be a big one. It doesn't have to make or break the case. It just has to give us enough fodder to last another 5 or so pages of conversation.

Sincerely,
A member of the public :)

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

Thanks for that I could only find one media clip to help out. Sure hope the next media clip is to say that someone has been charged.
Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre will have uniforms and beds ready. :jail:

Just a thought after the mention of "jury"....what a coincidence it would be if any members were called in for jury duty on this case.

... and wouldn't be able to report anything on this forum!!:banghead:

Maverik1 - The night of the wsleepover is not that relevant, you must be kidding - it is crucial.Until I heard about the sleepover I was leaning towards a random abduction.

The chances of killing his wife and then driving to Anstead and back and not one of three children noticing anything would be pretty unlikely, kids don't sleep that soundly and the oldest one is eleven.It was the sleepover that changed my whole view of this case.
My opinion was in light of the reports from QPS and MSM that Allison knew her killer.......

Can anyone tell me the middle names of both Allison and Gerard? I think they may have property but in the name CLAY and DICKIE

I recall reading Gerard Nigel Baden Clay somewhere but can't label it as fact.

Have also read Toni Cheri McHugh but can't find anything for Allison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut