NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

It's really hard to follow this lady's tweets - she's not posting them as stand alone posts, she's reply to herself and doing it on more than one thread about the case, so you have to bounce around to find the latest ones.
I understand what you are going through. I had same experience past few days posting tweets of the other two reporters. It became overwhelming. Nothing is easy in this case.

Scroll down to see what the guidance counselor said.

From the article that I linked above, here and in post #330 above:

Butler said Madalina’s guidance counselor, who called Palmiter but he never answered, will take the stand. She left him a voicemail, and Butler said that voicemail will be played. The counselor finally left one saying, “If you do not call me back, I’m coming to your house.”

Butler said the counselor went to the house and left a truancy packet after nobody answered. She never heard back from Palmiter at all.

Butler went on to say once Madalina was reported missing, Palmiter gave a detective four possible places Madalina may be. Butler told the jury they will see the recorded body camera video of the conversation, which captured the reasons Palmiter gave the detective, per Butler:

1. She may be at a friend’s house, but he couldn’t give the name.
  2. Palmiter said he’s heard in the news that kids get kidnapped and maybe that happened.
  3. He thought she’d be in school
  4. Madalina has been in her room for the past 23 days.
Palmiter’s defense attorney, Brandon Roseman, started his opening statements by saying the state has made numerous assumptions about what happened in this case. His opening was brief but asked the jury to be fair.

Last edited:
This is good. I'll stop posting the tweets because it's all here.
From the site's live blog:

2:57 p.m.
Lampkin testifies she made "three or four" calls to Madalina's parents after Nov. 21, her last known day at school. She claims despite multiple attempts to call Christopher Palmiter, he never answered the phone. Lampkin says she also sent multiple emails to Palmiter about Madalina's absences. Voicemail messages will be played for the jury to hear.
The messages were pulled from Palmiter's Apple iPhone XR by an FBI forensics expert, along with text messages, emails, internet searches and other data."

I want to know what his internet searches were for, and why he never answered those calls. I also want to know why her MOTHER wasn't the one being contacted. When my kids were in public school there was always a primary contact, and that was always me. Dad was secondary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11
Back