Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda is not a very good speaker for someone in her position. Her message is OK, but the delivery is lacking.

I'm a horrible public speaker also but I'm a lion when it comes to every other task set in front of me. ROAR!!!!

I cant wait to hear from the Jurors. I want to hug them all.

FWIW, I'm a PSU Alumni. I'm beyond disgusted by all of this. Embarrassed to admit where I earned my diploma.

Sara Ganim is from my former home town's local paper so I've been with this from the beginning.

I can also say that one of the alumni FB accounts "reports" that the jury had requested that the hotel rooms for tonight be cancelled.

I haven't seen it from any "legit" sources, but thought I'd mention it FWIW

*praying for justice for the children*

You can hold your head up high now. Your alumni has spoken loud and clear.....

Unfortunately, she (the AG) is starting to sound like the Charlie Brown teacher, " wah wah wah wah..."

Now we should contact the Phiily Police and request he be placed in GP..he is ripe for the pickin'..:floorlaugh:

Bless the young men and their families. May they find some semblance of peace and closure with this verdict.

LK is sending a clear message!!! God bless her! God bless everyone that helped to achieve this.

What a wonderful day to the victims! Thank you all for coming forward and giving hope to other victims whose voices haven't been heard!!!

No jurors in the Jerry Sandusky trial agreed to speak following the case.
by Shaun Ganley/Staff 8:01 PM

AG got applause leaving courthouse #SanduskyTrial
by sganim via twitter 8:00 PM

No #Sandusky jurors will speak
by sganim via twitter 8:00 PM

No jurors agreed to be interviewed #sandusky.
by matthewkemeny via twitter 7:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1ya8Z1ymc

Wow, a rare group indeed. :)

WOW~! Nancy Grace stayed up for this?! Now I am really shocked! lol

May these men heal, in some way with the knowledge that he can not re-offend, with a child anyway!

Could anyone understand what the guy in the crowd was yelling when the attorney general was speaking?

Good Night all. And that it is indeed. Thank You for the much needed laughs,hand holding and wonderful posts. I'll be back tomorrow. I feel such peace.

Attachments

• AwCv1YWCAAAOa84.jpg
    AwCv1YWCAAAOa84.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics