Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me to find a link, but I thought Det Supt Ainsworth was asked and he said the husband reported her missing.

no probs. if that is the case i must have missed it sorry cc

Sorry, I'm coming across as very disagreeable this morning; but have you got a link to state the Dickies reported her missing? You are right in stating that it does not specifically say he reported it to police in this link, but I'm struggling with the wording that he would have have "reported" it to his in-laws...wouldn't he just have "told" them.

Once again, it's not my intention to be argumentative, it's really not my intention; but the wording seems a bit off for the media to be referring to anyone but the police.

no link thought i saw it somewhere and not being argumentative either dunno
really

no link thought i saw it somewhere and not being argumentative either dunno
really

Maybe this helps? .... Husband reported her missing to the police and also notified the Dickies that "she had gone for a walk and hadn't come back".

After finding the Paul Tully blog post last night, I'm still troubled by it. I've done a massive search of twitter, google, blogs etc this morning and there isn't one post, tweet or other piece of information anywhere, that is even remotely close to corroborating it.

This could indicate either a complete load of old cobblers or those reporters, in MSM, following the case are already aware of the claim but have chosen not to report it.

:confused:
RHS as you look at photo but LHS of the car. previous post said drivers side . got me knacked

starting to think I that I am going loopy - I was pretty sure that was the left side when I got into the car with my hubby and that when I hop in the car its the right side I guess that is if you are using looking forwards out of the front driver side as a point of reference. If you are looking out the of the back of the car then that would be reversed.

Thanks, couldn't remember the exact words. Yes other Kayakers may have been out, but if they did not actually get out and look, they may not have seen. Where as this person was out on foot looking.. but we don't know for sure they are the person who found. I don't want to say too much about it, but I imagine, there may have been some odour, that could lead one to check it out too..I am so sorry to put that out there.

Oh ok UT, I'd just assumed the geocacher that had made that comment was probably in a kayak, rather than on foot, as there was also a comment about the instructions for that cache. Said that it was only really accessible by small boat or kayak.

I'm sure there must be a way to scramble down the bank though, but it sounds like the actual 'cache' might be in the water there or on the bridge pylons maybe?

Sorry, trying to find link still...

After finding the Paul Tully blog post last night, I'm still troubled by it. I've done a massive search of twitter, google, blogs etc this morning and there isn't one post, tweet or other piece of information anywhere, that is even remotely close to corroborating it.

This could indicate either a complete load of old cobblers or those reporters, in MSM, following the case are already aware of the claim but have chosen not to report it.

... or Paul Tully (not belonging to any media org) can talk, whereas the media is gagged!

starting to think I that I am going loopy - I was pretty sure that was the left side when I got into the car with my hubby and that when I hop in the car its the right side I guess that is if you are using looking forwards out of the front driver side as a point of reference. If you are looking out the of the back of the car then that would be reversed.

If one is posting from the US, where they drive on the other side of the road compared to Australia, you could get easily confused which side the driver's side is.

I'm not sure if it's the same link you posted yesterday but none of the reports on this link state that he reported her missing to police or that he contacted police.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

"Police search under way for missing mother-of-three at Brookfield

by: Suellen Hinde
April 21, 2012 6:31PM

SCORES of state emergency services personnel and police are scouring a two acre property in the leafy enclave of Brookfield in Brisbane's west searching for clues to the disappearance of mother of three Alison Baden-Clay today.

Mrs Baden-Clay, 43, was reported missing by her husband Gerard Baden-Clay around 8am on Friday morning.

You are right ... I read between the lines ... I assumed that when you report someone missing you use a telephone to contact the police.

Oh ok UT, I'd just assumed the geocacher that had made that comment was probably in a kayak, rather than on foot, as there was also a comment about the instructions for that cache. Said that it was only really accessible by small boat or kayak.

I'm sure there must be a way to scramble down the bank though, but it sounds like the actual 'cache' might be in the water there or on the bridge pylons maybe?

Sorry, trying to find link still...

LM, what I meant was, even if on Kayak or canoe, they would probably have to get out and go up the bank a bit to get to the geocache, and so therefore could maybe be more likely to find the body, than someone just kayaking/canoeing who may not see it from the water. But all just theory and MOO. I know on the geochache site it says that re needing kayak or canoe, but it seems you can get down the back from the road. The police at least appeared to. Hope that clarifies what I meant. :) (I didn't mean the canoesit discussed was on foot, just that they would possibly need to get out of the canoe to get up the bank to the geocache spot- again just thinking)

Maybe this helps? .... Husband reported her missing to the police and also notified the Dickies that "she had gone for a walk and hadn't come back".

thanks, first time i have seen that clever girl, sorry for questioning about it

... or Paul Tully (not belonging to any media org) can talk, whereas the media is gagged!

Yes that's what I think too CC...& being a lawyer himself he'd know the ropes back the front & upside down I'd imagine. Although you'd wonder what kind of sway QPS would have as he seems to be letting out a lot of info..if it's correct that is.

:floorlaugh:

:please::floorlaugh:
Sorry Liadan, you remind me of my daughter - reading a map but no idea which is north!!

doubt if Sydney mystery women would be at a REIQ {queensland} conference but spose he could invite her as a guest. just a bit of useless info

Yes that's what I think too CC...& being a lawyer himself he'd know the ropes back the front & upside down I'd imagine. Although you'd wonder what kind of sway QPS would have as he seems to be letting out a lot of info..if it's correct that is.

Yes, however he has not mentioned names at all. There was a poster some time ago who stated that he/she had worked (if I remember correctly) with him and also knew him pretty well and he/she trusted what he was writing to be accurate. Also said that he had good connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe