Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd how his prior arrest was also at Safeway. Has he got a freaky grocery store fetish? :what: :p
Scary. LE had watched him for weeks, but then arrested him at Safeway. This made me wonder if he was going to shop for food or girls that day. :eek:

agreed....their linked at two different locations and the first location was linked prior to the Jetta, which is a positive for LE and conviction.

and, yes they do need to clarify if he's a former or current employee of Safeway, and the Sheriff needs to clarify that statement of 43 girls. I believe she stated juvenile females, correct?

I am going with he is a former employee of Safeway. I wanted to clarify this since media is still reporting he is an employee.

Here is one article that states as of 2010 he was an employee.
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_20684714/suspect-sierra-lamar-case-was-watched-constantly-weeks

Also, Sheriff Smith and his family both said on video he is a former employee.

"Im just tryin to help keep the facts straight." lol

Scary. LE had watched him for weeks, but then arrested him at Safeway. This made me wonder if he was going to shop for food or girls that day. :eek:

Not sure he was going to do anything that day. Seems him and his mother knew that he was being watched and that there were GPS tracking devices on their vehicle.

But stranger things have happened. Just glad he is off the streets now.

Hoping they find Sierra!

This morning I was thinking about the DNA LE said they found in Torres' vehicle belonging to Sierra and it made me think of another tragic case.

When Samantha Runion was kidnapped/raped and murdered by AA they found her DNA inside his vehicle and it came from her tears.:(

So I was thinking that may be a possibility in Sierra's case when she realized she was trapped in the vehicle with a brute she knew had grave intentions of harming her.

IMO

BBM

Ugh, I didn't know that. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking of her fear and crying. Poor baby. :(

Every time I see his sister say "Theres no motive" ----> :banghead:

I know....

Like LE is just going to pick some random guy off the street and pin this on him after all they have done searching for Sierra.

It's not like their were mobs outside the Sheriff's office demanding LE do more.

In fact, in most minds, everyone thought LE was doing a great job of trying to find Sierra, and after yesterdays PC, we now know they had a suspect at the very beginning.

He's toast.

So I've been going through Fbook starting with the posts from his wife yesterday and reading friends of friends of friends walls and there are a few interesting RUMORS...

First of all, I hope his wife and sister in law are somewhat smart enough to know that just saying they were with him at the time is not enough. They seem to think their word is gold. Also in a few places I've seen people talk about him driving around Sierra's house for 20 minutes that morning. If this is true, I guess he was stalking her.

I think it's so weird that FS was arrested in early March. If she got busted stealing from a Safeway, I'll fall off my chair. JMO IMO

While I can feel for his mother and sister, his wife's reaction concerns me. If she's willing to give him an alibi, and call Sierra horrid names, she may tell more lies on his behalf. With a toddler and an infant on the way, she may be desperate. I hope his family soon realizes that DNA is not something that can be easily fabricated.

It's so creepy. He could have been out looking for Sierra. Maybe morning was "his time," supposedly spent looking for scrap metal. If so, he'd have likely come across kids headed toward the bus stop.

Pulled from the previous thread:

mamamia54 posted:

Maria Gomez

Report Type: Runaway Juvenile
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Date of Birth: 5/14/1997
Clothing: Black jacket, black pants, brown ugg boots
Dental X-rays Available: No

Maria was last seen on January 20, 2012, in Morgan Hill

Marlene Sanchez

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft
140lbs
Birthdate: 5/19/1994

Savanna Arellano

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5ft 2in
110lbs
Birthdate: 5/27/1995

Also, link from the previous thread:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

One poster pointed out that all of these girls were born in the month of May. A strange coincidence, but I don't think the abductor would know this information ahead of time. I feel like it is purely coincidence.

But did anyone notice the day of the week these incidences occurred? Two out of three (the one in 2010 was on a Thursday) of the above missing cases were on a Friday, AND the linked incident is on a Friday, AND Sierra's was abducted on a Friday.

Sorry if this has been pointed out before. I cannot keep up around here!

Food for thought.

:twocents:

ETA: The three incidents in 2009 happened on a Thursday in March. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it seems like he used to favor Thursdays 2009-2010, but now he likes Fridays.

Also ETA: It seems that if AGT is linked to the stun gun case, then he for sure can be linked to the case where the woman got away in her car. They happened in the same parking lot just minutes apart...

This morning I was thinking about the DNA LE said they found in Torres' vehicle belonging to Sierra and it made me think of another tragic case.

When Samantha Runion was kidnapped/raped and murdered by AA they found her DNA inside his vehicle and it came from her tears.:(

So I was thinking that may be a possibility in Sierra's case when she realized she was trapped in the vehicle with a brute she knew had grave intentions of harming her.

IMO

That has to be about one of the saddest things I have ever heard! :( And yet that didn't stop the guy :(

Sierra tweeted about having issues with a car, maybe it was him...maybe he had been stalking her for a while.

I'm sorry for his family, but this wouldn't be the first time someone who appeared to be a "family man" turned out to be a psycho.

I was also wondering if those tweets were about this perp stalking her on her walk home after school or to the bus stop. I'm of the firm opinion that this is what the perp was doing. He saw her one morning at the bus stop or one of her two walks to or from bus stop. That is when the plan started in his head and he therefore knew exactly what time she was the most vulnerable. Sierra of course, would have mostly had the phone to her ear or head down while texting or using social media on her phone. She really would not have had much of a chance when leaving that tragic morning. She would have been carrying a large tote, books in her hand and perhaps walking out the door with her head down looking at her phone. As this is how most teenagers walk around now. Always focused on the phone. He would have been maybe in the car or used a taser to get her in the car quickly. He is huge compared to her frame, even if he didn't have a taser or stun gun it would have been easy to overpower her. I say this as I'm he exact height and weight of Sierra and my hubby is over 6ft and 190 pounds and I always say to him that if he got physical with me I would worry, as it would be hard to fight back.....no that has never happened, just saying.

It has been a lesson for me also. Many times I'm walking around with my head down focused on my phone as the GM of a hotel I get hundreds of email each day, so I'm a bit obsessed with my phone no matter where I am, but now I'm really going to stop this.

I hope and pray that this perpetrator will confess or lead LE to her, the family need closure. All so tragic and sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am going to repeat my statement from the last thread. I do not understand how they can charge someone with murder when they said they had no blood evidence and they dont have a body. My understanding is that in order to convict with out a body there has to be enough physical evidence such as an extensive amount of blood evidence that the victim could not have survived. Also where is the crime scene?

I mean seriously just a hypothetical what if he and Seirra where having a thing which would explain the DNA on her clothes maybe she was pregnant and he sent er to Mexico or something to hide her so he wouldnt go to jail for statatory rape and he threw out her clothes to miss lead police. In my mind that is just as likely as he murdered her. Seriously I hope they got more to go on than what we know. At least in CA case they had the cadavior dog hits. I have not heard anything that leads me to beleive that she was murdered at this point, just that she is missing and somehow he was with her on the day she went missing, and with that alone they will not get a conviction, I sure hope they have more than what they are saying.

THey may have evidence of decomposition of her body in the car. Other bodily fluids, hair etc. mo

I guess since he has a myspace page, I just sort of assumed that he would have a facebook one as well, but he may not even have enough money for internet service. Then again, looking at the car he was shown as owning in like 2008 I think was when he was posting on his myspace, didn't look too old, it was a pretty nice vehicle.

Regarding FB pages. His wife/girlfriend has one and in the video with his mother, there was a satellite dish in the background, behind the RV.

I was also wondering if those tweets were about this perp stalking her on her walk home after school or to the bus stop. I'm of the firm opinion that this is what the perp was doing. He saw her one morning at the bus stop or one of her two walks to or from bus stop. That is when the plan started in his head and he therefore knew exactly what time she was the most vulnerable. Sierra of course, would have mostly had the phone to her ear or head down while texting or using social media on her phone. She really would not have had much of a chance when leaving that tragic morning. She would have been carrying a large tote, books in her hand and perhaps walking out the door with her head down looking at her phone. As this is how most teenagers walk around now. Always focused on the phone. He would have been maybe in the car or used a taser to get her in the car quickly. He is huge compared to her frame, even if he didn't have a taser or stun gun it would have been easy to overpower her. I say this as I'm he exact height and weight of Sierra and my hubby is over 6ft and 190 pounds and I always say to him that if he got physical with me I would worry, as it would be hard to fight back.....no that has never happened, just saying.

It has been a lesson for me also. Many times I'm walking around with my head down focused on my phone as the GM of a hotel I get hundreds of email each day, so I'm a bit obsessed with my phone no matter where I am, but now I'm really going to stop this.

I hope and pray that this perpetrator will confess or lead LE to her, the family need closure. All so tragic and sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Teens walk around continually with those $%#@#$ earplugs. Sierra likely never saw or heard this monster walking/running towards her.

While I can feel for his mother and sister, his wife's reaction concerns me. If she's willing to give him an alibi, and call Sierra horrid names, she may tell more lies on his behalf. With a toddler and an infant on the way, she may be desperate. I hope his family soon realizes that DNA is not something that can be easily fabricated.

(snip)

I feel bad for FS. She graduated High School in 2010, at 17, with plans of going to Gavilan Community College. Then she realized she was carrying his child. Obviously her family was less than thrilled, based on them having him charged with statutory rape, and the fact that they live with HIS mom and sister in a small "camper". Her daughter would have been born in the Fall of 2010, at which time it appears that she became an "ordained minister" online, which would allow her to conduct weddings provided there is a license issued and a marriage certificate filed. I do NOT, however, believe it gives you the "power" to marry YOURSELF to someone, but I wonder if that is what they did. Maybe even without the legal paperwork, but now call themselves married "for appearances." Meanwhile, if she is "legally single" she is probably eligible for all sorts of social services assistance. Her job can't pay well enough to support herself, a child and another ont he way. MOO

Can someone please explain who FS is, what she was arrested for, and why/how it relates to this? I'm lost. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz