Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think *might* happen now is that this dude is going to plea deal in exchange for the location of Sierra's remains :(

Maybe this has been mentioned, I don't really know, but did he have a cell phone? He wasn't under surveillance for over a week so would he have kept his cell phone on in the days after Sierra's disappearance? This may be why the cops keep focusing on certain areas within Morgan Hill. For one, he was supposed to have been fishing but also becausse his phone pinged only in the surrounding areas. Has this been discussed? If so, I apologize, I'm starting to have a whole lot of trouble keeping up with this case. It went from zero to sixty in a couple of days! LOL.

You made a good point there about the cell pings. I don't think he was knowledgable about what LE can do with forensics so I doubt he covered his bases there.

Time conversion table for when he is arraigned/presser:

PST 1:30
Mountain 2:30
Central 3:30
Eastern 4:30

ETA: "Arizona time" will be 1:30. ;)

with all this "fishing" it is no wonder that they have been doing water searches. Does he have a boat, I wonder?

JBD pointed out that he had no trailer hitch on his car or truck. But I suppose he might have access to someone else's boat somehow.

It looks like most of the pics on the Photobucket are of the smaller shed across the street next to the trailer. I wonder which shed it was found by? The big one or little one?

When you go to Google street view and look down Laguna, you can see the sheds. Not really as remote as I had thought.

Ahh...you mean street view. I wish it would!!

I wonder which side the purse was found on. He could have easily driven down that side road that goes back the east side to do god knows what. Did they search that little pond?

I can't remember which thread, but a local posted many pic of that shed and the kittens there.

Even where the bag was.

yes, lots of questions.

I just think he's just not that smart.
The purse puzzles me still. Why would he place it there?

Perhaps he thought that, by planting the purse relatively far away from where he disposed of the body, LE would focus their search efforts there, thus giving the body more time to decompose.:sigh:
IMO

I dont know how CODIS works, but if his print was already in the system at the time of the 2009 attacks, they should have gotten a match.

And if his print was entered after the attacks, wouldn't they get a match then?

What other types of evidence could be considered FORENSIC evidence?

The attacks occurred in March 2009, so I'm sure his DNA was put in CODIS well after the attacks.

Being that the clothes she had on her back, were inside her Juicy bag I believe that she was raped. Not just murdered. LE isn't going to charge him with rape unless they have a body. But they can charge him with kidnapping and murder if they have enough evidence or if he confesses (which is unlikely).

I'm confused..I thought it was reported that we don't know if the clothes on her bag were the ones she was wearing? Can someone shed some light on this for me? I thought it was speculated that they clothes could have been spare clothes she was taking to school. My daughter is the same age and does this sometimes to wear after PE or if she is going somewhere after school, etc.

That shed has a lot of junk inside it wow.

It just seems weird he didn't hide it among the junk. :waitasec:

What if he did make her strip in the car and left her belongings there telling her something like "you'll get them back later". Ugh. Nothing makes sense. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz