Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you, I have a son that is a social butterfly on twitter and FB and he is 22 years old. He always post a comment and even his friends don't get it. They are usually vulgar and are lyric's to songs. Even his friends miss it is lyric's and not him actually saying it himself. However I've tried to tell him it looks bad and will stay with him. He doesn't see it yet, most kids especially today's kids live by the hour only. All I have to say is thank goodness I didn't have any girls. I'd lock them up in the house. LMAO

Lucky you! I have three girls and two of them are pre-teens. I'm terrified! Sadly, I have my oldest daughters email connected to my phone so I can read it. It's not to spy on her, it's to spy on any predators that may try to harm her. She's not too happy about the invasion of privacy though.

does anyone know the date of when the 3 children were lured?

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but link below.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358

Sounds like another victim of ATG. He would have been younger at this time and guess what is RIGHT across the street from this rape site? LIVE OAK High school, where ATG attended before switching to the continuation school. He was slender at that time and the description fits perfectly. He might not have been into killing his victims back then. He was described as english speaking but with somewhat of a hispanic accent.

And on his MS photos from around that time it shows him and his friends "kicking it" around some newly constructed homes - and the woman that was raped had run to a construction trailer that morning. Wonder if that was same area too where he hung out?

I was just reading Sierra's Tweets and to me she mostly was making comments about tv shows she was watching and many of them you would think she was talking to a friend or someone else but it was really commenting on something she saw on TV.

She does have a lot of profanity, and talks of drugs but I've seen for myself that many talk big like that but it is all for show.... to come across cool and not a nerd.

Not sure how much freedom she had to go out and about to have the chance to get high. I think it is more bravdo then anything else.

the ones that stuck out to me were the ones about making her mom mad and was more or less happy mom couldnt tell her to f off (in other terms)
something about liking chris brown and she would let him beat her (private parts) smoking pot etc.
I was very surprised. just wondering who read her tweets and took them to mean something...just saying

Keeping this one close right now, I have an idea, because this one fits with the attack in 2009 the stun gun attack, if I'm remembering correctly. The only thing that's not usual for him would be the age group, but then how do we know? Just saying. Good find.

Yeah, the age group inconsistencies popped in my mind too. BUT...

There was a 46 year old lady who was attacked in the safeway parking lot the same day as the attack that the Sheriff said he is linked to and a person of interest in. I strongly suspect he was the perp that attacked the 46 yr old lady that same day, so that leads me to believe this could very well have been another of his victims, one that survived.

the ones that stuck out to me were the ones about making her mom mad and was more or less happy mom couldnt tell her to f off (in other terms)
something about liking chris brown and she would let him beat her (private parts) smoking pot etc.
I was very surprised. just wondering who read her tweets and took them to mean something...just saying

is she the one who said that?Sierra

The police were using GPS on him at that point? Or am I wrong??

Not sure when they started GPS tracking the vehicles... They identified him as a suspect on the 28th of March but said they didn't seize his vehicle until April 7th (?) IIRC. Could have been any day in between.

Scrap theft is a HUGE issue out here in CA. I mean, at least where I am located.

I just don't see how ATG was able to transport these materials in his Jetta? Some scrap can be rather large, I know copper wires are not, but the higher ticket items are much, much larger.

It's not really economical to just take wiring, I would think, but I am not out stealing it, sooooo....

Respectfully BBM

Can anyone provide a link that FS's age was 17 when AGT was charged with statutory rape?

This is what I can provide that IMO is more than sufficient evidence of her age(which btw I also believe is why the sex w/a minor charges were never prosecuted)

Below is a link that I posted on page 1 of this thread that is the Gilroy dispatch police records for the first week of March 2012 ..you will see that FS was arrested for petty theft on 3/3/12.. also noted is FS correct and current age of 19..
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/polic...cle_5261bde4-67f5-11e1-93d4-0019bb30f31a.html

Below is the link to the 62 page court doc in which it states that on the date of the sex w/a minor charge was 6/6/2010..
http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/...ct-court-records-reveal-06670e88#pdf-10030186

Therefore if FS is currently 19 years old then IMO it becomes apparent that she was 17 years old when the IMO bs charge of sex with a minor was CHOSEN SOLELY BY THE OFFICER that was at the residence due to an altercation between AGT and an unrelated MALE over the male owing unpaid rent to AGT 's mother(which this battery charge also never prosecuted either) ..the officer was speaking to FS as a witness to the altercation when he realized she was the Gf and was a minor and chose to press charges...not FS or her family.. this charge obviously later dropped. FS was 17 and AGT had just turned 19 three months prior to the date these charges were filed ..

In thoroughly reading the 62 page doc IMO it becomes apparent why the charges were not prosecuted.. as much of a monster I believe AGT to be i had to admit that as far as those specific charges there is very good reason why they never were prosecuted..jmo

So, I don't have one link that states FS was 17 ..but am happy to share the 2 links to the 2 official pieces of info both coming from LE that led me to the conclusion that FS was 17 at the time of the charge. Jmo

HTH:)

And are there scrap yards and such for this depositing of scrap metal ? Are they in the area? Just thinking of regular areas he frequented.. I really believe she will be found close where he was comfortable nd familiar and we know this is the area he'd spent the majority of his life..jmo

And scrap metal handling facilities are typically co-located next to , you guessed it, landfills...:maddening:

I was also wondering - how does one get Internet access in an RV park? Someone mentioned a satellite dish in one of the family interviews. If this is how, would it be protected access? Could the detectives who moved in next door (into the RV next door?? that must have been strange) have intercepted whatever signals were going in and out of AT's trailer? Could they have seen something? A digital photo?

Some RV parks have free wi fi, some have it available for purchase for 24 hours or for a week etc. We have verizon MIFI that we can take anywhere (use at home or on trips) also, most smart phones have internet access and I can access hubs wifi with my computer if we dont have the mifi with us.

Not sure when they started GPS tracking the vehicles... They identified him as a suspect on the 28th of March but said they didn't seize his vehicle until April 7th (?) IIRC. Could have been any day in between.

OK-So he is prolly not connected to Jasmine-but... he could have driven some else car

He did not finish high school at Live Oak. There must have been some kind of problem for him to have to attend a continuation school

Just a note about continuation/credit recovery schools- lots of things can send a kid to continuation. My son went because of a credit deficiency - not good, but had nothing to do with behavior. Once he got his credits up, he went back to the traditional HS. Next year he may end up having to spend part of his senior year back at continuation because he is horrible student. Every kid can't fit the mold of a traditional classroom unfortunately. The worst part is that kids like my son get stuck with kids with "real" issues and/or legal problems.

OK-So he is prolly not connected to Jasmine-but he could have driven some else car

I doubt it remember as of 3/28 they had him under 24/7 surveillance even had under cover agent living next door.

I know that if my husband were accused of something so horrible, it would take me a lot longer than 3 days to fully accept it. My first instinct and reaction would be to deny it because I love him and trust him.

I posted it before and I still believe it: if I were in her situation, I would probably be making pretty insane posts and accusations. I would probably offend many people, too.

I hope someone would help me, treat me with compassion and respect while I got through the various stages of acceptance. Since I believe I am not different from FS, I am not better than she, I hope the same for her as I do for myself.

I would have a hard time accepting it too, and would be in denial for a long time. I might even be angry with the cops and say they were railroading him. But I wouldn't be posting accusations and slurring the victim, especially since he was accused of murder. To say things like that is wrong, I don't care how young she is! There is no excuse for that, and I can't condone it. JMHO.

Just saying....heck I'm 36 and complain about my mother and mother in law way worse on my fbook LOL. If Twitter had been around when I was 15, it would be colorful to say the least. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16