CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
luka-rocco-magnotta-karla-homolka.jpg

jeemin_serial_killer.png

Top right is Magnotta!

I think there is a connection to Karla Homolka, no doubt. Just how deep that connection is, and/or how intricate his relationships are with the Homolka family, is yet to be determined. But it's there...

Other than that, I have nothing to add...this is evil personified...he will kill again. This whole thing also reminds me of a more evil version of Andrew Cunanan (not that there's a connection, it's just a very similar kind of thing, imho). But more evil, if that's possible.
Andrew Cunanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I pray this evil devil is caught, soon, before there are more killings. I don't see that happening, though.

Best-
Herding Cats

Here is a screenshot of the dates and discussion on youtube concerning the perp and other vids he may be associated with. Note the post date of the video, May 15th and the comments were posted 2 weeks ago. There is speculation that alexisvaloranreich, the username of the youtube channel, is Luka.

View attachment 22957
attachment.php

One Lunatic One Ice Pick Video ( 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video) NON GRAPHIC DISCUSSION - YouTube

alexisvaloranreich!! Awesome sleuthing Matou!! This is just crazy nuts. This guy seems to know his criminal cases. Let's pray today will be the day they catch this sick b@st@rd. :moo:

There definitely was fingerprinting. The whole place was covered in fingerprint dust ... that's the grey/black stuff that is all over the place.

OMG. I went back and looked. The video I saw was not the one with fingerprint powder everywhere. It had drops of blood on the table and some kind of blue paint drops or something also on it. It had to have been taped before the one with the fingerprinting done! I cannot find it anywhere now.

Montreal mom says she picked up Magnotta hitchiking last Thursday

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2012/05/20120531-111849.html

This tells me two things.

1. NEVER pick up hitch hikers, ever, for any reason. This woman and her son were supremely lucky.

Which leads me to #2

He is *not yet* deteriorating/disintegrating, or acting impulsively. While he may have had a strange expression (per the Mom), he was well in control of himself, had a goal, reached the goal, and didn't harm unnecessary people (e.g. the Mom and her son).

From what I've seen, most killers are caught when they start making mistakes, when they start deteriorating/disintegrating. If I'm right, he will not be caught soon...and he will kill again. But it won't be an impulse "grab from the street" sort of killing...not yet. When he does that, he'll start making mistakes, LE will be able to pick up his scent, and he'll be caught. But he's not there yet.

Of course this is my opinion, and worth only what opinions are worth (e.g. nothing). I sincerely hope I'm wrong...

Best-
Herding Cats

From this site:

http://thierry-karla-homolka-luka-magnotta-2.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

I was also curious about her relationship with Luka Magnotta, I was told Karla, after being released from prison was introduced to Magnotta by Richer Laponte, Luka was going to University in Montreal at the time, they became involved but quickly broke off the relationship because Karla felt too much media attention would be focused on Luka Magnotta, who is a bisexual *advertiser censored* star. They do however remain friends, Luka now lives in Phoenix Arizona as of 2012 and goes by the name Vladimir Romanov and works in the Legal sector as a consultant, he is married and has a son with his new wife, he does keep in contact with both Lori and Karla Homolka.

Its obviously a blogspot and not MSM so it must be taken with a grain of salt. The author said the info was verified although doesnt elaborate how.

SoBeCzar: Maybe RO is Luka. Arizona connection

I would doubt he has any real friends; monsters aren't known to have close friends...

Women need to wakey wakey when it comes to these sick men. The article just up there with the anonymous ex girlfriend "Julie" from 2006 stated she thought he was creepy and seemed to be obsessed with KH and PB and serial killing and the fact he seemed cold and told her he had sex with his biological mother...

I don't think these guy who reveal this kind of info are "all talk and no action". Women need to go with their gut feeling and notify LE when they feel something is just not right with these guys they meet, kwim. In the VS case, many women also described MRafferty as strange, creepy and abnormal. Instead of ignoring these signs, notify LE ladies. Something is just not right. MOO

Just saw on Twitter that he legally changed his name in 2006 when he left Ontario and went to Quebec.

Sorry, but I don't want to post the link because it's very disturbing. :eek:

-----------
ETA: Have any of you noticed that (although he's very pretty/good-looking not unlike daytime soap stars as an example) there's a death-like look in his eyes. No spark, no happiness, no life...........:moo:

Guests! Please join us!! We need to find this freak before he strikes again!!

SO MANY GUESTS - PLEASE HELP US

<<<<Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 60 (16 members and 44 guests)>>>>

Wow I didn't see any. Will have to go back and look.

The video i saw may have been on TV this morning SoBe ... it was a real closeup of everything in the room, and it was very apparent that it was ALL covered in f/p dust. Might not be so visible in whatever is on the net.

Women need to wakey wakey when it comes to these sick men. The article just up there with the anonymous ex girlfriend "Julie" from 2006 stated she thought he was creepy and seemed to be obsessed with KH and PB and serial killing and the fact he seemed cold and told her he had sex with his biological mother...

I don't think these guy who reveal this kind of info are "all talk and no action". Women need to go with their gut feeling and notify LE when they feel something is just not right with these guys they meet, kwim. In the VS case, many women also described MRafferty as strange, creepy and abnormal. Instead of ignoring these signs, notify LE ladies. Something is just not right. MOO

Swedie, I don't think LE can do anything if women just report a creepy guy. Heck, they've known about the video (s) and didn't do anything!!:what:

alexisvaloranreich!! Awesome sleuthing Matou!! This is just crazy nuts. This guy seems to know his criminal cases. Let's pray today will be the day they catch this sick b@st@rd. :moo:

Also note the nick "luquin..." ... pronunciation would be close to Luka.

If anyone starts bragging or confessing these dark desires, please take it seriously.
I dated a man once who started to trust me with info, I wish he did not. But, it gave me a good reason to run away as fast as I could.
The guy I dated was molested by his adoptive mother and physically beaten by his alcoholic adoptive dad.
Found out he was bought on the black market fro his underage bio mom.
He had deep anger issues directed at women. He fantasized dismembering after raping underage kids, girls, teens, women and men. He believed he was a real Vampire.
He thought it was normal for men to want to have sex with everything.
I hate even talking about it. scary person.

Swedie, I don't think LE can do anything if women just report a creepy guy. Heck, they've known about the video (s) and didn't do anything!!:what:

They could have investigated the kitten killing videos. That was a red flag he was dangling/taunting them with. They didn't bite so, he went further.
Must start taking animal abuse/murder more seriously as a society especially law enforcement not jay-walking or smoking a joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare