ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison Baden-Clay murder case: Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

Turned my back for a few hours and it has all been happening. Looks like there is a good possibility that GBC will be moving into a gated community with lots of security sometime down the track.

:jail::jail::jail::jail:

RIP Allison and praying that her little ones and parents are able to get some rest tonight also. Tough road ahead for them, and I would imagine tonight's outcome would bring up very mixed feelings in them. May you also find rest and peace tonight xo.

What do you think they are looking for?.....mobile phone??

On SkyNews, they showed scuba divers searching the bottom of a pond. I wonder if that pond is on their property.

I think this will be the first of many headlines - there goes the family name!

Well now there must be at least one person out there who is VERY NERVOUS ATM. No time to be watching footy tonight ! Have to be rushing a shopping bag with a clean pair of pluggers and a toothbrush into the watch house.

I think they'll be doing happy dances & high 5's all over the shop...at the back....:)

I think they will save the happy dances for when a guilty vote is handed down. They must be sure of their facts to have made, or make their arrest, but they will be the first to tell you how morally disappointing it is to see so many poor results handed down by our courts. :jail:

WOW....421 viewing this thread.

Just to think, sooooo many people supposedly hated this place.....supposedly hated the posters. Seems like the place to be regarding this case. What a night :)

Don't be surprised if people are viewing this thread for reasons other than it being "the place to be".

Thanks for the video link justice23.

The journalist running alongside the car reminded me of dickie knee ...

Mrs E Baden-Clay is giving her hubby one, last, lingering face-sucking...just to keep clean you understand.

QPS - you are AWESOME!
they have managed this all so well. The Dickie's were obviously kept in the loop and ready to take on those girls. I am sure that they will be upset that Gerard is in custody because he IS the girl's father, but I'm sure they have been anxious, wondering if any harm could come to them.
This will be a relief for them too. I'm sure they know what hard roads are ahead, for both them and the girls. They have been preparing for it for weeks, in my opinion. The community will support them (look at all the lovely, warm people on this forum who care and would do anything to help).

When this goes to court, I think it will be even harder. Dickie's will want to be there, but will be torn - they will want to be with the girls too.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...rged-with-murder/story-fn7x8me2-1226394560300

770035-gerard-baden-clay1.jpg

I wonder if he's a little bit hurt by the handcuffs?

WOW....421 viewing this thread.

Just to think, sooooo many people supposedly hated this place.....supposedly hated the posters. Seems like the place to be regarding this case. What a night :)

And we were all soooo wrong about Gerard huh.

Rest in Peace Allison - Rott in hell Gerard

OMG!!! :silly: The truth always prevails :great: but PLEASEEE let's now, not forget to send the man :behindbar ~ the father of 3 adorable little girls some LIGHT! :candle: (Not forgiveness, but LIGHT!)

We ALL prayed for justice, yet none of us actually has the right to place judgement on any other, anytime. :couch: So 'SHE' says, having been one of the biggest mouths screaming for justice here. :biglaugh:

The man needs heapssss of LIGHT. :star2: We can do it!!! Let's just send it hey.

Imagine how those little girls will feel for the rest of their lives if we don't. :dunno:

At the end of the day, it's human nature to desire to have one's 'guesses', sleuthing or whatever, validated :floorlaugh: it's a personal 'glory' thing that the majority of us innately possesses, yet once we've had those 'selfish' desires fulfilled ... what are we left with? Certainly not the glory of "I told you so!" :laugh: ~ so let's try to be BIGGER and send LIGHT ... simply for his soul. :hand:

I'm actually highly surprised that he's managed to muster the strength to not take his own life by now .... and THAT in itself, shows that he does have a conscience & is thinking of his little girls & other loved ones. Having NOT taken his own life to avoid this inevitable humiliation, must've taken massive GUTS ~ like I cannot ever imagine. :waitasec:

We can do it hey!
:cowcouch:

If he would only plead guilty! That would ease the pain of a long and drawn out trial. He can stop further hurt.

Yes, let's send him light - and everyone else connected with this needless and tragic death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror