ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn tan ex say he used to hit himself in the shower or something perhaps the bruises were self inflicted? also on a seperate note apologies if its already been posted

http://www.babyforum.com/feeling-guilty-about-leaving-the-grandparents-over-christmas-51051.html

"My grandparents are also old, its difficult but you need to worry about your own life, every one of us is responsible for our own life. You only live once, so you might as well do everything you possibly want to while you still can. My partner and I are opening up a new business soon and we are simply going to disappear lol. So , just keep in touch via skype like the other user said or get a good long distance plan. "

What a piece of poop, lol. Yep, sure sounds like he is being abused by his partner, doesn't it. :banghead:

What I find interesting is that the picture of him with apparent bruises was also photoshopped. The brightness and contrast levels were altered, at the very least. That would make any bruising look worse than it is. Also, it could make make-up look more like authentic bruises.

:moo: :twocents:

(ETA: also, obvious foundation on his face, and those stupid eyebrows are stupidly filled in with a stupid dark colour.)

That photo is completely messed with. When I lighten the image, the background is completely pixelated ... lots of distortion in that photo.

He didn't answer International = yes; he answered International = no.

The kitten thing has been investigated since last February by the Toronto police, OSPCA, FBI, Montreal police and the RCMP (I provided a link yesterday) and they still couldn't determine where cat videos were produced, ergo they couldn't establish jurisdiction.

Personally I'm doubting this lawyer's story for many reasons, one of which is that he totally ignored the basic tenent of legal advocacy and ethics - client-solicitor privilege.

I agree totally. And what kind of lawyer goes to the media rather than the police? How cheesy...

http://www.pskiller.com/ says...

http://htmlimg2.scribdassets.com/4v0b1bdvnk1nq4tv/images/1-e90405ce69.jpg

Photoshopped: color balance adjusted.
Make/Model information is missing

Indeed.

I am positive that he also adjusted the brightness and contrast levels. I have done that, myself, when I first started using photoshop... it is pretty obvious when it is done.

He was, in my opinion, trying to make his make-up look less like make-up. Nothing real about that photo. Nothing surprising about that...

Do you think that whatever judge is assigned this case, that the proceedings will not be open to the public? I would love to sit in for a couple of days. Montreal is close enough for me to travel back and forth for a couple of days.

umm is that gmail account public knowledge yet? i havent looked into his actual email adress yet.. but was surprised when i saw it.. clear as day in plain view..

and the school application was for one in Dom Mills, Ont.
The "luka99@gmail.com" address has been seen before and was used in some of his online reviews.

Catherine, I won't quote your post but the part about schizophrenia is in my opinion wrong. My mother-in-law suffered from schizophrenia and when she went off her meds, after her sister would tell her she didn't need them, is absolutely different than what you posted as far as how a person reacts. I know because I saw this firsthand on quite a few occasions.

<modsnip>

Certainly the onset of schizophrenia is often seen in late adolescence which is when we begin to see a pattern of deviant behavior from Luka, but then, many other personality disorders will begin to rear their heads at this time as well. schizophrenia doesn't cause multiple personalities, however. It is a break from reality, where some hear voices or are directed by inner urges, but it is NOT multiple personality disorder, which BTW as a condition is in some doubt in the medical profession now. I don't believe he was schizophrenic. I have had personal life-experiences with two schizophrenics and in no way does his behavior resemble that particular mental illness.

Catherine, I won't quote your post but the part about schizophrenia is in my opinion wrong. My mother-in-law suffered from schizophrenia and when she went off her meds, after her sister would tell her she didn't need them, is absolutely different than what you posted as far as how a person reacts. I know because I saw this firsthand on quite a few occasions.

while at this point im not taking anything off the table (which i think ive said in about 5 zillion of my posts :floorlaugh: )

i have unfortunately had a horrible experience w/ an ex (when i was 17-21) who was diagnosed before his trial (after he put a man in a wheelchair for the rest of his life) as bi-polar and schizophrenic....ive had experience w/ him on his meds and off....

and nothing i have yet to see of LM leads me to believe he is schizophrenic.

now maybe there are varying types of schizophrenia, i dont know....but what i have witnessed up close and personal and what i see of LM leads me in another direction and that is of him being a true psychopath....he fits that to a T...

...but im not a professional, so that is purely my opinion....

Hi everyone! I've been lurking this case since thread #4 and as for today I decided to join you guys. I've given this case quite some thought and I would like to share my 2 cents.

*On a side note --> English is not my first and native tongue, please bare with me regarding spelling and grammer fails.*

Somewhere deep inside me, I feel that LM had an abusive past. To what extent I cannot say, but that it left some pretty nasty scarring I do believe. This made me think about a motivation why LM did the things he did to poor JL.
Dismembering a body is not something new to crimeworld. In cases what I've seen on t.v. is that dismembering is often associated with revenge. So let's assume that LRM was abused and he felt all the anger accompanied with it and reflected that on JL. At this point it has nothing to do with any personal feelings towards the victim, but purely the feeling he had towards his abusers. Why he snapped is only guesswork, but in some strange way I cannot discard this theory.

wow, that's some pretty, serieus, messed up things. And if true… it feeds my somewhere deep inside gut feeling….

I don't recall the name "manny", but I do recall a blogpost ( sorry I cannot for the life of me say which one ) where LM writes about "eating faeces" in front of a client. Maybe that's where you saw it too?

Also I watched a clubbing video from 2009 on dailymotion I believe it was. And in some of the shots you can clearly see this scars from the hairtransplants. So in his auditioning vid he did not lie about that and you can clearly see that he dropped his guard/shield at several points. I tried to watch that aud-vid openminded, since he auditioned before anything of his alleged crimes were committed. And I too find ( as some of you posted earlier ) that he came across as a nice person ( yes with issues yes ).

Pff there I put it out there...

:seeya:

Regarding this disgusting fetish, I came across something today I hadn't seen before. I wasn't expecting to find anything, so I can't even tell you where I got this old email addy, but it was seanjefferson20. It was a gmail account and it is associated with username teenspirit26 and a static IP in Kansas City, MO. That particular gmail account is also associated with numerous views of a scat fetish website and that's all I'm gonna say about that! However, that particular fetish also is associated with the naming convention of LM's video via the 2 girls 1 cup video that was viral several years back.

Sorry if this is old news to all of you. But I am just continually astonished by the trail this dude left all over the internet and how it relates to his postings.

I believe he is bi-polar which if he was diagnosed he would have been taking meds for. Perhaps he was diagnosed by a school appointed psychologist when he was young. He did have anger issues as well as I recall someone who knew him back then said he had thrown a chair at a teacher.

while at this point im not taking anything off the table (which i think ive said in about 5 zillion of my posts :floorlaugh: )

i have unfortunately had a horrible experience w/ an ex (when i was 17-21) who was diagnosed before his trial (after he put a man in a wheelchair for the rest of his life) as bi-polar and schizophrenic....ive had experience w/ him on his meds and off....

and nothing i have yet to see of LM leads me to believe he is schizophrenic.

now maybe there are varying types of schizophrenia, i dont know....but what i have witnessed up close and personal and what i see of LM leads me in another direction and that is of him being a true psychopath....he fits that to a T...

...but im not professional, so that is purely my opinion....

I have a step relative who developed schizophrenia at about that age. He was just odd most of the time, but REALLY odd some of the time. For example, he would become obsessed that there was something wrong with the shampoo in the showers and insist on pouring it out. I honestly know nothing much about the disorder other than my limited experience with his behavior. But from what little I saw I guess I would have to say that I don't think it's completely impossible that lm could have it, too. Perhaps there are varying degrees?

The "luka99@gmail.com" address has been seen before and was used in some of his online reviews.
I guess luka1 through luka98 were already taken... by Luka.

Some of his online "dating" profiles seem strange. Like why would he list his age as 40 when he was 27? It just seems kind of odd.

I have a step relative who developed schizophrenia at about that age. He was just odd most of the time, but REALLY odd some of the time. For example, he would become obsessed that there was something wrong with the shampoo in the showers and insist on pouring it out. I honestly know nothing much about the disorder other than my limited experience with his behavior. But from what little I saw I guess I would have to say that I don't think it's completely impossible that lm could have it, too. Perhaps there are varying degrees?
Yes, and there are varying degrees of bi-polar as well. The most severe classification of bi-polar involves psychotic episodes. The paranoid aspect of the episode is exactly as you have described with the shampoo incident example (and worse).

I've seen it with my own eyes, unfortunately.

Having said that, a psychotic episode is a psychotic episode, and can happen whether the person has ever been diagnosed bi-polar or schizophrenia. (i.e. drug-induced, etc.), but is most frequent with schizophrenia and, to a lesser frequency and severity, in bi-polar.

Yes, and there are varying degrees of bi-polar as well. The most severe classification of bi-polar involves psychotic episodes. The paranoid aspect of the episode is exactly as you have described with the shampoo incident example (and worse).

I've seen it with my own eyes, unfortunately.

Having said that, a psychotic episode is a psychotic episode, and can happen whether the person has ever been diagnosed bi-polar or schizophrenia. (i.e. drug-induced, etc.)

One thing is certain, during a psychotic break actions are frantic and disordered, nothing like the calm, cool and collected actions of Luka on the killvid. I think the earliest theories of narcissism still apply here.

I don't see it... I must be slow :(

It is supposed to be "Don Mills" (LRM was into DOM ... domination).

I love typos like that :)

One time I sent out a memo that announced to all our national managers that "our much anticipated ********* location has now been approved by God" (instead of "Gord").

(embedded links at source)

http://www.schizophrenia.com/poverty.htm

Hi Mbshafeena,

All schizophrenics are different. From what I've read, the majority of schizophrenics aren't violent, especially towards other people. The drug he was allegedly on (Risperdal) has a history of exacerbating schizophrenia, and if you're given it for autism or bipolar disorder (which Luka said his case was), it can lead to schizophrenia. It's also been implicated in causing violence in the people who take it (see Ex-Employees Claim J&J Off-Label Marketed Risperdal)

When it comes to medication for mental health, the dosage has to be so precise and not every medication works the same on everyone.

My ex has a chemical imbalance and had his meds switched and adjusted constantly for years until they found the right balance.

He was bipolar, not schizophrenic, but some of the medications made him violent, others calmed it.

I'm not saying I'm right about Luka's case but the more I read, the more I'm wondering. I just googled Risperdal + violence. It wasn't pretty. Here's one result

Ouch and from this one CBS News Goes After Risperdal Causing Boys To Grow Breasts (breasts? Is this why he may have thought he was a girl with breasts at one time?)

Just wondering how much you know about withdrawal and rebound. If a kid's violent outbursts worsen upon trying to stop Risperdal, it's probably the drug, not the kid. If a kid is having violent outbursts before being medicated then a lot of other things need to be investigated and dealt with without resorting to atypical antipsychotics. Getting off Risperdal really, really slowly and carefully is the only chance a kid has of not becoming more psychotic and violent. And they probably need lots of emotional and nutritional support at the same time to get them through the withdrawal. Please recognize it's not their "disease" coming back. It's a bloody awful withdrawal.

I found this

Homocides and Schizophrenia:

In Out of the Shadows, published by John Wiley & Sons earlier this year, I estimated that there are now approximately 1000 homicides a year committed by individuals with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, almost all of whom were not taking medication at the time of the homicide. My estimate was based on all cases in a metropolitan area of 4 million people for 1 year, then extrapolated to the whole country. Anecdotal evidence suggests that such cases are not unique to urban areas so I think such extrapolation is reasonable. To date, nobody has challenged this 1000/year estimate. Altogether in the US there are approximately 24,000 homicides a year.

Dr. E. Fuller Torrey

Note: I reviewed this in Surviving Schizphrenia (3rd ed., 1995), pp. 271-273. Since this was published, there have been at least three pertinent papers:

Heila et al., American J. Psychiatry 154:1235-1242, 1997

Amador et al., American J. Psychiatry 153:1185-1188, 1996

Fenton et al., American J. Psychiatry 154:199-204, 1997

Schizophrenia and Jail

The vast majority of people with schizophrenia who are in jail have been charged with misdemeanors such as trespassing.

As many as one in five (20%) of the 2.1 million Americans in jail and prison are seriously mentally ill, far outnumbering the number of mentally ill who are in mental hospitals, according to a comprehensive study. Source: Human Rights Watch

The American Psychiatric Association estimated in 2000 that one in five prisoners were seriously mentally ill, with up to 5 percent actively psychotic at any given moment.

In 1999, the statistical arm of the Justice Department estimated that 16 percent of state and federal prisoners and inmates in jails were suffering from mental illness. These illnesses included schizophrenia, manic depression (or bipolar disorder) and major depression.

http://www.schizophrenia.com/poverty.htm

I could be wrong, very wrong but it's what I'm thinking now.

I apologize to you if anything in my prior post offended you. In no way did I mean to imply that schizophrenics are all violent, or even mostly violent. Again, I apologize for my clumsiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmwllm