Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be about one of the saddest things I have ever heard! :( And yet that didn't stop the guy :(

No it didn't and the people that are capable of doing this are like ice and have hearts as cold as granite.

And it would be one kind of DNA that Torres may not have thought he had to clean up.

These b*stards can be so cruel that it even excites them more when they know the victim is so fearful of them and under their total control. The more the victim begs the more excited the predator becomes.

What these poor victims had to endure at the hands of these type monsters before their death has to be horrific.

God bless them all.

I think maybe he thought Sierra would be into him. He was wrong. I also think he put the bag there to hide his trophy. I don't think he thought anyone would find it out there. He couldnt take the bag home, so he put it in a secret place. I think the bag was his trophy and nothing more. HE may have planned to go get it at a later time or visit it. mo

I feel bad for FS. She graduated High School in 2010, at 17, with plans of going to Gavilan Community College. Then she realized she was carrying his child. Obviously her family was less than thrilled, based on them having him charged with statutory rape, and the fact that they live with HIS mom and sister in a small "camper". Her daughter would have been born in the Fall of 2010, at which time it appears that she became an "ordained minister" online, which would allow her to conduct weddings provided there is a license issued and a marriage certificate filed. I do NOT, however, believe it gives you the "power" to marry YOURSELF to someone, but I wonder if that is what they did. Maybe even without the legal paperwork, but now call themselves married "for appearances." Meanwhile, if she is "legally single" she is probably eligible for all sorts of social services assistance. Her job can't pay well enough to support herself, a child and another ont he way. MOO

I felt bad for her until I read her Facebook comments about Sierra. I understand not wanting to believe your husband/boyfriend/whatever is involved, but that doesn't excuse her nasty posts and any sympathy I had for her is now gone.

While I can feel for his mother and sister, his wife's reaction concerns me. If she's willing to give him an alibi, and call Sierra horrid names, she may tell more lies on his behalf. With a toddler and an infant on the way, she may be desperate. I hope his family soon realizes that DNA is not something that can be easily fabricated.

(snip)QUOTE]

I feel bad for FS. She graduated High School in 2010, at 17, with plans of going to Gavilan Community College. Then she realized she was carrying his child. Obviously her family was less than thrilled, based on them having him charged with statutory rape, and the fact that they live with HIS mom and sister in a small "camper". Her daughter would have been born in the Fall of 2010, at which time it appears that she became an "ordained minister" online, which would allow her to conduct weddings provided there is a license issued and a marriage certificate filed. I do NOT, however, believe it gives you the "power" to marry YOURSELF to someone, but I wonder if that is what they did. Maybe even without the legal paperwork, but now call themselves married "for appearances." Meanwhile, if she is "legally single" she is probably eligible for all sorts of social services assistance. Her job can't pay well enough to support herself, a child and another ont he way. MOO

I felt bad for her, too at first. But after reading her posts about Sierra on FB, I do not feel bad for her ONE iota.

I felt bad for her until I read her Facebook comments about Sierra. I understand not wanting to believe your husband/boyfriend/whatever is involved, but that doesn't excuse her nasty posts and any sympathy I had for her is now gone.

yep, me too.
It's obvious LE has the right man.

I am going to repeat my statement from the last thread. I do not understand how they can charge someone with murder when they said they had no blood evidence and they dont have a body. My understanding is that in order to convict with out a body there has to be enough physical evidence such as an extensive amount of blood evidence that the victim could not have survived. Also where is the crime scene?

I mean seriously just a hypothetical what if he and Seirra where having a thing which would explain the DNA on her clothes maybe she was pregnant and he sent er to Mexico or something to hide her so he wouldnt go to jail for statatory rape and he threw out her clothes to miss lead police. In my mind that is just as likely as he murdered her. Seriously I hope they got more to go on than what we know. At least in CA case they had the cadavior dog hits. I have not heard anything that leads me to beleive that she was murdered at this point, just that she is missing and somehow he was with her on the day she went missing, and with that alone they will not get a conviction, I sure hope they have more than what they are saying.

The best resource I can point you to is:

http://www.nobodycases.com/index.html

The site owner was an Assistant US Attorney in Washington DC for 12 years and prosecuted the second successful "no body" homicide case in that city.

He says that it is not necessary to have a body or to know where the crime scene is if you can prove that the victim, if alive and free, would be in contact with their loved ones. That means profiling the victim, showing that the victim had no previous history of dropping out of sight, that extensive efforts were made to find the victim, etc.

In Sierra's case, she had no history of running away. She made a few posts on various social media that made it clear she had no relationship around the time of her disappearance and was in fact wishing that love would find her (paraphrasing her words). Sierra had a tight, loving relationship with her father, sister and, I believe, her mother as well (despite venting on social media that did not seem to me to go beyond the normal sort of teen martyrdom).

The standard for conviction is beyond a reasonable doubt, not beyond all shadow of doubt.

I'll tell ya who I feel sorry for on his side of the family, the KIDS, because they didn't have a choice as to who their father is, and what he's done. I gave that comment a thumbs up for the fact that FS does indeed have a ministers license that she purchased online.

I'll tell ya who I feel sorry for on his side of the family, the KIDS, because they didn't have a choice as to who their father is, and what he's done. I gave that comment a thumbs up for the fact that FS does indeed have a ministers license that she purchased online.

Does anyone know what kind of minister she claims to be? tia

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8671945

Sierra's school is still encouraging students to not give up on her being alive :(
What happens if she is never found? I wonder if they will ever accept it.

You know, yesterday a poster said that on FB there is a friend of FS that goes to the high school that Sierra went to, since I was having so many issues with my internet yesterday, I wasn't able to go through who that student or students were. Does anyone know?

I did a search on the Universalist Unitarian and there is a church here in Dallas. It is pretty amazing what their belliefs are and their mission statement. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member