Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it remember as of 3/28 they had him under 24/7 surveillance even had under cover agent living next door.

Love our LE out here. They don't mess around... at all. They took criticism from many early on in the case. I believed they were hot on a tail and just weren't going to release the information and jeopardize ANYTHING with this important case. We now know that to be true, and even more-so than I suspected. They had this ATG identified 12 days after the crime and just waited for him to slip (though he apparently did not). And they still are keeping lots of facts close to the vest as there is still work to do on this case. It's not over yet.

the ones that stuck out to me were the ones about making her mom mad and was more or less happy mom couldnt tell her to f off (in other terms)
something about liking chris brown and she would let him beat her (private parts) smoking pot etc.
I was very surprised. just wondering who read her tweets and took them to mean something...just saying

I read them and I was horrified. It wouldn't shock me at all. I am not blaming this poor child because she is a victim as well as her family. I would hope that maybe her mother could turn this around for the good and maybe spread awareness about monitoring their children's social media accounts. It's possible he did read into some of her twitter posts. I hope it isn't what contributed to this crime but I wouldn't be surprised. Considering his record though, it sounds like he is just a pervert that attacks at random.

It's good to bear in mind that rape is a hate crime, not born of ardor and adulation but of RAGE. Yes, A.G.-T. selected a type but these were his targets. We don't know & will probably never know the seat of this hatred. It could be emotion displaced from the women he lives with and resents. It could date far back into his past. And we have to remember that he has not been charged with rape.

He has, however, been charged with murder. Not homicide in the commission of a felony, kidnapping, but murder as the very first charge Sheriff Smith listed. An asthma attack is not what we are looking at. Homicide in the commission of a felony qualifies for capital murder in the sense that it reaches or equates to it but that is not what Sheriff Smith said. As mentioned yesterday, think of all of the knowledge and evidence the investigators have possessed since March and reckon with me that, once again, there are many inculpatory facts we are not yet privy to.

Just saying....heck I'm 36 and complain about my mother and mother in law way worse on my fbook LOL. If Twitter had been around when I was 15, it would be colorful to say the least. :rolleyes:

SO TRUE! If we had social networking at 15, I promise you my friends and I would have been terrible. The difference is now, it is public, and kids have no sense. (We didn't either). I refuse to judge SL over her tweets. In fact, many of her posts are quotes of song lyrics, like the Suicide tweet...its a Lil Wayne song I believe. My hubby pointed that out, and pulled the song up on his iPhone. The kids emulate what they hear and see through entertainment. What is socially acceptable has changed dramatically in the 20 years since I was 15. But I DO remember walking down the street with my girlfriends singing Too Short - Don't Fight the Feeling, and 2 Live Crew songs like Nasty Nursery Rhymes loudly. I'm SURE people were CRINGING. Guess what? I am now a college educated, professional, and role model for my kids. Kids grow up. It's terrible SL doesn't have that chance :(

No one has a date for the father going to jail? I'm searching and not finding any date for that, or even how long he's been in jail. Hmmmm......

I'm very curious about the fathers jail charges. Is this a "like father like son" scenario? I'm wondering if the charges are assault or sexually related?

Love our LE out here. They don't mess around... at all. They took criticism from many early on in the case. I believed they were hot on a tail and just weren't going to release the information and jeopardize ANYTHING with this important case. We now know that to be true, and even more-so than I suspected. They had this ATG identified 12 days after the crime and just waited for him to slip (though he apparently did not). And they still are keeping lots of facts close to the vest as there is still work to do on this case. It's not over yet.

Know what you mean. I said yesterday how people kept saying here how the LE were not doing their job because we were not getting information. All along I have said there was a reason for it. I gave BIG KUDOS TO THE LE and even to Sierra's family as they had to know what was going on to some extent. But never a word was leaked out.
But I was hoping for a different outcome.

No one has a date for the father going to jail? I'm searching and not finding any date for that, or even how long he's been in jail. Hmmmm......

I don't know his name or have a MSM source where to find it. Do you?

the ones that stuck out to me were the ones about making her mom mad and was more or less happy mom couldnt tell her to f off (in other terms)
something about liking chris brown and she would let him beat her (private parts) smoking pot etc.
I was very surprised. just wondering who read her tweets and took them to mean something...just saying
I think that remark about Chris Brown was a sarcastic remark...I know what it sounds like...she did state earlier that she thinks Chris Brown is fine....perhaps she was watching a ET or something when they were talking about Reinna and Chris Brown.

The mom thing did bother me a little, but she is a young teen and in my days teens would be on the phone talking to friends saying stuff like "I hate my mom, blah blah blah? but in today's society they have twitter and facebook. Her talk is also the street gang talk, this tells me she is clearly trying to act cool. My bet is in reality she was just a sweetheart at home. She even stated she wants to go hang out at the mall, can someone pick her up. This also showed she couldn't come and go as she pleases because right after that she made a comment that led me to believe her parents wouldn't let her go out.

I really read a lot of bravado in her talk. Yes a lot of cursing! She even stated that she cursed to much, so it bothered her that she had that habbit. Shows me deep down she is a good girl.

The one comment that really pulled at my heart was when she stated she didn't want to go to school and would rather die then go to school. Oh My, I so teared up with that one. We all say things that we don't mean literally. As I stated before, my son post song lyric's all the time and the way they read is if he is actually saying it to someone.

AGT's mom stated a little over a year...something like a year and two months now.

It's good to bear in mind that rape is a hate crime, nor born of ardor and adulation but of RAGE. Yes, A.G.-T. selected a type but these were his targets. We don't know & will probably never know the seat of this hatred. It could be emotion displaced from the women he lives with and resents. It could date far back into his past. And we have to remember that he has not been charged with rape.

He has, however, been charged with murder. Not homicide in the commission of a felony, kidnapping, but murder as the very first charge Sheriff Smith listed. An asthma attack is not what we are looking at. Homicide in the commission of a felony qualifies for capital murder in the sense that it reaches or equates to it but that is not what Sheriff Smith said. As mentioned yesterday, think of all of the knowledge and evidence the investigators have possessed since March and reckon with me that, once again, there are many inculpatory facts we are not yet privy to.

This is an excellent point-Thank you!!

Not only that, but if he is involved in the other attemps/abductions as we are thinking, he has to have been acting weird for a long time. I wonder if he knew about his dad's activities and thought it was okay. jmo

Just for clarification..Is AGT's father truly a registered sex offender?
I thought he was mixed up with a report about Sierra's father.

I just think it would be best to indicate link... If he is a RSO?

Just jumping off your post...
and JMO

It's good to bear in mind that rape is a hate crime, nor born of ardor and adulation but of RAGE. Yes, A.G.-T. selected a type but these were his targets. We don't know & will probably never know the seat of this hatred. It could be emotion displaced from the women he lives with and resents. It could date far back into his past. And we have to remember that he has not been charged with rape.

Being that the clothes she had on her back, were inside her Juicy bag I believe that she was raped. Not just murdered. LE isn't going to charge him with rape unless they have a body. But they can charge him with kidnapping and murder if they have enough evidence or if he confesses (which is unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member