CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think right now (opinion only):

1. There are 4 more body parts yet to be discovered
2. Victim was killed on or before May 15th/12
3. Luka has a young boy who is probably around 4-5 years old
4. Luka has already flown out of Canada
5. Luka and KH know each other (too many connections to ignore)
6. Luka will kill again if not caught quickly
7. Luka is one sadistic twisted person
8. Another video will surface on the internet within days

He likes the spotlight and will not be able to stay away from the internet and that will eventually pinpoint where he is. All my opinion and cojecture.

Hmm, not sure if it has already been posted, but Vladimir Romanov (listed as living in France) on FB has only 2 friends- one has the surname Magnotta, and the other is KH's sister LV. Interesting...

I posted a link to his fb earlier. Check out KH's sisters friends. One is very creepy.

Big question/debate this morning in Ottawa is "How did body parts get through our national mail system? Inspectors and security? No word from Canada Post."

Does provincial mail get inspected? No clue how that works. I could understand security for parcels/mail going to other countries but not sure if it is within Canada.

I am suspicious of the Vladimir Romanov fb site. Could be a troll with a lot of time on their hands. JMO

Manhunt is international now.

Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafrenière told CBC News on Thursday morning that Magnotta may have left the country.
"Why is that? Because of two things. First of all, he left a letter on a website mentioning how to disappear for good and secondly our investigation brought us to some details that might let us think that he could be away from the country."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/05/31/body-parts-killing-suspect.html

Does provincial mail get inspected? No clue how that works. I could understand security for parcels/mail going to other countries but not sure if it is within Canada.

Canada Post does have Inspectors but I read they usually open, inspect and intercept parcels mostly drugs and alcohol..the parcels are flagged and checked because of the destination address

http://www.canada.com/news/Canada+P...hions+access+request+finds/6704522/story.html

OTTAWA — Body parts certainly aren’t the norm at Canada Post, where marijuana, alcohol and tobacco are recovered most often during mail inspections.

Many packages opened by inspectors are destined for remote northern communities, records from the past five years show, and stun guns, ecstasy and cocaine have been found in searches across the country

I am watching CTV and they have reported that Interpol has now posted LRM's photo on their website.

Body parts suspect the focus of International manhunt

Interpol aids in search for Luka Rocco Magnotta after torso found in Montreal, foot and hand mailed

Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafrenière told CBC News on Thursday morning that Magnotta may have left the country.

"Why is that? Because of two things. First of all, he left a letter on a website mentioning how to disappear for good and secondly our investigation brought us to some details that might let us think that he could be away from the country."

Have to get to work and earn an honest living very shortly. This is what I an chasing down now. Who is babymaggie1 and why is this tied in with Luka? Babymaggie1 is thought to be KH but who knows. Here is a snag of information and it is from a parenting site. Do a google search on babymaggie1 and Luka is connected. The child Luka is holding is believed to be KH's son.

What age do you stop spanking? - Page 10 - Parenting Forums

Where will this guy surface - Canada/Russia/Italy/Switzerland/France/US - I think he has already gotten out of town...moo. Babymaggie1 was talking about going to France towards the end of last year.

Attachments

• luka and son.png
    luka and son.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 34
  • babymaggie1.png
    babymaggie1.png
    19 KB · Views: 36
GetPicture-56705327.jpg;pvba98e7d123798269

MAGNOTTA, LUKA ROCCO
LEGAL STATUS
Present family name : MAGNOTTA
Forname : LUKA ROCCO
Sex : Male
Date of birth :24/07/1982 (29 years old)
Place of birth : SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO, CANADA , Canada
Language spoken : English
Nationality : Canada
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height : 1.78 meter
Weight : 61 Kg
Colour of hair : Brown
Colour of eyes : Blue
OFFENCES
Categories of Offences : Fugitives, Life and health, Fugitives, Life and health
Wanted by : Canada

http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2012-310468

Attachments

• reference to the 1 lunatic 1 icepick video on May 16 2012.jpg
    reference to the 1 lunatic 1 icepick video on May 16 2012.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 34
Have to get to work and earn an honest living very shortly. This is what I an chasing down now. Who is babymaggie1 and why is this tied in with Luka? Babymaggie1 is thought to be KH but who knows. Here is a snag of information and it is from a parenting site. Do a google search on babymaggie1 and Luka is connected. The child Luka is holding is believed to be KH's son.

What age do you stop spanking? - Page 10 - Parenting Forums

Where will this guy surface - Canada/Russia/Italy/Switzerland/France/US - I think he has already gotten out of town...moo. Babymaggie1 was talking about going to France towards the end of last year.

He seems to have this obsession with Russia. He also mentions Italy and 2 of his aliases are Italian names. Magnotta and Del Santo.

Police said Magnotta was in "a relationship" with the victim, a man in his 30s whose torso was found in a suitcase in a pile of garbage in Montreal. Investigators haven't released the victim's identity, but said he was reported missing in Montreal several days earlier.

Lafrenière said police believe he was killed last week.

Aha! Thank you. That's where I saw it mentioned that the victim was reported missing but can't find a missing persons report. I wonder who reported him missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125