CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS THE ONE MATOU:

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21K3J3JOQ'

Another error in the reports is that the killer had sex with the corpse. Wrong, the killer SIMULATED having sex with the corpse.blah...blah...blah

Beavis Butthead 1 hour ago

[video=youtube;Ew21K3J3JOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21K3J3JOQ[/video]

you know what... I think that is what Luka truly wants people to think: that the "real killer killed Luka too"

he seems just that delusional..

Wonder if he knows he has a 190 member country interpol alert out on his &*( right now.

Reinventing himself=epic fail

:moo:

Just gave the link to TPS on Twitter. Holy Lordy......I hope I did the right thing...........

I was passed over to Crimestoppers in TO and the lines are busy!!!! I hear that the info has been passed over to Montreal already. xoxoxo

I'm looking for the article about the comment from one of his John's saying he was like Beavis and Butthead. Was that the Xtra magazine article?

you know what... I think that is what Luka truly wants people to think: that the "real killer killed Luka too"

he seems just that delusional..

Wonder if he knows he has a 190 member country interpol alert out on his &*( right now.

Reinventing himself=epic fail

:moo:

Yes, he is spinning it that way it seems.
Any armchair profilers and/or psychologists want to take a jab at diagnosing him?
I call Narcissist Personality Disorder/Anti-Social
Those are pretty obvious though.

The folks over on 4chan and reddit most of whom are anonymous members who have been hunting him for 2 years are all over those beavis comments so you can be sure he is being reported properly, those anon guys dont play games.

Oh, so Beavis thinks that Luka is dead... killed by the same guy... does he think we are stupid? (in reference to comments on the latest video from YouTube) JMO

Lol, like LE and the public can say "Well, shew! Guy's prolly all deaded up now, so let's go for a sody pop! ".

Oh, yes. He has outsmarted us all with his 165 IQ. (wishing for puke or eyeroll smilie!)

I'm looking for the article about the comment from one of his John's saying he was like Beavis and Butthead. Was that the Xtra magazine article?

Post # 955 references it, but there isn't a link to the article.

Lol, like LE and the public can say "Well, shew! Guy's prolly all deaded up now, so let's go for a sody pop! ".

Oh, yes. He has outsmarted us all with his 165 IQ. (wishing for puke or eyeroll smilie!)

I am not convinced he is very intelligent, I read some of his KNOWN writings and he cant write a complete sentence, uses big words that he misspells and uses in the wrong context, he wants to sound smart but he is just another dime-a-dozen dumbass IMO.

Well, if LM is watching and reading, then he might as well make suggestions right now about who should "play" him in the movie, (they will no doubt make.)
Otherwise he will have no say in who gets the role....

From same video:
[video=youtube;Ew21K3J3JOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21K3J3JOQ[/video]

I wonder if the note is hand-written, and if the writing can be matched to Luka. Both places that I know of that posted the video have taken it down. blah .... blah...blah

Beavis Butthead in reply to kcoolkittie (Show the comment) 1 hour ago

This is so Luka .... hope he isn't hiding behind a proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55