ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I didn't read the blog post! Sorry.

However, I find it strange that he can do the deed (killing someone, mutilating them, cutting them up in pieces, having sex with said pieces, possibly eating the pieces and then mailing the parts) and not get sick immediately. I mean, maybe he did...we don't know. But to be sick days later? It could be anything.

I don't understand the crying either. What was he crying about I wonder? Himself? Because I highly doubt he had a moment of remorse.

The blogger who was sat next to him on the aeroplane said his impression was that Luka was scared of flying, and maybe it is just as simple as that. We're all connecting his every move and word to his crimes, but let's not forget that murderers can have something as banal as a fear of aeroplanes just like anybody else.

Hmm, I've seen a lot of people bashing on Luka's appearance.. JMO but to me he looks like a normal guy? Of course he's not devastately goodlooking as he claims to be. No *advertiser censored* btw lol

I hate this ******* as much as everyone else does, but people bashing his looks in some way makes me feel I should hide in a corner for the rest of my life because I probably don't look that much better. :p

I can't speak for everybody, of course, but I would guess that people making fun of his appearance are doing so because 1) he goes around bragging about how devastatingly gorgeous he is (which he really isn't as good looking as he thinks), and 2) out of anger.
I would guess that it is just venting anger at a guy who comes off as having an over-inflated sense of 'beauty', who went on to kill a man who actually was quite attractive.
I don't think it is "oh, he killed somebody because he is ugly". I think it is just an emotional reaction to his own ramblings, and the crime he committed.

Just a guess and JMO.
:moo: :twocents:

eta: gosh, I am farther behind than I thought... and I can't stay connected to the internet for some reason.

I don't believe any of the comments about what he was doing on the plane. How would a blogger know what he as doing.

The blogger was the one sitting next to him on the flight from Montrel to Paris

From what little I've read about him, I think this will be a repeat of him first creating controversy about himself and then playing the victim of that controversy. We saw that with Homolka ... first he created online rumour that he was in a relationship with her and then he played the victim of malicious online rumour. I believe his defence will be a replay of this scenario. He created a true online horror story about himself, and now he will pretend that he is the victim of malicious online rumour.

I agree, because that always seems to be his excuse. From what I understand (I'm not a lawyer, either) here in the States the behavior with the rumor and then denying it may be able to be used in court because it can prove a pattern. That is if it is proven that he started a rumor then lied (maybe by getting the IP address?). Anyway, a question, in Canada could something like that be used because it would show a pattern.....or if it isn't related to this specific case it can not be used? I hope I am being clear.....thanks!

I don't think so. Wouldn't a package containing a head would reek to high heavens by now? I think the smell would tip off anyone who got near it.

:what: geesh i sure hope they are not rattling around with all the mail...oh dear.

With the timelines being probable murder on the 24th, and he would have spent the 25 shipping the 2 boxes, cleaning up in the sense of the luggage when did he put the luggage and garbage bags out, in the middle of the night? so people would not see him? Would you not find it strange if someone put garbabe out on a Friday and they weren't being picked-up till the Wednesday of the following week or the Thursday? I am surprised that perhaps a homeless person would not have seen in that time what looked like a brand-new suitcase and not have picked up that suitcase.

Personally I think he was high when he did the vid. When he came down totally is when he was sick, probably physically and emotionally, hence the "barf" bags, etc. The gentleman sitting next to him in the plane said he "stank", perhaps from being sick to his stomach and vomitting.

Nervous sweat also stinks.

I was struck by the fact that he sat down and almost immediately turned his back and "went to sleep." I think he sat down and turned his back and pretended to go to sleep, because he was afraid of showing his face.

The crying was probably "poor me" drama, thinking of the things he liked about his life that he was leaving combined with his fear of being caught.

I didn't watch the video. Was there a fork involved? What did he do? Just simulate eating it? Seems like a lot of people around here in the beginning were convinced he ate - along with his dog.

Why did so many media outlets report that he ate part of the victim? Did they just sensationalize? - Like this story isn't sensational enough! UGH!

he had a fork and knife...cut the body had some of it on the fork and pulls fork off camera...

there is absolutely zero canabilisim in the video that we have seen.

what police have seems to be much more than the "public" version.....

Hi Everyone. I'm also a new poster who has been watching the thread pretty much since this entire story first broke - but was too afraid to post ANYTHING online until Magnotta was caught (probably silly, but this case is unlike anything I've ever heard).

A couple of things I've been wanting to share.

1) I have an associate who's a film director. About a year and a half ago, he was casting for a series of short films in the horror genre. Magnotta actually sent him a headshot trying to snag an audition and according to my associate - Magnotta was very pushy about it. A quick Google search revealed Magnotta's connections to KH, which my associate found pretty creepy, so he ended contact with Magnotta. Someone very close to me ended up landing the role...which also stopped me from posting any of this info until LM was safely behind bars.

2) Has anyone yet linked to this YouTube video? I find it incredibly strange. Accordingly to Wikipedia, "What's My Line" was a game show that ran in the late 1950's to mid 1960's. As you'll notice, there's no audio from the show itself but some kind of noise can be heard in the background. Here is the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZJNSIm49TU

The video stops halfway through and shows something like a screen capture of a bunch of LM videos then continues on. I just find it creepy and I don't know what to make of it.

P.S. I can't get over what a fantastic job you've all done throughout this whole thing. It takes a lot of time and dedication and I'm sure you've contributed to getting the word out about Magnotta. I was always so impressed at how quick you were to call in possible leads and tips to the authorities. You all deserve a pat on the back :clap:

The blogger who was sat next to him on the aeroplane said his impression was that Luka was scared of flying, and maybe it is just as simple as that. We're all connecting his every move and word to his crimes, but let's not forget that murderers can have something as banal as a fear of aeroplanes just like anybody else.

I personally feel like he took the barf bags because he knew he would be throwing up (via withdrawal), and had to travel once he got off of the plane(s). There's no way in hades, IMO, he would have alerted anyone to that action (out of sheer arrogance plus/minus being remembered for that).

I am betting he probably disposed of the dog after its usefulness was done....:(
I wonder if LE knows this, if they have the raw footage? I can hope he dumped it alive somewhere, but just don't feel good about the fate of that pup, he is not known for being kind to animals. I think we all fear this to be honest.... I wish the dog was spared... Makes me so sad...:(

him having a fork in his hand and slicing up the body does not = canabilisim.
it is not seen on the version released that he is eating any human remain....ever.

the head has still not been found.....who the hell knows where he put that.....but they found body parts that he threw out....so i would think he mailed it somewhere...yet nobody has received it yet?

Just a thought, but perhaps the recipient was anticipating it as proof that the movie would be real?

IMO he has traveled too much to have too severe a fear of flying. Hasn't he flown overseas and back before? If he had a real fear of flying, he would never have gotten himself back on a plane.

I think he took the barf bags because he's anorexic and probably used to hiding it.

Just a wild guess and personal supposition with very little to support it.

Nervous sweat also stinks.

I was struck by the fact that he sat down and almost immediately turned his back and "went to sleep." I think he sat down and turned his back and pretended to go to sleep, because he was afraid of showing his face.

The crying was probably "poor me" drama, thinking of the things he liked about his life that he was leaving combined with his fear of being caught.

iirc, the blog said "it stinks" or similar, not he stank. I couldn't link directly to the blog and can't verify it now, but I remember specifically thinking that this comment was ambiguous. Possibly due to translation or b/c English isn't the bloggers native language.

Hi Everyone. I'm also a new poster who has been watching the thread pretty much since this entire story first broke - but was too afraid to post ANYTHING online until Magnotta was caught (probably silly, but this case is unlike anything I've ever heard).

A couple of things I've been wanting to share.

1) I have an associate who's a film director. About a year and a half ago, he was casting for a series of short films in the horror genre. Magnotta actually sent him a headshot trying to snag an audition and according to my associate - Magnotta was very pushy about it. A quick Google search revealed Magnotta's connections to KH, which my associate found pretty creepy, so he ended contact with Magnotta. Someone very close to me ended up landing the role...which also stopped me from posting any of this info until LM was safely behind bars.

2) Has anyone yet linked to this YouTube video? I find it incredibly strange. Accordingly to Wikipedia, "What's My Line" was a game show that ran in the late 1950's to mid 1960's. As you'll notice, there's no audio from the show itself but some kind of noise can be heard in the background. Here is the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZJNSIm49TU

The video stops halfway through and shows something like a screen capture of a bunch of LM videos then continues on. I just find it creepy and I don't know what to make of it.

P.S. I can't get over what a fantastic job you've all done throughout this whole thing. It takes a lot of time and dedication and I'm sure you've contributed to getting the word out about Magnotta. I was always so impressed at how quick you were to call in possible leads and tips to the authorities. You all deserve a pat on the back :clap:

Der god, how creepy. Anyone recognize the other person? Peter Martin?

I agree, because that always seems to be his excuse. From what I understand (I'm not a lawyer, either) here in the States the behavior with the rumor and then denying it may be able to be used in court because it can prove a pattern. That is if it is proven that he started a rumor then lied (maybe by getting the IP address?). Anyway, a question, in Canada could something like that be used because it would show a pattern.....or if it isn't related to this specific case it can not be used? I hope I am being clear.....thanks!

I read an article several days ago that quoted one of his family members and they said he had a history of creating drama and then denying any involvement.....something along those lines. So I think he has a long history of this type of behavior. Don't have a link. Sorry!

iirc, the blog said "it stinks" or similar, not he stank. I couldn't link directly to the blog and can't verify it now, but I remember specifically thinking that this comment was ambiguous. Possibly due to translation or b/c English isn't the bloggers native language.

One of the translations I read posted here said "it stinks" but that was a mistake on the translator's part. In the original French, read in context, the blogger is definitely referring to Luka when he says "il pue", (he stinks).

Actually I saw it in french and the blogger wrote that he stank.

Edit: didn't see Cappuccinio already answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member