ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the same shot i got and posted......

i was hoping you had a different one...i really dont want to go and watch that vid again to obtain one *shrug*

Sorry I didn't see yours...that was the most clear shot of the face and features. I am on my iPad right now but tomorrow I will "skim" the video in the 8:30 area when the animal is in the video and see if I can get something better.

The white dots are the ears (pointed) rounded nose..the little white dot is in the eye area...and the other white on the bottom is the paw Gypsy. It's a side view of its body..the rear end is hidden .. I can try to contrast it a little more tomorrow..it's getting past my bedtime. Very curious though..what was it and where is it now? Perhaps they found it in the apt but haven't released that info yet?

Thanks to who pointed out the time in the vid that the animal was in...made it easier.

That little animal looks like a ferret! I know it's not, but it has such a little narrow head. I'm just going by the picture above cause again - I did not watch the kill vid.
could this be the dog?

<modsnip>

My trouble with this picture is I can't make out any features...where is the nose/mouth, the ears, the eyes, the paws? Its a black blur with white patches.

its hard to tell, but if you know what to look for, from the movement on the video, its more clear. it seems to have white on the tip of its paws, under its chin up aroun the nose area.. and either has a strip of it on the back of his head, or ears. also a very slight patch under his eye

it might also have a white belly as at one point you see a small flicker of white from that area

edit: 8:45-8:48 seem to give the best view that its a canine (imo) the way it tilts itself to get a better angle, and uses its paws as leverage

Oh, has the "Agent" ever been verified?

Well, during the Dr. Drew segment, Joe stated that he talked to LM's agent directly. Joe was concerned about LM back when he interviewed him and the agent told Joe that LM was a "good kid". I don't recall if Joe mentioned the agent's name however.

Dr. Drew will be rerun at 9PM PST. Joe definitely said he spoke on the phone with LM's agent. He asked him about LM's eyes not blinking and the agent said it was meds.

So if he did have an agent, and one who seemed at least somewhat supportive for a time in that he defended him to a reporter, what if that agent dropped LM and LM didn't take it well. I think it might be a possibility for the trigger into his descent. Maybe he found out about the kitten incident. Those "anonymous" are very good at doxing people and would have easily found a professional contact like an agent. If they contacted him with what they knew I can't imagine an agent continuing to represent a kitten killer. Bad for the business image. I hope this agent has contacted LE with what he knows.

And I agree about Joe lying about not knowing about the kittens. That original Sun article was linked here early on and I seem to remember in his follow-up he mentioned knowing about it. What it looked to me happened was that Dr. Drew incorrecly assumed Joe didn't know and Joe went with it.

Agree with you that any links to Mr. Medellin need to be explored in relation to Eric Newman. Just don't know where to start looking to try and establish the connection. I guess it would first have to be established that Eric was in the area at the time Mr. Medellin was murdered.
i found by accident a video about medellin so call roommate, but nobody knew about this room mate before his death, he was called Gabriel, and he refused to be interviewed still he acepted to say few words through the door, and throught the window we saw his profile a few minutes, talk throught the door, with a strange voice. after repeatedly listening to an interview of Eric Newman, he had the same way to say, things, the same tone of voice. Plus i think that he was on the crime scene when they search medelin parts, a guy was questionned by the police on one video, and he look like him alot. i got the link of those, but it hapened that i was led to that by an old comment about a flight article when they found heads, ina suitcase in arkansas in 2010, where a'' clinton'' wrote, that he imagine the face of the person opening the package with the dead parts...as funny gee, i coudnt sleep for a while, living in montreal myself not knowing where he is???this is what he did last week.. send packages....

Sorry I didn't see yours...that was the most clear shot of the face and features. I am on my iPad right now but tomorrow I will "skim" the video in the 8:30 area when the animal is in the video and see if I can get something better.

The white dots are the ears (pointed) rounded nose..the little white dot is in the eye area...and the other white on the bottom is the paw Gypsy. It's a side view of its body..the rear end is hidden .. I can try to contrast it a little more tomorrow..it's getting past my bedtime. Very curious though..what was it and where is it now? Perhaps they found it in the apt but haven't released that info yet?

oh no dont be sorry lol
it is hard to get a much diff shot w/out playing, pausing, rewind, repeat over and over and over again.....:banghead: lol i just didnt want to go thru that again....its not like there was much coverage of it...it was relatively short.

My trouble with this picture is I can't make out any features...where is the nose/mouth, the ears, the eyes, the paws? Its a black blur with white patches.

IMO, the white spots, clockwise from left to right are ear, eye, nose, paw.

Looks almost like a guinea pig.

I tried using photoshop to clean the images of the animal posted by prima.facie, but it is still very difficult to discern what type of animal it is.
<modsnipped the photo>

What about a rat?

Although in most of his photos minus the few with the large dogs, they've moreso been small breed dogs?

Did he enter Germany on a fake passport? If so, I would think that would be grounds enough for deporting him pronto. I assumed he did, otherwise he really should have been picked up at an airport or bus/train station.

It was mentioned in a recent DataLounge comment that he used his real passport. That's the first I've heard of that. Does anyone know?

Good Morning everyone! What a great feeling to know LM is in jail today! I am still pretty sure the HLL Youtube is his, and I believe the other account that is definitely his is the Darklillyangel account. HLL "Subscribed" to the DLA account, and the only video's 'liked' by DLA are about the Hollywood murder, with the exception of a video about "Most Evil Children In History" and one about some movie that I have thankfully never seen called "Cannibal Holocaust deleted Video graphic violence only for strong heart, not for children". Only the head and hands of Hervey Medellin were ever found. Is there some sort of abandoned 'school' or something associated with children close to where Mr. Medellin lived? It is LM's style to leave clues like that. Link to DarkLillyAngel's Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

Just getting home from work - tried to keep up today, but got lost because I had to work! What happened to the youtube channel I linked in my post from this morning? HLL and DarkLillyAngel are gone... DarkLillyAngel in particular had "likes" for videos that involved children, and as you can see from above, I wondered this morning about whether Hervey Medellin's missing body parts could be located at some sort of school. Now we have body parts being delivered to schools in Canada?? WTH is going on??? Maybe LM was leaving clues that the missing parts of Lin Jun were sent to places that involved children? I can't help but believe those youtube channels were him. If they were NOT him, then LE needs to find whoever posted them, because this is way too close to reality to be fiction. Just saying...

I'm shocked he could afford a plane ticket. From what I understand, these days heroin is cheaper than crystal meth.

wow..i always thought heroin was pretty expensive..

and regarding designer clothes, from what I can see he probably actually only owned about 5 versace shirts in a time-span of about 7 or 8 years, and anyone can afford designer clothes if they buy them at the overstock places which is what I suspect he did (and with someone else's credit card)..:twocents:

What about a rat?

Although in most of his photos minus the few with the large dogs, they've moreso been small breed dogs?

Head seems shaped like a rat, but they have little pink feet with no fur.

<snipped image>

Close up of the "dog" from the LM kill video.

I believe no image of this crime against Jun Lin should be reproduced in any way, no matter how 'benign' the image might appear to be. IMO, it re-victimizes the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member