CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to have this obsession with Russia. He also mentions Italy and 2 of his aliases are Italian names. Magnotta and Del Santo.

He is just so fooking weird and evil to the core. Hoping that Interpol brings him in quickly as he will strike again and again and again - he is on a personal agenda right now to gain as much attention as he possibly can get.

He scares the beegeezes out of me and I don't scare too easily.

I see 20 guests!!! :seeya:

Please join the discussion and give us your thoughts and insights! We NEED to find this monster! Please help!

I am suspicious of the Vladimir Romanov fb site. Could be a troll with a lot of time on their hands. JMO

That is possible, but it has been around for some time now (2010), so if it is a troll, it has nothing to do with this case in particular...

Aha! Thank you. That's where I saw it mentioned that the victim was reported missing but can't find a missing persons report. I wonder who reported him missing?

It doesn't state who reported the victim missing...

One thing I have noticed being a Canadian that has lived in Orlando until recently is that in Canada information is not as forthcoming to the public as it is in US.
But that is just my own personal viewpoint having lived in Orlando during the Caylee/Casey Anthony investigation and trial

Thanks Matou .... me thinks the police need to look further as the 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick video was first starting to be discussed on the internet on May 15th/16th which makes the killing at least two weeks ago.

I agree. A youtube like I posted yesterday was posted on MAY 15th and the earliest comments mention him associated with a video depicting a dead woman on a couch and him performing sex acts on her and a killing of a homeless man.

He is just so fooking weird and evil to the core. Hoping that Interpol brings him in quickly as he will strike again and again and again - he is on a personal agenda right now to gain as much attention as he possibly can get.

elepher, I live here and this is the first time since Homolka was released that I've been terrified.

I drove to work and had to stop at the bank machine. I looked all around me before entering.

This is a safe city but I'm terrified now. :tears:

That is possible, but it has been around for some time now (2010), so if it is a troll, it has nothing to do with this case in particular...

Ok, I didn't see a date on the there. xo

Ditto!

sure didn't take us long to come across another "case" to bring us all together. We really should stop meeting this way:maddening:

Lily, I took a break and headed over to my happy place, aka The Fifty Shades of Grey thread :blushing:

Oh, dear god... :sick:

Facebook profile I found for a Vladmir Romanov... nothing too interesting or revealing here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001906421771

WARNING WARNING!!!!

OK this is apparently the worst thing ever posted on the internet according to the website owner. OMG. The video is still up. I don't recommend that anyone watch it. The complete description in on the site. He ate part of the victim and brought a dog in to eat part of him too.

I just read one of those articles that talks about him masturbating with one of the limbs of this victim. I am not sure if it was rumor or not in the PB/KH case when PB made KH masturbate with one of the victims cut off fingers.. Sorry to be graphic but I heard this a very long time ago and I found the fact that he did the same kind of Eery. Did anyone else here that rumor back when that trial was going on or after?

GetPicture-56705327.jpg;pvba98e7d123798269

MAGNOTTA, LUKA ROCCO
LEGAL STATUS
Present family name : MAGNOTTA
Forname : LUKA ROCCO
Sex : Male
Date of birth :24/07/1982 (29 years old)
Place of birth : SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO, CANADA , Canada
Language spoken : English
Nationality : Canada
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height : 1.78 meter
Weight : 61 Kg
Colour of hair : Brown
Colour of eyes : Blue
OFFENCES
Categories of Offences : Fugitives, Life and health, Fugitives, Life and health
Wanted by : Canada

http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2012-310468

I am sorry but who doesnt see a Bernardo resemblance here????

I am suspicious of the Vladimir Romanov fb site. Could be a troll with a lot of time on their hands. JMO

The Montreal Gazette and another site noted SEVERAL FAKE Facebook and Twitter accounts which are clearly not Luka but using his name or one of his aliases

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I am going to have to go home tonight and read because I first heard about this case a couple of days ago but it really was all over the news this morning so I cant do this at work at the time I am way too busy to read and since the VS case I am so behind LOL......This is just one crazy person that needs to be caught is all I have to say for now.

elepher, I live here and this is the first time since Homolka was released that I've been terrified.

I drove to work and had to stop at the bank machine. I looked all around me before entering.

This is a safe city but I'm terrified now. :tears:

I know, he can be anywhere in Canada.

MTL Police Commander seems to believe he left the country...but I don't think that info would be too hard for law enforcement to find out if he left by Air. and a lot of travel information is now shared between Canada and the U.S if he went there.

I thought I read some where that he had a love for plastic surgery. Maybe PB is the look he was going for.

Elepher while I disagree about the true KH connection, your thoughts have helped me determine that Luka was fascinated with that very young mummified corpse; I'd suspect he is now hunting for a very young victim to fulfill the only yet unfulfilled Favreau of Luka's he's mentioned

Big question/debate this morning in Ottawa is "How did body parts get through our national mail system? Inspectors and security? No word from Canada Post."

Indeed -- especially when a pair of Thomas the Tank Engine toys sent by our kids' grandparents are flagged as "suspicious" and held in some sort of toy quarantine for three months.

Things are moving fast here -- I'd be surprised if he's made it out of the country.

s

Here is a screenshot of the dates and discussion on youtube concerning the perp and other vids he may be associated with. Note the post date of the video, May 15th and the comments were posted 2 weeks ago. There is speculation that alexisvaloranreich, the username of the youtube channel, is Luka.

Alexis Reich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't follow the JonBenet Ramsey case, so this is news to me.

Indeed -- especially when a pair of Thomas the Tank Engine toys sent by our kids' grandparents are flagged as "suspicious" and held in some sort of toy quarantine for three months.

Things are moving fast here -- I'd be surprised if he's made it out of the country.

s

As they should be quarantined; everyone knows Canadians prefer "the Little Engine that Could" to that jalopy Thomas.. ;)

Why would you be surprised if he fled the country? He's had an enormous had start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members