Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
How can they afford staff like this is business is down????

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Healing.Waters.Colonics.Tammi.Peters.Smith.623-687-1887

Last updated 12 months ago

Healing Waters Colonics is located in Peoria as well as inside our sister Company (Havilah Medical) located on Camelback Road, across from The Biltmore Fashion Park downtown. At Havilah Integrated Medical Center & Med Spa
We have 3 Naturopathic MD's an Aesthetic Nurse, a Registered Dietitian, a Phlebotomist, and 4 Certified Colon Hydro Therapists. We treat the whole family and whole body inside and out! Our goal is to eliminate the "root cause" of your symptoms, not mask them! We believe that when you take medications to mask your symptoms, it may mask them for a little while, but then it could cause other symptoms to occur. Then years down the road, you may be taking a hand full of pills to mask all of these symptoms. Therefore, finding the "root cause" of these symptoms and fixing it once and for all, should cause "no more symptoms." Feeling Healthy, Happy and Beautiful is the way we are supposed to feel at any age. Our team of professionals are here to help you achieve those goals! Some of our Doctors or Professionals Specialties include, but are not limited to Bio-Identical Hormone therapy, Lab testing, Natural Oncology, Prescriptions, Homeopathy, Colonics, Colon Hydrotherapy, Family Medicine, Female health, Male health, Teen health, Pediatrics, HCG, weight loss, Medical weight loss, detox, Vitamin therapy, homeopathy, acupuncture, IV therapy, IV Chelation, Meyers, Meyers push, Ozone, Ozone therapy, Vitamin therapy, Vitamin drips, Vitamin B injections, B-12 injections, fat burners, slim shots, Far Infrared, Far Infrared sauna, botox, Dysport, dermal fillers, juvederm, restyling, Pearline, lipodissolve, lip enhancements, liquid lip fillers, liquid face lift, liquid eyebrow lift,etc...Give us a call today so you can be on your way to a more Healthy, Beautiful, Youthful YOU! (602) 952-9000 OR (623) 687-1887

BBM:
ERRR, I don't think the fat burners and slim shots worked for Tammi, LOL. I do think she needs a good heavy duty colonic, and oh, maybe some lab testing!

Seriously, I will never understand how she got away with all the things she has.

Please, please let her get prison time!

MOO

The very high grade point average requirement is very very interesting to me. On first learning of Stones of Grace, I thought it all to be a HUGE psychological projection and reflective of mental illness and personality disorders.

But most of the "rules" she has set up are ones she most likely could not have met herself when she was a very young pregnant girl. Apparently, from accounts of family members, she wouldn't even take care of her own, much less do chores for an organization on top of that. And COUNSELING??? Are you freakin' kidding me? We all KNOW what her reaction back then was to medical treatment for her "problems" because she has put it 'out there' herself. Doggone those docs and family members who wanted HER to follow a treatment plan and take her psychiatric medication!!

Since she was so blatantly oppositional herself, in making this many impossible "rules" for young single mothers, I think she KNOWS this facility will be empty.

So here's my theory: she's created a "front" that will allow churches and well-off gospel music professionals to donate generously to. There will be no oversight as to the use of these funds.

Given what we have read about TS and JS's initial meet-cute and associated activities surrounding that, maybe Jack and Tammi both have enough inside 'knowledge' of certain people's 'under-radar' activities as to induce them to donate generously to this "cause".

I'd be scrutinizing very carefully the source of any donations that come into that fund.

I bet I could write a short list of 'church music' folks that find a way to funnel some money to Stones of Grace.

It's just a theory. IMO and all that.

ETA: And yes, I do feel that she is still just a scam artist as in her days gone by. She's just learned a new vocabulary that fits with Jack's gospel music background that serves to scam more gullible people. Poor saps. IMO

The rules could have said anything,IMO . It's all for show pre-trial. TPS is delusional and thinks she can act her way out of this. She expects people to fall for it .
Jack reminds me of Cindy A . Even when she tries to dupe him,he sticks up for her. I don't get it . And he starts a non-profit ,just like the A's ,that's counter to their own behavior.

And yeah,how many people wouldn't like to be in Jack's good graces. He's a music producer .This will be interesting.

So, TPS testified that they lost their big, beautiful house because of this case. There are actually YouTube videos out there that a realtor did (after they moved out), stating that they were facing foreclosure, but the loan wasn't upside down yet. The house was foreclosed in October 2011, so this video must have been made prior to that.

From the condition of the house, IMHO, I think they stopped paying on it because it was going to be a big money pit to fix all the major issues (the realtor calculates at least $70,000 in repairs), and decided to walk away.

The really scary thing is that there were 2 small children living in this house! See for yourself (I got a Moderator's ok to post the link):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddrcgSHZj4&feature=related"]Previewing - 16506 E Desert Vista Trl, Rio Verde - Fix n FLIP - $369,900 - YouTube[/ame]

What a pigsty! They didn't lose their home, they ditched it because it would cost them more to repair than they wanted to pay! Gotta love that Casita...EJ would have been thrilled to live in such a dump...:giggle:...not! I think she would much prefer the cell she's currently in. :floorlaugh:

I'm guessing she hadn't expected this video to surface, or she wouldn't have been bragging about how they built the house!

For the record, they didn't build it - they bought it at a foreclosure sale, and it doesn't look like they did a whole lot to the house in all that time.

And this was how she put it in the Owner Will Finance ad when they tried to sell the house themselves:

"This house was first listed at 1.4 million before we bought it out of forclosure 2 years ago & finished the building of it as well as putting all the upgrades in it!"

Soooooo, I presume (after watching the YouTube video) that the big BEAUTIFUL house to which Jack referred is not THIS house. Yechhhhh. And what's with removing all the cabinet fronts in every bathroom and kitchen and taking things apart, like the stove? Last year we had a couple convicted because they had a histrionic snit fit when their house was foreclosed and took fixtures, cabinet fronts, and even some carpeting with them. The judge was NOT amused. But J&T may have some reason other than criminal temper tantrum, I really don't know. Anyone have any idea?

Anyone know where they are currently living? I would guess their ability to buy a house has been seriously limited unless they have "benefactors".

IMO

Soooooo, I presume (after watching the YouTube video) that the big BEAUTIFUL house to which Jack referred is not THIS house. Yechhhhh. And what's with removing all the cabinet fronts in every bathroom and kitchen and taking things apart, like the stove? Last year we had a couple convicted because they had a histrionic snit fit when their house was foreclosed and took fixtures, cabinet fronts, and even some carpeting with them. The judge was NOT amused. But J&T may have some reason other than criminal temper tantrum, I really don't know. Anyone have any idea?

Anyone know where they are currently living? I would guess their ability to buy a house has been seriously limited unless they have "benefactors".

IMO

That is the house they bragged about!

ETA: I saw photos of the house when it was listed in foreclosure before TPS bought it, and other than repainting and new tile floor, to me it doesn't look like they did too much else to it. I can't say for sure, because there weren't photos of every room, but if my memory serves me right, there wasn't too much else done. Guess it was a good thing that LE came at night to serve the search warrants....

That is the house they bragged about!

ETA: I saw photos of the house when it was listed in foreclosure before TPS bought it, and other than repainting and new tile floor, to me it doesn't look like they did too much else to it. I can't say for sure, because there weren't photos of every room, but if my memory serves me right, there wasn't too much else done. Guess it was a good thing that LE came at night to serve the search warrants....

Thanks, Artsy! - in the pics you saw prior to TS buying it, were there no cabinet fronts in any of the bathrooms and the kitchen? You'd think if a person was living there, they'd at least put cabinet doors in the kitchen and guest bath for APPEARANCES sake. Also, did the house have that terrible water damage to the interior ceilings from the improperly built decks? I've bought houses before to fix and flip so I understand seeing potential past the 'mess', but it's hard to believe anyone would buy into that kind of VERY serious and costly damage. - - Do you know how long they lived there?

Totally off topic as concerns the house, but I've always been curious as to the timing of TS and JS's 'meet-cute'. I believe it was Kenny Loggin's that fell hard for his "colon-cleansing" therapist and eventually married her, I think. It was well written about back in the day, along with general information about how vulnerable people are, especially men, to sexual reactions when doing this. I've always wondered if TS chose this line of "work" after Kenny Loggin's case became so public. And I've wondered if this "work" factored into JS's early interest in TS. Does anyone know the timing of their meeting and the beginning of Tammi's colon business?

Thanks, Artsy! - in the pics you saw prior to TS buying it, were there no cabinet fronts in any of the bathrooms and the kitchen? You'd think if a person was living there, they'd at least put cabinet doors in the kitchen and guest bath for APPEARANCES sake. Also, did the house have that terrible water damage to the interior ceilings from the improperly built decks? I've bought houses before to fix and flip so I understand seeing potential past the 'mess', but it's hard to believe anyone would buy into that kind of VERY serious and costly damage. - - Do you know how long they lived there?

Totally off topic as concerns the house, but I've always been curious as to the timing of TS and JS's 'meet-cute'. I believe it was Kenny Loggin's that fell hard for his "colon-cleansing" therapist and eventually married her, I think. It was well written about back in the day, along with general information about how vulnerable people are, especially men, to sexual reactions when doing this. I've always wondered if TS chose this line of "work" after Kenny Loggin's case became so public. And I've wondered if this "work" factored into JS's early interest in TS. Does anyone know the timing of their meeting and the beginning of Tammi's colon business?

In the photos I saw, there were no cabinet doors. Don't know if there was water damage yet - I assume not, since the house had just been built when they bought it 2 and a half years ago. But to not even clean up the mold in the bathrooms with 2 small kids around - I can't wrap my head around that!

In the photos I saw, there were no cabinet doors. Don't know if there was water damage yet - I assume not, since the house had just been built when they bought it 2 and a half years ago. But to not even clean up the mold in the bathrooms with 2 small kids around - I can't wrap my head around that!

True that! But my, weren't those babies' rooms painted "pretty". :rolleyes:

The dichotomy seems to point to shallow appearances being more important than real "substance". IMO

I'm guessing she hadn't expected this video to surface, or she wouldn't have been bragging about how they built the house!

For the record, they didn't build it - they bought it at a foreclosure sale, and it doesn't look like they did a whole lot to the house in all that time.

And this was how she put it in the Owner Will Finance ad when they tried to sell the house themselves:

"This house was first listed at 1.4 million before we bought it out of forclosure 2 years ago & finished the building of it as well as putting all the upgrades in it!"

Upgrades? Excuse me but did you notice they placed bottom of the line toilets and bathtubs in the place. And one shower wasn't even completed. The paving on the balconys was poor and where were the closet doors? Oh my this place needs lots of work. Nothing here to brag about.
jmo

from OneLove

snipped...

Totally off topic as concerns the house, but I've always been curious as to the timing of TS and JS's 'meet-cute'. I believe it was Kenny Loggin's that fell hard for his "colon-cleansing" therapist and eventually married her, I think. It was well written about back in the day, along with general information about how vulnerable people are, especially men, to sexual reactions when doing this. I've always wondered if TS chose this line of "work" after Kenny Loggin's case became so public. And I've wondered if this "work" factored into JS's early interest in TS. Does anyone know the timing of their meeting and the beginning of Tammi's colon business?[/QUOTE]

bbm

It's called Klismaphilia. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klismaphilia"]Klismaphilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

What is so disturbing to me is that Tammi finds these enemas appropriate for 3 year old children. From the Music City Colonics website:
http://dev.musiccitycolonics.com/Colon_Hydrotherapy.aspx

"Colon Hydrotherapy is for anyone (ages 3 years and up) who feels like they are not eliminating enough, if your feeling run down, your belly is bigger than it should be, if can't loose weight no matter what you try, or if you just want to look and feelgood."

This is very different from the use of a suppository per a doctor's advice. Inserting any instrument into a child's anus has obvious sexual overtones. The sense of violation. The fear. The loss of control as the bowels empty.

Sick Sick Sick

moo

I'm a "house" person. Before buying, I look and look and look. I've never bought a lemon. I've also had my houses professionally inspected.

IMHO, this house was a lemon, especially since the builder went into foreclosure. I'm sure TS & JS just looked at the price tag, the size, the location and figured it would only take some homework to finish it. Boy, were they ever wrong! They saw the flashy parts and never considered construction errors. If their house was poorly done, I would imagine others were as well. I'm betting there were a whole bunch of lawsuits by other owners and that's what put the company out of business.

I am ROTFL at the thought they really think they can buy a 50-unit apartment building and maintain it!

Reminder: Tammi has a hearing on June 18 and sentencing on July 6.

I am curious if the house ever sold since they moved out. This video was an exceptional find - TY Artsy for posting this. I am not familiar with the area but it would take a lot of water to saturate the drywall. There must have been sagging drywall and ceilings that would surely present imposing doom of falling.

I cannot imagine how this house would pass for a foster care placement. Having no cabinet cupboards is also a hazard for children if any cleaning products were to be kept in them. The safety hazards alone would not be approved for foster children or a foster/adopt situation.

Things that typically are required for foster placement, are the stairs would need to be gated, safety plugs put in all of the outlets, and the child's bedroom must have two ways to exit the home in case of a fire (ie: a basement with one stairway and small windows up high is not suitable).

I am curious if the house ever sold since they moved out. This video was an exceptional find - TY Artsy for posting this. I am not familiar with the area but it would take a lot of water to saturate the drywall. There must have been sagging drywall and ceilings that would surely present imposing doom of falling.

I cannot imagine how this house would pass for a foster care placement. Having no cabinet cupboards is also a hazard for children if any cleaning products were to be kept in them. The safety hazards alone would not be approved for foster children or a foster/adopt situation.

Things that typically are required for foster placement, are the stairs would need to be gated, safety plugs put in all of the outlets, and the child's bedroom must have two ways to exit the home in case of a fire (ie: a basement with one stairway and small windows up high is not suitable).

The house has gone up for auction every month since Jan 2012. Tiffany & Bosco, who were auctioning the house, took it out of the auction this month - so I don't know if that means someone finally bought it or what? So far there are no new deeds on the house....

I found this on zillow. It sounds like it was written by Tammi. She mentioned that they were selling due to husband's move. After viewing the video, we learned it was just under 4000 sq. ft. The ad listed it as 4500! I have no idea of when the write-up was written, but it sounds like it was being sold as complete, including cabinet doors! Why else would it say custom cabinets??? I would assume all cabinets had doors. Google the address for more...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/16506-E-Desert-Vista-Trl-Scottsdale-AZ-85262/2124514781_zpid/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads
Back