Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping this one close right now, I have an idea, because this one fits with the attack in 2009 the stun gun attack, if I'm remembering correctly. The only thing that's not usual for him would be the age group, but then how do we know? Just saying. Good find.

The 3 attacks at Safeway were of various ages. I think when this guy wants to attack he attacks and might not always have someone that fits his "preference".

Antolin's father went to jail a year and two months ago

That would make it possibly March of 2011

Angelea Raynor

Runaway
DOB: Dec 14 1994
Missing: April 11, 2011
Gilroy, Ca
Female
White
4ft 11in
110bls
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Attachments

• angelearaynor.jpg
    angelearaynor.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 22
I am ten pages behind still but feel led to share this.

Some of you here have seen me post this before, yes it is the same one.

Andrea Gibson - Blue Blanket
Andrea Gibson - Blue Blanket - YouTube

There are other versions of it and even a duo, but for some reason I like this version best. Perhaps only because it is the first one I ever saw and it touched me so much, IDK.

Be back when I am all caught up. (lol, may be a while @ ten pages here and reading 350+ posts/comments at a news site somebody posted here.)

ETA: Just for clarification, I have not posted this as a dig at his mother. My heart breaks for her as well as everybody else involved peripherally. I have posted this because I do believe there are a lot of older teens following this case and some are only a few years from having children of their own. My heart just tells me somebody, somewhere needed this. I don't mean it as a dig at anybody. Please, don't anybody take it that way. It didn't even occur to me...

Edit again: I also believe there will be more victims turning in other men in that community (victims elsewhere who are reading and becoming advised as well). The ones that are following crime sites online are now educated to the fact that criminal behavior escalates. I am willing to bet that some will turn perpetrators in so that the perpetrators can't rape anybody else and so that the rapists behavior does not escalate to murder. I believe there are at least a few girls who are now thinking that if they don't turn the perp in he will go on to kill somebody next time. The victim doing the telling may be thinking that they would not be able to live with themselves if they did not turn the rapist in before the rapist has a chance to rape again or kill somebody. Kwim?

They also should look at the 3 children that were approached!

I agree! It was also discussed several times before, and I think that someone may have called in that tip. Again, a second call for these tips would never hurt. :)

The sketch on that case looks like someone took his photo and redrew it as a sketch. I wonder if adults were present to help in that sketch, or if the LE sketch artist got that rendering from the children's descriptions. WOW! :thud:

I didn't see those and I could be totally wrong but also remember friends plays jokes and we don't know who posted it, why it was posted or anything.

It's her background images. Not posts from her friends. Either way, I'm not blaming her. She is a child. I don't think it is related to the case either. I just worried early on in the case when I saw these accounts that someone might have gotten info from them and that she wasn't watched very well. I would expect to see this kind of stuff on a 22 year olds page but when I was 15 I did things behind my parents back. Certain words i said, music i listened to etc...All of the stuff she put out there was in public view. At 15 if my parents saw any of that stuff on my social media accounts I wouldn't see the light of day. I am just surprised she got away with all of the public information she displayed being that she is so young.

Playing catchup again as I've been prowling the internet. Came up with these and sorry if they've already been posted.

Previous address:
Antolin Garcia Torres
14245 Llagas Road C
San Martin, CA 05046

Interesting reading on prior offense at above address:

http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/...ct-court-records-reveal-06670e88#pdf-10030186

I scrolled down to read what he was like in 2009 and he was dangerous then. His sister was there at that time. How can she say he is just so sweet? She lied in the recent interview, IMO, to describe him as anything less than a dangerous , with no respect for LE, JMO.

Thanx for the great visual! ;) tow-heads...I'm amazed that any of us know how to speak and spell our own language...it's so complicated...LOL. That typed, I'm not sure if it's sposed to be hyphenated. :D

:hug:

I looked it up! You are right, hyphen included as well lol!

The 3 attacks at Safeway were of various ages. I think when this guy wants to attack he attacks and might not always have someone that fits his "preference".

arent they all young, brown hair, brown eyes, and under 5"5'

Antolin's father went to jail a year and two months ago

That would make it possibly March of 2011

Angelea Raynor

Runaway
DOB: Dec 14 1994
Missing: April 11, 2011
Gilroy, Ca
Female
White
4ft 11in
110bls
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Jeeze. She went missing on my birthday. I hope this wasn't a father/son duo. :what:

Put this together just out of curiousity. I definitely see similarities. I know he is innocent until proven guilty, but things just seem to be stacked against him.

Attachments

• garcia_pano.jpg
    garcia_pano.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 107
The first thing *I* think of when I hear scrap metal = stealing copper from construction sites. Copper plumbing lines, copper in electrical wires, etc. Big thing around here though and may not be there in CA?

Evidently it is a biggie there: http://www.oig.dot.gov/library-item/5812

There is not much residential or commerecial construction going on here in the south bay, but people are breaking into vacant and foreclosed homes and stealing not only the copper but also the door frames, kitchen cabinets, toilets, doors, dishwashers, light fixtures, jetted tubs, garbage disposals-basically stripping the homes bare naked. I am wondering if that vacant house on her court that LE took stuff out of had anything to do with him and his "scrap metal" biz.

I think that remark about Chris Brown was a sarcastic remark...I know what it sounds like...she did state earlier that she thinks Chris Brown is fine....perhaps she was watching a ET or something when they were talking about Reinna and Chris Brown.

The mom thing did bother me a little, but she is a young teen and in my days teens would be on the phone talking to friends saying stuff like "I hate my mom, blah blah blah? but in today's society they have twitter and facebook. Her talk is also the street gang talk, this tells me she is clearly trying to act cool. My bet is in reality she was just a sweetheart at home. She even stated she wants to go hang out at the mall, can someone pick her up. This also showed she couldn't come and go as she pleases because right after that she made a comment that led me to believe her parents wouldn't let her go out.

I really read a lot of bravado in her talk. Yes a lot of cursing! She even stated that she cursed to much, so it bothered her that she had that habbit. Shows me deep down she is a good girl.

The one comment that really pulled at my heart was when she stated she didn't want to go to school and would rather die then go to school. Oh My, I so teared up with that one. We all say things that we don't mean literally. As I stated before, my son post song lyric's all the time and the way they read is if he is actually saying it to someone.

The didn't want to go to school tweet was something she retweeted that another friend said. I thought I would let you know so you could dry those tears! lol

His mother is a smart lady-she is not defending him-she knows LE has a job to do & she even told AG that if you've don;t nothing wrong-you should not be worried-she also says she can't be with him 27/7 and watch whats he is doing-I really believe this woman will believe LE if they tell her that son son did this and show her the evidence.I felt sorry for her!! MOO

Love our LE out here. They don't mess around... at all. They took criticism from many early on in the case. I believed they were hot on a tail and just weren't going to release the information and jeopardize ANYTHING with this important case. We now know that to be true, and even more-so than I suspected. They had this ATG identified 12 days after the crime and just waited for him to slip (though he apparently did not). And they still are keeping lots of facts close to the vest as there is still work to do on this case. It's not over yet.

Yep, they are the best. SF LE are great too. In fact the entire peninsula has a great force.

Darn shame LE in Dardin TN can't take a few lessons from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11